tuscl

My meeting with Rick Dugan: Learning from a true master

Monday, January 25, 2021 8:03 PM
I find myself in Florida yet again and couldn’t help myself but to hang out with TUSCL’s finest. Not long after setting it up, 10 local Swedish blonde big breasted strippers we’re looking for man to join their group orgy, and I lament losing my temper on them to tell them off but sometimes a man just has priorities.

Anyway I had enlisted the help of Eve also in Jacksonville to help me dress up for the occasion. Because we all know getting ready to go to a venue called “Wackos” needs at least 6 hours of preparation. I tried on many white suits, slicked my hair back (ok I shave my hair but if I had hair I would slick it back) I was looking like a real Don Johnson wannabe. After staring intensely into the mirror for an hour and left the bathroom when I felt ready (And also Eve couldn’t hold it in anymore she needed to use the bathroom)

I was ready strut. It was time. John Travolta would’ve been proud. I begin strutting out on the sidewalk only stopping every five steps to gyrate my hips, when all of a sudden a feeling of shock and sense of awe came over me. I began shaking and blacked out.

I awoke the next day in the hospital to the doctor speaking to me

“The system was never meant for mere mortals”

“I’ll prove ya wrong, Doc. With enough booty shaking, I’ll prove ya wrong. I’m tellin ya.“

“Don’t. You won’t make it. You’ll die.”

I lift my head up

“No...*cough* *cough*...No.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SkypZuY6Zv…

16 comments

• WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    4 years ago
    If someone has to die let's make it Rick
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    LOL
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Sorry I didn't see this cry for attention sooner Muddy, but I was busy servicing those 10 local Swedish blonde big breasted strippers that you couldn't handle. Btw they told me a different story than what you posted, something about multiple premature ejaculations and that you wanted them to rub their asses on your pants instead of fucking. I couldn't get a clear explanation because they couldn't talk about it without giggling, but they got all they could handle when the Dugan was done. 😉

Oh and yes, clearly YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE SYSTEM!
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Why do the Bee Gees sing like women?
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Most of the Brothers Gibb died young. You’re a lucky man to still be alive, Muddy.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I full well understand that mastering the system will unlock the deepest secrets of the universe. And for that I will stop at nothing.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    This story is completely unrealistic. Everyone know Ricky Boy Dugan is too much of a pussy to even consider meeting anyone in real life.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Sorry Muddy, Ricky was busy with me! 😉
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Everyone know Ricky Boy Dugan is too much of a pussy to even consider meeting anyone in real life."

I call it prudence. I don't want to get caught up in whatever surveillance the FBI's Child Trafficking Task Force is conducting on some of you sick old fucks.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "I full well understand that mastering the system will unlock the deepest secrets of the universe. And for that I will stop at nothing."

That's the spirit. Then saddle the fuck up and get back out there, lol.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    —>“I call it prudence. I don't want to get caught up in whatever surveillance the FBI's Child Trafficking Task Force is conducting on some of you sick old fucks.”

Ah yes, all of tuscl is just older individuals who Dougster and Entourage didn’t like. And that is only who hangs out on this site. Too bad Jacksonville doesn’t have any dancers in the area. Especially one whose personality people seem to like 🤔
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Ah yes, all of tuscl is just older individuals who Dougster and Entourage didn’t like. And that is only who hangs out on this site. Too bad Jacksonville doesn’t have any dancers in the area. Especially one whose personality people seem to like 🤔"

Not all, just some of the more vocal ones. 😉

As far as meeting dancers in J'ville, I'm doing better than alright just as I am, lol. I'm not necessarily closed off to meeting one down the road from this site once the pool of participants expands. But as far as I know there is only one J'ville dancer currently posting on this site right now and I have too many doubts about that account given her myriad detailed interactions with the aforementioned vocal ones.
  • skibum6o9
    4 years ago
    rick's a good guy. He helps offset the creepy old people like me. Diversity is a valuable thing.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Creepy old guy versus a creepy young guy wearing a suit in a dive bar and pretending to be a chemical engineer. That is a good offset. I'll bet the girls will choose the creepy old guy every time (after they finish laughing at the creepy young guy).
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    "I call it prudence."

Call it whatever you like--you're still a pussy.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    D_E, aren't you supposed to be busy planning your next sex tourism trip to Cuba or Venezuela? I hear that in those places a creepy old dude like you can push a girl down onto her knees in a bathroom stall for even less than the chump change you paid that poor undocumented immigrant girl in the baby Dolls men's room.

Eve should definitely take note next time you hit her up on your way to J'ville. Maybe she can even learn a few Spanish phrases and some desperate body language to turn you on. 😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion