Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Marries Sex Doll After Whirlwind Romance

sinclair
sinclairVIP10582412

Strip Club Nation

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

I guess he got sick of putting up with women's bullshit. At least Margo is ready to have sex 24/7 and doesn't run up his credit card buying designer handbags.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

🤦‍♂️

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Ya know. Sometimes after a big argument with my wife, I think this might be the way to go.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Borat would be proud.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I didn't know SJG was a bodybuilder.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

A couple more months of this shutdown and I'm there too

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Nah. It's not SJG. He couldn't afford one of those dolls...

W
wallanon
•

I hope he got paid for all that advertising he did.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Hes gonna cheat

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

How and why do you marry an inanimate object?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement