tuscl

OT: 'tis the season

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Saturday, December 5, 2020 6:29 PM
because we cannot risk any unity on TUSCL: "Die Hard" is a Christmas movie. "A Christmas Story" sucked. Regarding pizzas: pineapple rules, pepperoni ruins Change my mind.

14 comments

• DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    Don’t troll. You’ll shoot your eye out kid.
  • Sgtsnowman
    4 years ago
    "Pineapple Rules" The only rule for pineapple is NEVER put it on your pizza. Put it on somebody else's so it ruins their night.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Sorry, gam. You are obviously too far gone to have a changeable mind....😷🤣
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Well...Die Hard is definitely a Christmas movie. Indeed, it is a badass Christmas movie. Willis-ape is playing an ape with the heart of a frickin’ lLION. Yippee ki-ROAR mothafuckah!!!
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    The only topping that should be on pizza is cheese, cheese, and more cheese.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Regarding Sgt-snowape’s comment about pineapple, I would say there are other rules. My bud Mauricethelion - nice guy but gay as the day is long in midsummer Alaska - once tried to use a pineapple as a buttplug. Based upon his reports I would say that pineapple rule #1 is “NO PINEAPPLES IN THE BUTTHOLE” And to any apes who suddenlly start thinking “maybe I should put a pineapple up my ass” all I can say is you get what you deserve. ROAR!!!
  • Sgtsnowman
    4 years ago
    How did I achieve Ape status? Is this good or bad?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Die Hard is definitely not a Christmas movie. A Christmas Story is funny because of its cult status. Pizzas are delicious as long as they are made properly. Dominos and Pizza Hut aren’t quality pizza.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Pineapple pizza is quite the hit in the trans community.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Pineapple with ham and jalapenos... A Christmas movie js one of my favorites. Not a bruce Willis fan
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    Pineapple belongs on a pizza about as much as pepperoni belongs in a pina colada. I don't what kind of twisted mind first thought that one up, but I'm guessing it was on a dare by a stoned teenager working at a Pizza Hut at 2 A.M..
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Die Hard is set during the Holiday Season.. good but, not a Xmas movie. Ralphie Rules; a shot of Crown every time you hear "shoot your eye out" makes it even better. Just say no to the Pineapple Pizza; chunk Italian sausage, mushrooms and X-cheese.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    my all time fave xmas movie is reindeer games. pineapple pizza can be tolerable if you remove the pineapples way from the slice and just eat them after finishing the slice. think of it as dessert. but to eat it while together should be considered a near felony.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Pineapple isn't my first choice on pizza but I'll eat it. It's not an emotional idea. A Christmas Story is a classic. I'm a fairly young guy but it captured my childhood. Complete with Weird Jimmy sticking his tongue to the pipe of a chain link fence.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion