Pizza Hut And Beer

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, January 19, 2021 10:27 PM
Rickie Boi Is a Queer

11 comments

• BBBC
    3 years ago
    Yes he is! And he is finally admitted it when he told me to be careful how I lift with my back when I am holding his dick! 😉 How sweet of him 😘. It is so cute how he thinks his dick is sooooo BIG! 😉😎
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’ve not had Pizza Hut in a very long time. The homo hangouts in my area are usually more festive - with brighter colors - and fancy food. I guess Pizza Hut is a place to hide the sausage in the southern states. I learned something!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Pizza Hut is only a thing in those redneck areas in South Florida we have many Italians who have settled in and opened restaurants, they gennerally give us a pretty good approximation of NY style pizza, some cases even surpassing N Y City pizzerias, no one I know would be caught dead with a Pizza Hut or Domino's pizza in their possession.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    ^ Your last sentence proves the point. I guess the southern guys who secretly enjoy Pizza Hut are still in the closet for a few reasons. They take their sausage delivery in the back door.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Fair enough !
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Lol
  • CommanderinThief
    3 years ago
    You can't say queer anymore, only the rich and the political class can use those words. You will report to re-education camp or be taken to it soon. Look I can say queer, or not want my kids growing up in a racial jungle but you have to be politically correct, that is how we keep the sjw's, fags, and minorities buying our shit in the Democrat Party. Or at least until that last election. I lost more black and Hispanic voters than any other Democrat yet I still won the most votes in history, it was totally legit.
  • HunterBiden
    3 years ago
    Come on dad - the queers like being called queer now. They don’t like being called homos, fags, butt pirates, baloney smugglers, rump wranglers, fans of the village people, chuck dingleberry, gerbil sliders, pizza hutters (ask Juice), diesel dykes, Delaware mud sliders, and a few other names - but queer is ok!
  • CommanderinThief
    3 years ago
    Why you bringing up Delaware? I cried and made no sense when I gave a speech to those seven people yesterday, bury me in Delaware or Go Blue Hens or ....
  • HunterBiden
    3 years ago
    It was a great speech! One for the ages! You delivered that speech like a champ - and nobody knew you crapped your depends! I think that hot Mexican - Jennifer Lopez smelled it today. But I told her it was from Kamel’s cunt.
  • CommanderinThief
    3 years ago
    Here is a good story about your old Pop Lyin Biden. So no one can capitalize on a tragedy like your Pa. Well I decided to lie and ruin a man's a life. Curtis C. Dunn was the driver in the accident when my first wife died in a car accident. I being the scummy politician and some just by our Biden nature decided to lie about the man and say he was a drunk driver. You know that helps gain sympathy and keep people from looking into your shady graft and payoffs you take. My assistant is going to cut and paste this for me. It isn't a pdf I don't think, just from the interwebs. Did you know you can do more than just find hookers on the interwebs? I though big tech meant trannies with big wangs like former first Lady Big Mike as we called zi/zir or somekind of nonsense that sjws use. “For whatever reason, Neilia Biden, who was holding the baby, ended up in the right of way of Dunn’s truck coming down a long hill.” “A friend of Biden’s who looked into the accident at the time told Politico, “She had a stop sign. The truck driver did not.” One might think, “Stuff happens!” right. Perhaps Neilia Biden had a momentary lapse while disciplining the two boys in the back seat? Or maybe it was something else? The question begs, “Why would Joe Biden lie about Dunn?” The accident was tragic enough without alcohol being involved. Still Joe Biden impugned the reputation of a hardworking man; the type of man Biden says he represents politically. He accused the man who killed his family of being a drunk. Yet, no other source substantiated this lie. I lied, because he needed a lot more sympathy than usual. Too many people likely know of my reputation as a womanizer and rapist. But don’t wait for the media to look into this. Or for them to investigate the rumor that I was already screwing around with married Jill “Whatsherface” during the family tragedy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion