Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Now and then, an Angel

Longball300

I'll sleep when I'm Dead...😈

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

RIP Tanya:

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Some pics:

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Well, that sucks.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Too bad she was too young R. I. P.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Sad. What a gorgeous babe

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Midge Pincioti, the ultimate MILF.

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•

She caught my eye in the skimpy outfit and brief nudity in the movie Beastmaster. Beautiful woman.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Never bought her as Midge Pincioti. Too hot.

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

Teenaged me loved when she got naked in The Beastmaster. I must’ve watched that stupid movie a hundred times for her nude scenes. I may need to find it online... RIP

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

First Dawn Wells and now Tanya Roberts? Brutal

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I felt old when I read that she was 65. But yeah, the original Charlies Angels was a LONG time ago.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•
Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•
Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

As of 4hrs ago: Alive..but far from healthy.....

"Mr Pingel told media outlets he mistakenly announced Roberts' death based on information he received from her partner. But a call from the hospital confirmed that she was still alive on Monday morning.

She remains in the ICU in a serious condition, he said. "It does not look good," he told the PA news agency."

— bbc.com

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That’s crazy! It was sad reading the initial article - and shocking reading that she’s actually still alive. I hope she pulls through.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

The reports of her death were greatly exaggerated.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Well that's what I get for assuming the media got one thing right. It does not sound good though and we wish her well. Beastmaster.... skip to 35:42..... lovely:

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

And lets not forget this gem of a movie:

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•

Another turn in the story. Too bad.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Now I get to be sad all over again.

Love that Charlie's Angels clip where she is just kicking everyone's ass.

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•

I hope the fact that medical care is being rationed for Covid patients these days wasn't what led to this needless death.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

A sad turn. RIP. She was a beauty.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement