tuscl

Fcking covid....

Ggcjf
New York
So pre covid, I travelled quite a bit for work and strip clubs kept me sane. Really did. I was pretty much the ideal customer. Never made trouble, always spent good amount of coin. If felt connection with beautiful woman, absolutely tried to push the boundaries. Sometimes successful, sometimes not. And that's all disappeared! Sux... Onward.

11 comments

• gSteph
    4 years ago
    No argument there.
    Even as an infrequent flyer, this many months
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    without out of the house boob fondling has been a bummer.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    There are only 2 positive things that have come out of all of this for me.

1. By body finally healed from years of playing organized basketball 2-3 nights a week.

2. I’ve saved so much money, I now will analyze how I spend every penny for the rest of my life.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Before covid a few weeks without an otc hookup was a painful dry spell.

During covid - it’s too depressing to count the months without otc!

Now when someone asks if I’ve gotten tested - I tell them I haven’t left my basement in weeks. The only test I might need is a radon test!
    4 years ago
    Or a sanity test ;-)
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    Everything still the same for me in 2020 at the brothels. Fuck covid.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    I feel your pain, going out of town for business is when I do 90% of my strip clubbing. Now 90% of my business travel has been eliminated going forward thanks to my employer realizing that 90% of our business travel can be accomplished via video calls.

While working from home has it's perks the loss of business travel has been terrible. I now have more free time thanks to eliminating a 45 minute commute each way but since I live in a terrible strip club area I can't take advantage of it how I want to.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    What whodey said. I never knew how much I would miss business travel and strip clubbing. On the other hand, my old business is on life support; I would hate to try weather covid when on-site support teams are your business. Still, pre COVID I could travel to Miami-Dade and Broward for fun.
  • mjx01
    4 years ago
    I also live in a terrible club area. The suspension of business subsidized travel is really hurting. Both clubbing and performing work that can't be done over zoom.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    With the vaccine rolling out the end of the marathon is coming. We aren't there yet but it's coming soon boys.
  • SerenitySinn
    4 years ago
    👆Now that Trumps out in 4 days, Biden/Harris in WE should be ok👌
    😬😏😂
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion