tuscl

TUSCL Quiz Part 1

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
So how well you know these losers.

1. What was the name of Founders love interest who occasionally would comment on here?

2. What city did JS69 meet DS1 in?

3. What color is San Jose Guys Huffy bike?

4. Name at least 1 club ninabambina worked at?

5. Who was the member that changed everyone’s login passwords as a joke?

6. Founder parties with a member who rarely posts on here. What is his screen name? Hint, he does post on here when he’s hanging out with Founder.

7. What user admitted to jerking off a tranny in a car date?

8. Who was the first member here to physically meet Juice?

9. What user claimed to have a rap single with John Legend and go on a rap concert tour?

10. What user once wrote a review of having sex with his wife on here?

More to come...

32 comments

• mikeym
    4 years ago
    1. Eve 2. Detroit 3. green 4. Spearmint Rhino 5. Sinclair 6. Liwet 7. BBBC 8. Mamisan 9. Clubber 10. Skibum
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Damn! I just popped by to take a quick look and leave but i want to be the first to answer.

1.Emily but I'm not sure if love interest is correct.
    2. Can't say I never really followed his posts. Ask cjkunt he lived his life through JS's posts before he started his dick pic collection as a compensation for his latent urges.
    3. Purple
    4. ?
    5. Rech
    6. ?
    7. LDK
    8. You?
    9. Ranukam
    10. Willy?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’m going to make some wild guesses.
    1. BJ99
    2. Cleveland
    3. Black (or African American)
    4. Flight Club
    5. Founder
    6. Dweezil or Moon Unit
    7. Juice
    8. A tranny
    9. Juice or MC Phonics
    10. Fuck you Jackie!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    !) Emily (but founder claimed she was his office administrator)
    2) Not sure but I think Miami or Charlotte
    3) Green
    4)Subis Bouzoukis. I think she also has worked at Henry VIII< and Dejs Vu, plus one in Chicago maybe Pole Katz
    5) Rech
    6) not positive but I believe it was Rech also
    7) LDK
    8) John Smith69
    9) Ranukam
    10) That one I don't remember but if I had to guess skibum
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Holy Crap shailynn. You've been a Member her since 2003 ?
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    Lol at some of the guesses for my clubs. A couple are correct.
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    1. Emily

2. Somewhere in the South and I think one of the Carolinas so I'll guess Charlotte or Myrtle Beach.

3. Blue.

4. That's a secret for now.

5. Rech?

6. Rech?

7. Juice of course.

8. JS69

9. That Nemesis guy who got outed for having multiple usernames after making a thread about me.

10. Probably JS69.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Nina worked at Henry VIII?! I picked the wrong year to go to Detroit lol.

My answer for 4 is Legends and Bouzouki.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "You've been a Member her since 2003 ?"

Which he keeps reminding us every chance he gets...
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    1) Emily 2) Charlotte 3) Red 4) Hustler (no longer listed, or changed name) 5) founder 6) rech

7) juicebox 69 (or 1 of his aliases.) 8) shailynn 9) Ranukam 10) skibum Those are educated guesses if I'm

correct, wild guesses if I'm not.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    ANSWERS:
    1. What was the name of Founders love interest who occasionally would comment on here?
    EMILY
    2. What city did JS69 meet DS1 in?
    PITTSBURGH
    3. What color is San Jose Guys Huffy bike?
    PURPLE
    4. Name at least 1 club ninabambina worked at?
    SHE HAS MENTIONED SEVERAL ON HERE, ONE BEING BOUZOUKI
    5. Who was the member that changed everyone’s login passwords as a joke?
    RECH
    6. Founder parties with a member who rarely posts on here. What is his screen name? Hint, he does post on here when he’s hanging out with Founder.
    WOODSTOCK
    7. What user admitted to jerking off a tranny in a car date?
    LAPDANCEKING82
    8. Who was the first member here to physically meet Juice?
    ME
    9. What user claimed to have a rap single with John Legend and go on a rap concert tour?
    LARRYFISHERMAN
    10. What user once wrote a review of having sex with his wife on here?
    JOHNSMITH69, THEN A FEW MONTHS LATER HE GOT A DIVORCE
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    ... and yes I've been a member since 2003. I didn't become active on the message board until around 2013. I stopped doing reviews a long time ago, and when you mentioned that I went back and looked at my reviews listed. Wow, it's crazy to think "I was there, and now it's been 11 years ago?!?!?!" I wonder when all this COVID is said and done how many of those clubs will still be open?

Scary times, uncertain times, depressing times.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    That was a fun quiz. Thanks for putting it together.

I wasn’t even close on any answers!

I knew Founders buddy had a cartoon bird name - and I removed my guess - as it sounded odd in a homo way. I was thinking Tweety - but I thought that might get me banned!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @shailyn I had forgotten about woodstock as he posts so infrequently, but respectfully juice had a thread where he met JS69 before you guys had your meet, and I seem to remember juice posting some shit about hanging with JS69 do you have any memory of that or maybe @juice himself might chime in here
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    25 - how that all transpired.... I met JS69 with some other members in Detroit one summer at Flight Club and we started talking about Juice. He said “if there’s anyone that could get Juice to come out to meet him, it would be you.” He guided me how to go about it as others had tried but juice would always back out at the last minute. I made a very public campaign on here trying to convince Juice to meet me. That was JS69s recommendation since others had failed in the past.

A month later I was in Asheville and I ended up meeting Juice although we didn’t go to a strip club. I think within the next year JS69 and some other guys finally met Juice at a meet up and then Juice started to meet several other members including govikings. Other members had talked about attempting to meet Juice but I was the first to succeed.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @shai, Yeah I seem to remember that, you guys met up in a diner somewhere, thanks for refreshing my memory, BTW I wonder how JS69 is these days I met him at that infamous Tootsie's meet up, with Rech and Hot Stuff, me Papi and Clubber I don't know if you remember that infamous car ride, JS and Rech went to Body Shop with Papi as their guide, Clubber and I bugged out early we knew what would happen, but it still was a memorable night.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Shailynn-ape, you neglected the most important question of all: Who is the smartest hairless ape on the planet?
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Clue: he hasn’t posted on this thread. ROAR!!!
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    Lol never worked at Henry VII or Pole Catz. In Chicago I danced at Admiral. Most of the clubs I've worked at have been in MI including Bouzouki, Players, Trumpps, Legends, Coliseum, Deja Vu ypsi and Flint, Landing Strip, Little Darlings Kalamazoo... to name a few lol.

I got a few right. :)
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I knew you were in Chicago couldn't remember which club so I took a WAG
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    *Should have said occasionally in Chicago
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    25 - yeah, I remember the car ride story.

Hot stuff!!! I was racking my brain the other night trying to remember her username. She was originally based out of Detroit correct?

Juice and I met at an Applebee’s. It was the closet place between my hotel and his house.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    She was a sweetheart, that's why I figured nothing bad happened to Rech, I thought (or hoped) they just got tired of the life and settled down some where
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    I did not do well at many of these, but wasn't it Clackport who claimed to be the famous Rapper? I think he even sent me some of his music.
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    Wasn't Clackport, Missionary, and Nemisis all the same? Didn't Missionary get outed when he made a thread about me (I think he was trying to suggest I was not real?)???
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    Nina: It was my impression that ranukam, Larry Fisherman, and Clackport were one and the same. I also think that people who create multiple s/n's are a bit fishy.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ That’s what I thought too I think there was one other s/n that fishsticks used but I don’t remember if it comes to me I’ll post it here
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Well I got 6 of them coming in cold without hints from others so I suppose I did pretty good. Convert the prize to cash and send it to my paypal account. :D
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Shailynn, What did Juice ape order at Applebee’s? Also, did either of you ask the waitress for a lab dance?

If not, this rick recommends a post-covid Applebee’s meetup that becomes a frickin’ orgy.

And before any of you damn dirty apes start whining about covid saying all sorts of shit I just want you to realize that may of the hottest Applebee’s waitresses may be reluctant to join the orgy during covid times. So shut the fuck up. ROAR!!!
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Good grief Rick the Lion you’re good! Juice ordered sweet tea (we weren’t drinking that night) and he did make comments on here about how he should have asked the waitress for a lap dance because he thought she was cute.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Nina you are correct in your names but don’t forget larryfisherman too. Remember he used to post links to his rap songs, and just to make fun of him Juice started posting his too? Ironically Juice was just being silly and his were better than larryfisherman who was really trying.

I still think iceyloco who was banned here was yet another alias of larryfisherman/pnemesis/clackport/etc.
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    Rarely, psh. Only because of the lack of moderation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion