tuscl

Time for a lunch trip to China?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

McDonald's China releasing Oreo, Spam burger for limited time

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/mcdon…

YUK!!! Is that a payback for COVID-19?

8 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I grew up eating Spam. We were not exactly rich when I was a little kid. And I love Oreo cookies. But putting them together just sounds awful.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Hey, don't sell the Chinese short! Don't forget, their cuisine includes bird's nest soup and thousand year eggs, plus a host of other gustatory delights. They will cooked this dish dow......I mean they will enjoy this without a doubt. 🤮🤯
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    I don't mind a nice spam burger and some oreos would be nice for desert. However, they need to be separate because there is no way I'm eating a spam burger with oreos on it.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Anyone who wants to can go right ahead.

I’ll be outside eating whatever savory meat-on-a-stick street food that is available. And it won’t be 50 yuan or whatever McDonald’s will charge.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    never in this lifetime would ever even have imagined that oreo cookies would be put on a frying pan. how about this then: oreos in a wok to come up with oreos and pork fried rice?
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    In Hawaii, SPAM is a beloved comfort food, with cans of the jellylike pork blocks found in almost every cupboard. And, it's true: about 6 million cans of SPAM are eaten each year in Hawaii. That's around 5 cans per person! The amount of SPAM eaten is no joke.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    That's fucked up, I'd eat that shit though
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    I tried spam once. Yeah, once.

No thanks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion