tuscl

Poledancer Q&A

Poledancer83 often writes of sexual fantasy stuff on here and that intrigued me.

1. Where do you dance out of?

2. What got you into dancing?

3. Do you do extra's?

4. You've written about your fantasies? What is your ultimate sexual fantasy?

5. What something customers do that turns you on?

6. Turns you off?

7. Ever had a VIP experience that you regret?

8. Had one that was great?

9. Other places you want to try to dance in?

10. Dressing room drama stories?

11. Physical description of yourself?

12. What customers wear that you like?

13. Don't like?

14. What has the Covid era for you been like working?

15. OTC stories?

12 comments

• poledancer83
    4 years ago
    1. Nevada

2. i have always enjoyed the party lifestyle. i enjoy having fun and making money while doing so seemed like a great idea. i started at 18 working in smaller clubs briefly then expanded to larger clubs and other aspects of adult entertainment.

3. yes i do. i ended my career dancing a while back and started working in a brothel (legal) in nevada however due to the recent virus is has been shut down.

4. i lean very submissive so anthing with a dominate partner (s) is more of my thing. Multiple partners either m or f are always fun. in my opinion fantasies are more situation dependent. honestly it depends on my mood but these are some of my interests.

5. i enjoy older classier men. nice dressed and smelling good. willing to spend money obviously but also willing to get to know me on a personal level...obviously within reason... someone that takes the time to know me is always a turn on.

6. people that dont smell good

7. i domt geagret any

8.yes i do he was rather large he was a good guy guy also and loved to have sex with me

9. nyc atl

10. girls trying to fight and argue hate that...

11.36b nice ass brunette 36b cups

12. suits and tie or dark pants and a polo

13. nasty clothes....

14. its been tough i hate it. cant work or make money...miss how it used to be...

15. oh the list goes on and on
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Working the blade now?
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    something like that...
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Thanks PD83. I always enjoy learning more about you.

You would drain my bank account quickly!
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Thanks PD83. Your contributions here are unique and you live your life undaunted.
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    I once had a girl tell me that I smelled good........... not like the other old men. lol

Would love to meet PD83.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Nice, hope things get smoother for you soon.

#16 What was your opinion of other dancers? Friendly with a lot? Stuck to yourself mostly and usually neutral? Or most were problematic?
  • Heellover
    4 years ago
    #17 When you danced (or now) did you ever tip and/or play with or go up with the other dancers on stage?
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    16- it varies i would say overall somewhat catty and petty which is annoying for sure. ive met some really good friends over the years so it just depends. over all though most keep to themselves or if they dont they are stirring up stuff between other girls.

17. yes i danced with other girls frequently. im bisexual so i obviously appreciate the beauty of a woman. i never really tipped unless i was visiting a club as a patron which wasnt often and wasnt really allowed most places i danced.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    #18. How long do you see yourself staying in this biz? And what would you like to have for your next career?
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    Well i honestly only planned on staying in a year or so but here we are. I will probably stay in until either its no longer fun or until the industry dies off and its no longer profitable or until people no longer want to pay me. There is an expiration date on every female in the industry. Eventually people will no longer find me attractive and you have to come to realize that im gonna get older and probably no longer be attracitve or as attractive as i was. Then i would step away. I really dont like the recent shift into online content pages like OF and things like that. I dont knock those girls because hey go do you but its just not my thing. The physical depands of the jobs are hard as well. Stripping killed my knees and ankles and i mean honestly brothel work is hard. People arent neccesarily designed to meet multiple partners every day for 2 or 3 weeks at a time. Its demanding for sure. I want to stay in until im ready to leave thats my biggest desire. Getting into a job after adult work is hard. Its not like you can really put that on a resume. ive always enjoyed counseling and mental health. that is def something ive considered pursuing. Ive also looked into managment ideas like managing a club or brothel. I have really left my options open but def something that doesnt feel like work...
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I hope I get out to Nevada while you are still working as a whore.

I’m frightened to see you as a psychologist - as you know too much about my desires already.

I wish you the best. Hopefully things improve in 2021.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion