tuscl

XRP and the SEC

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, January 17, 2021 7:33 AM
Despite the SEC lawsuit is anyone loading up to cuddle XRP coins ?

13 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    XRP coins? Is this a prize you get with a Church's Fried Chackin Kids meal or something?
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Its the next big thing in crypto with smart contracts 50 global banks are using it Its central and decentralized It will take over the banking industry It currently has legal issues
  • Sgtsnowman
    3 years ago
    The banking industry takes things over, they don't get taken over. When BITCOIN came out Chase and other banks forbid their traders to use it until they could decide how they wanted it regulated. Now we see BITCOIN screaming about stop the crypto currency regulations. The banks planned their moves and then they bought their politicians with old school cash.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Cuddle XRP coins? How does one cuddle an electronic currency?
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Well said sgs
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Tetard u obviously dont trade crypto
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    I stay away from any crypto that has centralized control and can be printed like money. It defeats the point of being a stable and rising store of value. The founders are also in trouble with the SEC because they are accused of offering unregulated securities in XRP and in fact it actually just being a security in and of itself. The founders also cashed out in 100's of millions in XRP. Juice you seem to bring up the dogs that have been crushed by terrible news. Why pick through the garbage?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Tetard u obviously dont trade crypto" What can I say, I don't get sucked into get rich quick schemes. Signed, Someone who actually makes money in stocks
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    "It currently has legal issues" well, call my crazy but when someone or something is having legal issues, I'm probably going to hold off on investing money into "them" or "it." Now, Hertz stocks is another story.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    XRP is huge outside the USA but I don't know shit about it otherwise. I'm all in on DOGE anyhow
  • bdchm
    3 years ago
    AVA with [view link] might be worth dabbling in to the level where they will let you lock and bake it at 24% Probably most worth while if you plan to travel much (especially internationally). They are cutting back total supply too so it's not one of these "to infinity and beyond' alts.
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    I moved all my XRP and Steller Lumens after Ripple got hit with that mega $$$$ lawsuit from the organized crime syndicate known as then government. Coinbase is no longer going to allow trading of Ripple products as of 1/19/2021 “until further notice”.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion