tuscl

Judge: strip clubs can remain open, set own coronavirus rules

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Thursday, December 17, 2020 4:34 AM

14 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    Note that the piece of shit Becerra sent a cease and desist order and he will be part of the shit for brains cabinet of Joe and Doctor (lol) Jill Biden, who has an erectile dysfunction degree and not a phd.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    According to the article the clubs required the strippers to maintain a fifteen foot separation from all of the other patrons I’m betting that’s probably worse than being shut down. Jes Sayin
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    "It kind of says that restaurants can reopen," Cline told the newspaper, "but the caveat there may be that someone has to be stripping, which seems so wild to me. If that’s what it takes for us to reopen our businesses — taking off our clothes -- I’ll do it." This guy has the right idea - every bar and restaurant should involve naked strippers.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Restaurants are planning to reopen because the county has said that they will not enforce the state mandates based on the court order. However, even an established restaurant can't open like turning on a light switch. They need to get staff, food and booze lined up. When this last shutdown came, they were not caught off guard like the first time and made sure they were whittling down their food and booze so they didn't have to throw a lot out again.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Once Trump and his science deniers are kicked to the curb, America will follow medical science to defeat the virus. Then all businesses can open again.
  • xedin5436
    4 years ago
    Given that the ruling was in San Diego, I wonder if the dancers at the clubs were following the 15 foot separation rule any more than they were the 6 foot rule that's in place just by San Diego law. At Cheetahs, a 15 foot separation would mean that the girls can be on stage, but basically no one can be in the ring of chairs around the stage, and all that would be allowed to happen is stage dances. Dancers at Cheetahs have had a tendency to break the rules anyway, in my experience.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Hey guys. None of you are a cop, right? Cool, cool. Yeah the 15 foot rule was not being enforced. The six foot moat for full nudity is still being enforced as always. And hilariously girls have to wear masks on stage. I imagine the club is taking advantage of the independent contractor thing and telling the girls the rules for distancing. Then when the girls break the rules? Well it's individual bad apples. The club told them the rules!
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Once Trump and his science deniers are kicked to the curb, America will follow medical science to defeat the virus. Then all businesses can open again." Right. Because rolling partial lockdowns and masks have been extremely effective in Europe, various U.S. states and other places in making the virus go away. Oh oh, wait a minute...
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @JamesSD I thought the girls were considered employees now, like the rest of the state?
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Oh shit maybe? Anyway they are doing private dances
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Went today. The media coverage was obviously free publicity, saw at least 3 new girls apply while I was there. There also were more young guys than day shift often brings.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    To the Trump hating jerk off who can't stop spouting his/her hate, kindly flush yourself down the toilet. MAGA FOREVER
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Appeals court just stayed the previous decision allowing strip clubs and restaurants to re-open. [view link]
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    It sounds like the appeals Court doesn't want the strip club ruling to apply to all restaurants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion