tuscl

Age and date of first sc or equivalent experience.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007 2:53 PM
I will be 63 next month. My first was the Gaiety Burlesque in Cincinnati in 1959.

21 comments

• chasman
    17 years ago
    I'm 37. My first SC visit was on my 19th birthday, the Marble Arch in Vancouver. I waited until I was nice and legal, but half of the guys with me were underage and one of them was already a regular there.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I was in my mid 20's. The department boss where I worked at said he was going to take me to a strip club. I said ok. I think the place was called Dockside Dolls back around 1993 or 1994. First stripper I ever met or kissed was when I was in college at a Fraternity party. She did get topless or was wearing a see thru outfit at the party I was at I think. It's hard to remember too much after all the alcohol they gave me back then. I do remember I was surprised when she stuck her tongue in my mouth.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I am wondering if a sorority party could be like a strip club experience. There was lots of drinking (all free) lots of pretty girls everywhere and at one time I was dancing with 5 girls. Can't remember how I ended up there. Nahh, that doesn't sound like a strip club. The Frat party I went to with a guest stripper entertaining a room full of Frat boys sounds more like a strip club event.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I grew up in the western Chicago suburbs and one night, a buddy of mine and I decided we were going to the Admiral Theater in Chicago. I was 21. I thought it was great. If I went back today, I'd probably think it was terrible.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    58, and really not sure, but am thinking it was a little club in a SW Miami strip mall that has been gone over 30 years.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I think my first SC experience was in Boston's Combat Zone - I was in the navy at the time and our ship was having some repairs done at the old Boston Navy Yard. That would have been in 1963. I don't recall being very impressed, the Zone was a pretty seedy place. And I don't think we did anything other than watch and drink beer. The night I do recall well was my first time seeing a girl dance totally nude. It was maybe 3-4 years later, still in the 1960s, and I was on my first business trip to Montreal. It was a tiny neighborhood bar with just one dancer in the corner, and she was very young and very cute, a real girl-next-door type, didn't look like a dancer at all. She'd dance naked on a small stage for a while, then get dressed and sit with some friends, then she'd take her clothes off and get back on stage etc. There was no strip tease or anything, she just danced naked on a tiny brightly lit stage. I sat there for hours mesmerized by her. Later I discovered that nude dancing was pretty common in Montreal. I used to look for reasons to go there.
  • ralphyboy
    17 years ago
    Hey Techman-56 here and always wanted to hit the Cincy Gaiety (what a name!)but was too young and never had the nerve. Would love to here your reminiscences about that place. My first would prob be the late sixties across the river in Newport (when it was GOOD)at the Pink Pussycat, swilling Wiedemann and jaw-droppingly (and unit poppingly) entranced by EZ Ryder. Seems like yesterday.
  • ozymandias
    17 years ago
    When I was a Freshman at Georgia Tech I worked part time delivering pizzas. I delivered a Pizza to the Cheetah III (as it was then called) when I was 17. That was an experience ;) O.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    You just don't see a lot of clubs named Gaiety Burlesque these days. My first was the Wild Mustang in Detroit, now called the Toy Box, at age 33. Before then, I didn't have any interest, believing strippers were all old skanks and the clubs were for sad losers. I've learned that that's sometimes not true.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I was about 26 or 27 and a group of guys (6 maybe) went to The Torch Lounge in South Bend. It was interesting to see the girls dancing, but there were no girls that caught my eye to the extent that I'd be interested in playing with. I didn't see anyone getting any dances, especially not from the group that I was with. Even if I'd been inclined to get a dance, I probably wouldn't have had the nerve, and probably wouldn't have with my friends around. Instead, we drank beers, and chatted up a few of the dancers. All in all, it was not memorable, and not fun enough that I'd be interested in hitting another SC.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    It was around 1991. I was on a business trip to Orlando, and we had a few hours to kill before our flight out. Our host took us to The Dollhouse. After a while, a girl came by and asked if she could sit with me. I said "Sure!". Then I leaned over to our host and asked, "What does she want?". He gave me a 30 second lecture, and 2 minutes later I was getting my first lap dance. A definite improvement over magazines.
  • pop
    17 years ago
    Back in the 60's and 70's they had these traveling shows that would set up at county fairs. I was 15 or 16 and was corrupted for life.
  • jumbobert
    17 years ago
    I was 18 years old. Went to Jason's in Windsor, Canada. I could not believe how hot the girls were. From that point I have been going all over the midwest states. I go in spurts for a while and then take a few months off. I am 40 now
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    I can still remember it like it was yesterday. It was 1982 and I was all of 22 years old. I was fresh out of college and this place called Bud's Lounge in Indianapolis (corner of 30th and Lafayette Road for those who know Indy) was near my apartment. Funny thing, I wasn't into the bar scene when I was college, but somehow I was drawn to this strip club like a pig to mud. It wasn't so much a strip club as a small neighborhood bar that had a few dancers working there. The girls were ugly and while they had private dances, it was mostly an air dance. The stage tipping was the cool thing. For a buck, the girls would stick their tongue down your throat - remember this was 1982, pre-AIDS. After that, I was hooked for life. I didn't stick around Indy.....I came back to Northern Indiana where I was originally from (a strip club wasteland.) If I hadn't discovered Michigan clubs in the late 1980's and Florida clubs in the 1990's, oh what my bank account could be.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    First year out of high school. 1962. Blue Fox. Tijuana, Mexico. They did have a live band. They had strippers on stage. They had a full bar. They had ROB's. And they did have filthy rooms in the back where you could get laid for $10-25. No extra charge for the VD. There used to be bumper stickers that read "Eat at the Blue Fox."
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    When I was a kid, I used to see a place on the highway named "The Follies". I sort of knew what it must be, but alas, it was gone long before I was of age. During the 50's. I do remember when I first started working, I was in a bar working behind the bar (not for the bar). The old lady bartender was always asking to get by me. Tight space. After a bit, someone else asked, and when I turned to let her by, she was topless. Not sure how long it was before I spoke again!
  • magicrat
    17 years ago
    1978 at Tattletales in Atlanta, Georgia. I was 26 and thought I had died and gone to heaven. Totally nude and they actually had a little hair on their pussies back then. The vip or table dances weren't so big back then, so most guys sat at the stage...it was tough to get a seat there.
  • Dain
    17 years ago
    I was 17 and got into an old burlesque theater. That was the first time that I had seen a naked woman. I was turned on for life. I did and still do like hairy pussies.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    1990, at age 28--my bachelor party. Went to PT's Centreville (greater East St. Louis metropolitan area). They did the "tie me in a chair on the stage" thing. It was a "joint" bachelor party, with a co-worker who was getting married a week after I did, and at some point, he yells, "I'm tired of being teased, I want to be pleased." We then adjourned to a now-defunct strip club in Washington Park called Main Street. (also in the greater East St. Louis metropolitan area). As soon as we stepped in the front door, I was greeted by two dancers who charged me and said "Take down your pants." Much to my surprise I did, and pleasing ensued. Two months later, I was trying a lawsuit, and as I was going back to my table from an argument over evidence, the judge calls me back to the bench and whispers to me, "Were you really wearing blue underwear, Counsel?" The story of my bachelor party had a wide reach, apparently. I did not return to strip clubs until about five years later, when I started to frequent them while out of town on business. My first club in the "modern" era was Colorado Bar & Grill in Houston which is a nice, well-appointed gentlemen's club with very good-looking girls, and, as I recall, about mid-level mileage. A consistent 8. It was quickly followed by visits to another Houston club, now closed, which was called Paradise. It seemed to me at the time to be a whorehouse. I believe that the premises is now occupied by a club called Cover Girls, but I have not been to the club in its current manifestation...I just recognize the address on Little York Road in Houston.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Age was 23 and I was married to my first wife. I talked her into going to what was considered back then, a bikini bar. Sorry, late bloomer here! LOL
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    Age 20 at college in the 70's- topless joint with pasties, not what I hoped for, dancers were "over 30", fleshy, and skanky. Wasn't till further into my 20's in new decade (early-mid 80's) that I experienced clubs with more interaction/and or nudity. And more attractive dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion