Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I'm never appreciated

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Jesus invited prostitutes to dine with him and he's called the light of the world. But I do the same thing and Aunt Becky says I'm "making Thanksgiving awkward."

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Don’t feel bad Jack we appreciate you🤣

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

how about a thanksgiving dinner with the prostitutes and aunt becky sitting altogether at the dining table?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The dildo shaped pumpkin pie made it uncomfortable.

The lasagna was excellent!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Yeah, and he consorted with tax collectors, too. And where did he end up?

😉

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Too bad you can’t “like” threads anymore 😝

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Were you dining with a prostitute, or on a prostitute? There's a difference.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

No, Aunt Becky, you're the one making things awkward.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Was the 'invitety' couching and sweating?

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Sounds lime you should stick with the prostitutes and just stay away from Aunt Becky since she is so critical.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Ha ha - Aunt Becky’s a real buzz kill

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

jackslash, it helps to be Jewish and have a powerful father

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

You'd think Aunt Becky would cut you some slack having just been in jail herself.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Aw fuck aunt Becky!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I guess the girls just wanted to hang out with Him....😝

🌩️⚡⚡

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

"Aw fuck aunt Becky!" I would if I had the chance, for 56 Lori Laughlin still looks good. But I would prefer either of her daughters.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Lol that’s a thanksgiving I could go to

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement