What was ICEYLOCO Banned for?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Sunday, November 29, 2020 10:50 AM
Looking over the top 40 I'm surprised to see how many people have been banned

36 comments

• whodey
    4 years ago
    Not sure what the straw that broke the camel's back was but I'm sure it was well deserved.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Wishing violence on a political figure AFAIK
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    4 years ago
    Damn. Well, wishing violence does seem over the line.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    I only see the top 40 list of strip clubs now. Previously I used to see top 40 of all kinds of different things. Where did Founder move the other top 40 lists to?
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Nevermind, I see that there's a drop down menu once you click on top 40 strip clubs. The link used to just be named top 40, and I think that was more appropriate.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @TFP: Click the top 40 link, and at the top of the page there's a drop down that has the rest of the top 40 items.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "I'm surprised to see how many people have been banned" I only see 2 people banned (Icey and CJ) and both simply made another account to post on... presumably.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    For posting this thread the day after the election [view link] Many have said things a million time worse on here with impunity
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Like it or not how you are perceived, is how you say it as much as what you say 1!
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @2ICEE: "Many have said things a million time worse on here with impunity" But statements like his about or directed at people like the ones at whom he directed it can draw the eyes of a certain security detail. Who don't fuck around. At all.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    No founder was just pissed off trump lost
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Whatever helps you sleep at night, sweetheart.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    You'll always be 5 years old Icee.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "Not sure what the straw that broke the camel's back was but I'm sure it was well deserved." It's a funny thing, founder lets the trolls run amok and turn what could be a huge draw to his site into a mess that drives people away, and does nothing. But every few years, he makes a post and says something like, "going to discuss X, anything else and I'll ban you". And... he sticks to it. That's what happened with the last post that guy CJ and icee banned. And if I remember right, another thread along those same lines is what also got icee and his female troll "trap jumping" persona BOTH kicked out of VIP a few years ago. this is one thing founder is consistent on: if he starts a thread about Star Wars and says "anyone who discusses anything about anything else will get banned", well, bitch you better talk about light sabres or you'll get banned. In Icee's case, again.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    you have a language comprehension problem. It was my thread and I only got one post in.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^ We're waiting for your next ass kick out the door. [view link]
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Icee, maybe you should stick to posts about sneakers and yeast infections
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Icey? You mean Malibu’s Most Wanted? Oh yeah
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    4 years ago
    Okay. What did CJ do?
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    My impression is, in the "act like you've been here before" thread [view link] I believe both of the dingleberries got banned for violating "act like you've been here before", although icee didn't do it in that specific thread
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    I think cj's band came from a combination of warnings from Founder to ease up and an accumulation of posts calling Trump a pedo rapist.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    CJ appears to have mercifully not returned, at least not yet
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    No Sub, he's here, he added banned after his original name and has posted a few times.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Is this question what was the last straw or the accumulated piles of shit-stirring anti-american hateful dribble that was posted?
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    It's amazing how tone deaf some people are, like thinking they're respected when they're barely even tolerated. Icey's attempts to dispense life wisdom--legal advice, pimping, politics, etc--fall into that bucket. But it's cute, like a chihuahua who thinks he's a wolf. I'd favor instant bans for anyone who makes terroristic threats that could bring heat on the board, and exactly one warning for anyone who links specific girls to extras.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    ^5 welcome back loser.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    What's worse than having (banned) after your screen name? Arigano_69 (Twat) He was the third member to be given the boot that day. LOL to Founder's editorial.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Yup given the boot. Kinda like Trump from the white house 🙏🤣🤣🤣😭
  • sclvr5005
    4 years ago
    Given the anti Trump sentiment in Arigano's posts it looks like he got the last laugh, lol.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "let's call a spade a spade, not a gardening tool" Let's call a tool a tool, not a spade. You're a fucking tool cj but as befits a tool you're too ignorant to know it!
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "It's amazing how tone deaf some people are, like thinking they're respected when they're barely even tolerated. Icey's attempts to dispense life wisdom--legal advice, pimping, politics, etc--fall into that bucket. But it's cute, like a chihuahua who thinks he's a wolf." That basically sums up every leftist fool who posts here, especially the "tone deaf" part.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    ^ Some I respect even where we disagree, like Random and 25. Others can't help but sound incoherent or pretentious. CJ still sounds sore that he got waitlisted from Oberlin, and posts out of context quotes as a substitute for original or articulate thought. Icey just sounds like he dined on lead paint chips as a child.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Oberlin lol. A fucking college that has a standard of conduct which requires a man to ask a woman permission to kiss her first. Lmao. Trump lost, much much closer than he should have and close enough so that if the fat stupid moron ever listened to one of the millions of people in this country smarter than him, he would have easily won election. Use the fake sympathy for people schtick the Democrats use, send them money to buy their votes, like the democrats do, start your campaign earlier, get off twitter, so maybe people forget how awful you are. That makes Biden's victory hollow, at best. The Democrats turned over no governorships; lost seats in the House and are going to find out, much like the republicans did 15 -20 years ago that centrists cannot exist with extremists. Tea party harmed the Republicans, but progressives will kill the democrats. Agree or disagree, but progressives don't even come close to being Americans in my world. Yeah, they're American citizens. Big deal, so was Timothy McVeigh.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ I’m sure Donald Trump feels that way a lot. :D
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    "CJ made my point." ~Tetradon
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Coz right wing extremist geriatric bigots with a penchant for prostitutes attract people to the site
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion