tuscl

UGA SEC East Co Champions

Daddillac
Atlanta
Sunday, December 13, 2020 8:28 AM
LOL.... the Gayturds lost at home to an unranked team. They lost because they are stupid and undisciplined which comes down from their clown fucking coach [view link]

5 comments

• whodey
    4 years ago
    That may be the worst way to loose a game I have ever seen. Saying Georgia is the SEC East co-champion is like saying Trump is the co-winner of the election since he got more votes than any loser in history. That only matters if you are going to overlook the head to head loss.
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    The head to head loss counts in who gets to play in Atlanta for SEC championship against Bama. Regular season record determines SEC east champion. Several years ago there was 3 way tie and all were awarded east championships.... UGA played LSU that year in Atlanta. 20 years from now the record books will last it as co champion's. I really don't care other than I hate the gayturds and anything that fucks up their season im in favor of
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Sounds like sour grapes to me. The Gators will by playing 'Bama in a nationally televised prime time game for the SEC Championship Trophy. The Dawgs will be playing a noontime consolation game with the other wannabes for...nothing really. But OK, take whatever consolation you can from it.
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    Roll Tide Roll
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Florida has a good offense. But their defense is doing absolutely nothing to slow down Bama's NFL offense. The Tide is ROLLING !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion