tuscl

what clubs in connecticut or mass have the hottest black girls

ive seen tons of white girls, latinas and a few asians. i wanted to know where the hot black girls are; of course i am talking about clubs that are in semi-safe locations. some people mentioned clubs in nyc but i checked one out and it was very dangerous.

3 comments

• rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Probably Bishops Corner or Nikitas in Bridgeport or Catwalk in New Haven. Though "safe" is a relative term as all three are in less desirable areas. I'd say that Catwalk is probably the safest as it is in a commercial area rather than near poverty stricken residences.

Pleasant Moments and Harry Os used to have black girls, but they've long since been overrun by Latinas - mostly Dominicans.

Normally I'd give someone who has never posted club intel shit for seeking a handout, but I won't do that with all of the COVID restrictions we are now dealing with. But if you visit any of these three clubs, be sure to man up and return the favor by writing a review.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Not many, but as a fellow CT/MA lover of black women:

- Bishops Corner has some, but mostly Latinas, mostly uglies, and ROBs, and it's a rough neighborhood
    - Nikitas has a couple hot black girls, but never many dancers working at a given time and it's an even rougher neighborhood
    - Desire in Providence has only a couple, and it's pretty safe
    - Centerfolds in Worcester has a few black hotties, but last I heard it's closed down
    I don't know the other Mass clubs.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    If you plan on getting dances Rhode Island Dolls in Woonsocket is the only choice right now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion