tuscl

The masks make strippers hotter

It’s been a good thing I think. I had thread a few months ago wondering about it but my opinion is (and therefore the official TUSCL endorsed ruling on the matter) is the masks help a girl. 90% when they pull it down they get less hot. I do accept it could be my imagination getting ahead of itself but honestly I’m coming to u understand that the bottom part of the face showing isn’t all that necessary to be attracted to the girl.

Ugly girls can rejoice. It’s the age of the butter face and I think we just aren’t realizing yet because we literally don’t see it. And of course I realize this works both ways so that’s why I make sure I stay covered at all times. I’m more concerned with being identified as hideous then Covid at this point in the game.

13 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    I had one girl with a solid body take it down and aged 20 years on me. Good body though. But still going from like an 6 to an 8 with the difference being a 5 cent mask. Not bad at all.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I have been hanging in Vegas for a while and have to agree in some cases. If she has sultry eyes and great hair its a big plus. There was a girl at a poker table near me that had me transfixed by her eyes and beautiful long red hair. Once that mask cam down for the drink my interest dropped but once the mask went back on I was happy to look at her again. We all have our best attributes that can be accented in different ways.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Finally a use for old paper bags. :)
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    so all this time all we needed was for the girls to wear masks to alter our perceptions rather than engage in alcohol or narcotic intake? i'll have to keep a couple of extra masks with me to help the girls that are 5's help elevate themselves to a 6 or a 7.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I disagree with this title. Not being able to see her face is a definite turnoff for me. It also signals that she's uptight, especially in a place like FL where they are not required. No thank you.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Masks are better than makeup and beer goggles.

Love is only a light switch away.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Masked strippers can be hot.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=5390
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I have two coworkers who are MaskHot. Average at best without the mask, but good eyes.

Then there is another who looks way better without the mask.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Juice said she needs barbecue sauce
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^Oops rong thread
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    The masks make strippers hotter

No, Sorry no they just don't
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    It just hides certain deficiencies if they have them. Just like make up and shitty lighting.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    See this photo, courtesy of Nicespice. https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=4440
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion