tuscl

I just really miss going bar hopping with hot strippers...

It's just a wonderful thing that I haven't done in a year plus now. In my state it's 10pm everything. 10 pm I might be just getting in the shower to shave then go out. There are some things you just need in life and I want to drink some brewskies with some hot strippers and then try to fuck them later. That's just what I need right now. Has anybody really even partied in couple years now? And daytime ain't the same it really has to be the LAST thing you do that night otherwise everyone tries to keep it together for something else they got going on later.

13 comments

• Longball300
    4 years ago
    It has been exactly one year since my last strip club adventure and I am getting very antsy. You fall into a routine of clubbing X amount of times per year and then.... ZERO... it sucks.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    the last ten months suck.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Move to Georgia. Problem solved.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I wish I had some good experiences to share involving filthy women and bad decisions - but sadly I don’t.

This is miserable. Acting like a reasonable adult for a year isn’t healthy.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I am truly sorry to hear that Muddy. Normally I might elaborate with some obnoxious gloating, but I'm still a little too hazy from partying with a stripper 'til the wee hours last night to muster anything up. At least I showed restraint this time by taking my last drink at the club instead of bringing a bottle into the hotel room with us, lol, yet I'm still running a little slow this morning.
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    Go to the brothels instead.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^TJ it's just not the same as partying with a stripper.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Oh forgot to mention fuck the south and all your freedom. Don't make me go back 160 years to get that W. Oh and we have Disney on Ice.

The U haul is already packed.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    LOL that’s funny muddy
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Nothing says lap dance more than a 19 year old rubbing her face on your crotch; and to think I first thought it weird that she wasn't old enough to drink. 5.5 - 1 dancer-customer ratio yesterday.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Oh forgot to mention fuck the south and all your freedom. Don't make me go back 160 years to get that W. Oh and we have Disney on Ice."

Lol. So now that I'm over the haze, I'll definitely obnoxiously brag. I don't miss them because I'm eyeballs deep in them. Shit I have two different girls right now texting me looking for repeat OTC meets. I also have a good one who actually travels out to one of my favorite bars to drink with me and then get down and dirty at a local notel because she makes more with me than she does going to the club early in the week. Good fucking times dude.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "And daytime ain't the same it really has to be the LAST thing you do that night otherwise everyone tries to keep it together for something else they got going on later."

No excuses muddy. Shit where there's adversity there's opportunity. You don't think that those girls are suffering too right now with the early closures? Wanna bet that there are some enterprising fellas who are balls deep in some of those girls by 10:45? Clubs that close at 4:00 am where girls make the bulk of their nut after midnight are not great OTC hunting grounds, but those with early closing hours where money is down are normally great places to make special friends.

Time to saddle up cowboy.
  • SerenitySinn
    4 years ago
    Since I’ve been back from New Years.
    Out only 4 times!!!!
    I’ve only went to Scores twice, Penthouse once and out in Ybor on a Monday and HardRock after!!!🤷🏻‍♀️
    Besides work, it’s been sittin at home🙂
    BEEN KINDA NICE.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion