tuscl

Everybody Ready for the Shit Show Tomorrow?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
What channel would be the best to see this go down on? Fox? CNN? MSNBC?

29 comments

• SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Twitter gonna be nuts tomorrow. IRL not so much. Turns out revolting requires a lot of cardio.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    It’ll be more fun to spend the day at the dentist office I think thre will be similarities
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Is this thread supposed to be in the Polical Room ? But as always, I'll be NOT watching CNN. Does MSNBC still exist ?
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I can't spell Political. ^
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    I just wish that tomorrow here in the DC Metro area it would be -2°F and blowing 40 to chill those magatards out a bit.

Unfortunately, the prediction is for 50°😒
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ATACdawd... Ughh.... you're so pathetic. Do you think if the weather was bad the men who fought for our freedom wouldn't have to go to battle? Yes, you do.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    What men fought tot our freedom ? You don’t mean corporal flat feet who got several deferments to avoid serving ?
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I can't wait for the claims of rigging
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    How much more of fat gap toothed Stacey Abrams will we have to see if the Democrats lose both races?
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Trump's desperate attempt to undermine our democracy will fail. It's an attempted coup by clowns, kooks and conspiracy theorists.

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    This is going to be a huge mistake on the part of the republicans who object.

It’s not going to change the outcome. It’s simply going to force the wedge deeper between the two parties.

The senate appears to be moving to the democrats. This should allow for Biden to move forward a bit more easily. I’m not sure how I feel about that.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    “ It’s simply going to force the wedge deeper between the two parties.” C’mon. The divide couldn’t be greater than it is already, and it was caused by the Dem’s refusing to accept the results of the last election, creating a fake Russia conspiracy, and an equally fake impeachment that was doomed to fail.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The people undermining democracy are those on the left who want a race war and keep importing useless fucking foreigners to steal tax dollars. Watch how much money the animals waste when they riot because the honorable police officer wasn't charged for doing the world a service and shooting a piece of shit like Jacob the felon Blake.
    I suspect the future will be even worse. I was stunned at poker last night to find that there were two licensed gun owners at the table last March and last night there were 10, with 3 awaiting concealed carry permits, making me and the only guy older than me the only ones without permits.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    @Ski: Get yourself a gun.... or two.
  • sclvr5005
    4 years ago
    Baseless claims of fraud and conspiracy. The republicans can't make themselves look any worse. But yet they'll find a way.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Poor Mike Pence, I hear there’s a betting line that he’s a no show at 1PM
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Modern politics is so gauche. No more Twitter battles. Trump and Biden should settle differences the old-fashioned way, like Burr and Hamilton.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I’m with you on that one babes, but Trump would most likely claim the pistols are rigged against him
    it would be fun to watch though
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    >Baseless claims of fraud and conspiracy. The republicans can't make themselves look any worse. But yet they'll find a way.

Worse than the Dems? Because that's the same thing they've been saying for the last four years about Trump.

Secondly, there's definitely fraud, it's just a question of much. And you're not going to find out how much if people refuse to look into it or look the other way when others find it and report on it. It is widely reported that election fraud is extremely rare. So how likely is it that elections and voting are the one thing in this world that people won't cheat at? That we are so honorable that we barely need any security. That thought is ridiculous.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Yahtzee is right. The left and lamestream media are determined to see, hear, and speak no evil despite specific and unequivocal evidence to the contrary. There was blatant electioneering, fraud, and unconstitutional chnagea to state voting processes which should be thoroughly investigated prior to certifying any electoral votes.
  • sclvr5005
    4 years ago
    Lol the right wing conspiracy theorists are hilarious! Keep fighting the lame fight, tin foil hat wearers!!
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    The republicans (and democrats) had the better part of a year to contest the changes in the election rules. They’ve had 2 months to investigate fraud and irregularities and they have. Indeed, I seem to remember an orange soon to be ex-president declaring himself the winner on election night. Now everyone needs more time? Even Bill Barr, Mitch and Cotton have recognized the inevitability. The constitution is clear. Inauguration Day is Jan 20. Trump is done.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Here’s what Chuck Schumer had to say about the possibility of election review boards:

“The Constitution gives us here in Congress a limited role. We cannot simply declare ourselves a national board of elections on steroids. Voters, courts, states have all spoken. They've all spoken. If we overrule them it would damage our republic forever.”

I’m kidding. That was Mitch McConnell.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    This is a national disgrace. Our enemies are laughing at us right now.

The National Guard better clear this shit show out now.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    This is a disgrace, we were the place that other countries came to for help with their elections, now you Trump supporters have made this country the laughingstock of the world
    Shame on all who supported this disaster
  • sclvr5005
    4 years ago
    No one should be surprised. Trump himself fueled this and his brainless sheep followers were all too eager to find an excuse for violence. They think delaying the process will terminate it, lol. You really can't fix stupid.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Much like with nazis and segregationist. 20 years from now people will be embarrassed to say they supported Trump.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    You know, there would be a lot less pushback from those who voted for Trump or against Biden, if the left were not being such pompous assholes. If there is so much certainty that Biden was a legitimate winner, then why is the left doing everything they can to deceive, confuse, and obfuscate?
    Shame on everyone who is refusing to allow a transparent and honest investigation of these allegations. Democrats are old hands at stealing elections and falsifying votes, but when our supposedly independent judiciary, media, and justice systems are openly enabling a perpetuation of insider politics rigged against the average citizen voter, our republic is list.

Governmentof the people, by the people, ans for the people has vanished from the face of the Earth.

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    I have always hated trump, but he is better than any democrat in the country. Yes, I se the bar on the ground. Good thing Covid allows me to show a huge drop in income this year. The nazis in America today are all democrats except that piece of shit racist scum warnock who is a commie cock sucker. It will be fun watching the civil war on tv, rather than reading about it. Thankfully Covid is destroying california and blues staters are suffering. The enemy of America is Democrats and hopefully by laughing so hard they will choke. The election has ruined my life and now I have nothing to do this weekend except poker, dinner out and skiing. ...oh wait, that's what I always do. Never mind.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion