tuscl

New to this

Saturday, November 28, 2020 10:23 AM
I'm considering traveling in January or so and going to HK Tijuana. 1) How much does it cost to rent a room for a night on Mon-Tues if I get the VIP package? 2) I read that most girls will negotiate to $60-$80 for 1/2hr. Is this correct? 3) How concerned should I be about STDs, if I use good condoms? 4) Do the girls kiss? 5) How dangerous is getting to the club? 6) How dangerous is it once you're in the club? 7) What's the cost to get a ride from the club to the border? 8) It's wise to not take all of my money with me on the first trip, right? 9) Where do I park my vehicle on my way to the border, and how much does it cost to park it? 10) Do the girls stay with you overnight? How much does that cost?

17 comments

• PutaTester
    4 years ago
    Two things, RTFF and by January, everything will be different. Also, recognize that there are those on the forums who have never been to TJ, but profess expertise and deliver misinformation. I will shortcut some of it for you. Basically, TJ is safe if you are not on the streets after dark, stupid, drunk, or obnoxious. This includes being safe from most STDs by using condoms, but you should get tested to be sure. I would be more worried about Covid than STDs at this point. Not all girls will do everything you want, but some will. Just ask. There are some mongers on this forum who are in TJ regularly. You might be able to meet them there and get some good advice for the price of a few beers. And remember to file a review after your adventure.
  • elseif
    4 years ago
    What does RTFF mean?.. I have no fear of COVID. And it sounds like TJ would be very safe for me. I'm not obnoxious and I *never* drink; without going into details, drinking could kill me.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "without going into details, drinking could kill me." Seriously? If that's the situation you should take a wingman with you. Prep is good. You're reading the site I used when I was going to TJ for the first time. But you're posting a fuck ton of basic questions on an open forum when there's a bunch of TUSCLers you could just send PMs to. If "New to this" is just TJ and you've been in the hobby for a while, go have fun. If "New to this" is you don't know your way around any clubs and sex workers, then maybe try and level up stateside first. Yes TJ is the easy button for crazy hot sex with crazy hot women, but it's still not the kiddie pool. If you're a noob and insist on going anyway, consider taking a battle buddy.
  • elseif
    4 years ago
    Should I PM you? I'm basically total noob. However, I know no one that would go with me. What's the risk in going alone? Assault?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    If this was ten years ago then sure. Now my TJ info is beyond stale. What I mean is there are TJ diehards posting about it all the time. You can filter down just to "TJ Mongers" threads.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Here's an article from Nov 2020 about getting to TJ and back: [view link]
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Here's 3 more TJ articles on TUSCL from 2020: Tijuana Mongering: Travel Notes [view link] jascoi and tijuana visit on june 15-18 [view link] Anyone else ruined for SCs after Tijuana [view link]
  • sexmeplease
    4 years ago
    @elseif go ahead and PM me. I will get you some info. There are tons of reviews and HK if you can get access to that will help you a ton. I will also be handling back for a day in December and then a couple of days in January. Maybe we can coordinate and go together.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Tuscl meetup? Mid January?
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Do you really want to kiss a high volume sex? At least with a stateside stripper, there is a chance she wasn’t sucking cock before you get to her. In TJ, it’s guaranteed that she was.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    *high volume sex worker
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I had a trip planned for April that got rescheduled to June, that got rescheduled to September, that go rescheduled to December that has now been rescheduled to next April. DAMN 2020 !!! I'm not scared of Covid. I've had it so I am supposedly immune now. But if I go, I want the entire experience. I"m afraid the party would just not be the same for a while.
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    Checkout chicabow forum, lots of TJ info there, and dancers photos.
  • Greanbeans
    4 years ago
    OP i suggest get VIP, read articles and reviews. If strip clubs, mongering is new to you...ummm HK will ruin all other clubs for you. Like your wanting to start at the superbowl. But its super fun.
  • Greanbeans
    4 years ago
    @wallabon that first article you linked was written by a handsome, insightful man. Lol. @Founder im game! I think im penciled in for Jan 10 +/- a week. It would be EPIC for me to slip a dollar in her g string for you, in front of you
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Going to TJ as a noob is pretty ballsy. 1) Check the HK (and Hotel Cascadas) website for room types and prices, the VIP card provides a discount off those prices. 2) Prices vary and I am sure some BG will negotiate to those prices (though $60 sounds low, I am sure some C team BGs might accept). 3) You should always be concerned about STIs (STDs). 4) Each BG is different, so if you want kissing during ariba, make it clear to the BG before you go arriba. 5) the taxi ride should be safe. 6) The club is safe as long as you are respectful, pay your bills, and do not act billigerent. 7). $5 gets you to the San Ysidro (nueva) entry. 8) Take enough money to pay for what you want. 9) There are plenty of parking lots across the street from the border, prices range depending on the time and the day of week. 10) There are BGs who will stay with you overnight, prices and availability may vary.
  • elseif
    4 years ago
    Thanks, Cristobal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion