tuscl

Is a paniced-sounding "When wll I see you again?" all part of her game?

Tuesday, December 1, 2020 3:48 AM
I... guess you could call her a regular, if twho transactions per weekend counts. Near the end of the night she seemed to get drunk and emotional about me being "the best" customer but covered her mouth and said "one of the best".

11 comments

• georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Probably. Or you're a major contributor to her income, and she doesn't want to bother cultivating anyone else.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    This is a good time to ask yourself if her maybe catching the feels makes a difference in how you'd approach the situation. If not, just have fun.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    not sure she's playing any games. if anything she actually sounded sincere. at this moment you're her fave customer. you will continually be considered this until: -she eventually gets sick and tired of you -she finds another guy who will offer more funds -you eventually get sick and tired of her whether it's playing around with civvies or pros and everyone in between just know tha now is your turn to play until the next one eventually is chosen.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Rattdog offers good insight. It’s something many of us have seen with past favorite dancers. Considering the current club situation, it may be a real need for cash.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Being a favorite customer is just that.
  • nightrid3
    4 years ago
    CJKent _banded_ I've done OTC before, but with a dancer from another state. I don't know how someone local might feel about being spotted with someone out of public, she seemed a smidgen embarrassed one time that people she knew came in. "pics or it didn't happen" reminded me of what a good business idea would be... get customers to pay for selfies with them when they don't have a +1 to do it with (Or just to be seen with someone more universally attractive)
  • rickthevulture
    4 years ago
    In my case the panic is sincere. The sexy female hairless apes can’t get enough vulture jizz. Squawk!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    And it's not a game. She's worried coz if you don't show up for a while shr won't make as much.its her job.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    [view link] I declare this the thread theme song.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    It's impossible to be a dancers favorite customer without being at least some degree of walking ATM. I'm pretty restrained in my sending. There are girls that like chatting with me... When it's slow. Except for my favorite, who knows I'll always go VIP, but she gives me a lot of extra mileage in exchange. Even for her if there's a bigger whale in the house I'm not her priority. So yes I'm sure she enjoys hanging out with you. A strippers perfect customer pays well and is polite and clean and doesn't demand much in return.
  • nightrid3
    4 years ago
    JamesSD she wasn't there last night, and my club stops listing who is there on social media, I'm guessing due to covid and being open less, that they don't want to give anyone a reason not to go? Or otoh they want people like me to come in hoping they're there, but end up spending the money on someone else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion