• Longball300
    4 years ago
    No
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    No we buy bread in the store.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    You’re fucking dumb. Stupidest topic ever.
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    Every watched Itchy and Scratchy?
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "You’re fucking dumb. Stupidest topic ever." You're forgetting his topic about what kind of sneakers you wear to the club. Don't get me wrong, fantastic discussion for adults to have, but he didn't even bother to ask how fast you can run in your sneakers or whether you think you can beat him in a race
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    This isn't dumb. It's really painful sometimes. My girl accused me of cheating and having an std when I caught her yeast infection. Its a real mens health problem.
  • orionsmith
    4 years ago
    I was wondering if you could catch one while being out In the dentists office. It made me wonder after I heard they let me sleep extra long in a back room and there were female assistants. That would suck if they had a good time and I slept through it all. Also makes me wonder what if I had a kid I don’t know about? If I have a 20 year old daughter or son I would be shocked. I don’t know how a guy gets a yeast infection without sex. I never heard of anyone getting a yeast infection from a good dream.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ I've gotten a sore throat after a visit to the dentist. Not in the fun way though. :(
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    I got one from Ricky's daddy
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    2 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion