tuscl

TUSCL QUIZ #2

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
More PL Questions

1. A member on here shared his lasagna recipe one time, he said strippers can't resist it. Who was it?

2. When Shadowcat went to Follies there was something unique about his attire, what was it?

3. Mamisan always talks about her cousins business. What business does the cousin own?

4. San Jose Guy rides a huffy bike, but another member talks a lot about cycling for exercise. Who is it?

5. Twentyfive and another member used to be referred at the two old guys (Statler & Waldorf) from the Muppets. Who was the other member?

6. What member went to an official TUSCL meet-up, got some food at the strip club and spilled it all over himself?

7. Which member bought an RV to travel the country to go to strip clubs and wrecked less than a week after he bought it?

BONUS: name one club in the United States that you want to visit and why?

9 comments

• MackTruck
    4 years ago
    7 Bagboyjames
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    1. Jackslash

2. Humor t-shirts

3. Chinese food, with either pork or cat fried rice

4. RandoMembo

5. Flagooner

6. ...juice?

7. ...farmer art?

I wanna visit a bunch of clubs. Was thinking of making the next travel club St James in Houston but that’s all tentative...
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    1. Jackslash

2. Innuendo t shirts

3. Chinese food

4. Jackslash again

5. Flagooner (where's he been at?)

6. Juice

7. Countryman

Bonus: Flight Club in Detroit
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    Come on guys; let's be more specific on #3. It was a Chinese BUFFET.

It also laundered money for the AMP.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    !) Jackslash
    2) T-shirts with Aphoris33ms
    3) Chinese Buffet Restaurant
    4) Random Member
    5) Flagooner (the only guy that ever used that reference was you shailynn)
    6) Juice
    7) I don't remember that one but my guess would be Farmer Art
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    My lasagna is my claim to fame among Detroit strippers.

7. Farmerart bought a huge, expensive RV. He wrote some hilarious pieces about his adventures.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    You guys and gals are good.

The member that spilled food all over himself at a meet up was JS69. He talked about it on here one time about how he went to VIP like that.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Another fun quiz. I finally knew a few answers.

1. JackSlash
    2. His humorous t-shirts
    3. A Chinese buffet
    4. I know it’s not Juice!
    5. Randommember?
    6. No idea -
    7. Does a pick up truck count as an RV? Juice?

I wanted to visit Follies after reading the great stories about experiences of fellow members. But, my real interests are in New England clubs - filled with drug addled dancing whores - as I want to experience the hot filth that turned a mild mannered Gawker into a true PL. I envy that sort of dedication.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    I've actually seen shadowcat's t-shirts on multiple occasions. For #7, I'm guessing wallanon. I suggest for #6, give bonus points if you can name the food that JS69 spilled over himself. I'm guessing he spilled linguini on his lap. Later, a dancer did a OTP - BJ on him. This was JS69's first experience at having CUNNILINGUINI performed on him.......
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion