tuscl

Has a dancer ever done you a good turn?

8TM
North America
Tuesday, November 10, 2020 8:24 AM
You get a new girl’s number, things go OK at first, and then you get the text: her rent is due, car broke down, whatever it is, she needs $$$ right now and she’ll make it up to you later (i.e. never). This got me thinking, has a dancer ever done you a big favor when you were in a rough situation, just because? Not necessarily a money favor. I can’t imagine it happening unless there’s a long standing OTC relationship and probably not then either. Perspectives from the dancers here are welcome too.

17 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Not a dancer, but I got an offer from. a sugar baby. I had been seeing this girl for quite a while. Maybe 6 months at this point. I knew her family had money. Covid hit back in March and my business when to Hell real quick. Everything shut down for a while for me. She offered to loan me money. I didn't need it and turned her down. But it was nice to get that offer.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    SD of going on 3 years just had surgery on his shoulder a week ago. Before that, I took him to his MRI appointment (cause he drank and had a few valiums to calm his nerves, so obviously he couldn't drive himself) and drove him home shortly after his surgery. He lives alone with an older dog and the rest of his acquaintances didn't have a schedule flexible enough to help him out on a whim, so I helped him around for a day or so post-op and helped take care of his dog. Before the surgery, he's been in too much pain to have any fun, and obviously he's in no condition for it now, but he insisted to give me a little something something for my time helping him out even though I wasn't expecting or asking anything from him. We're at that point in our arrangement where we've known and seen each other long enough that one or two non-monetary favors aren't going to break our relationship. We've always made up for it later in one way or another.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Years ago I spent a night in jail for being drunk in public. In the morning the judge released me without any fine. I had $400+ on me when they took me to jail but when they released me they gave me a check and $1 for bus fare. I had more cash in my car back at the motel so a taxi agreed to drive me back. I told the story to some of the dancers back at the club. One of them told me that if I ever needed help to contact her and if I couldn't reach her to contact her husband. Another told me if ever needed help to contact the husband. :)
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Lol shadow how would that convo go. "Ummmm hi yeah my name's shadow you don't know me but I'm the guy who's fucking your wife and was told to contact you if I needed help.... guess what, I need help I'm in jail so come here and bail me out" NAAAASTY
  • DotTD
    4 years ago
    I have helped drunk customers find keys, phones, wallets (didn’t even steal the money out em either), the whole 9. One custie even dropped his dab pen and I helped him find that too. As far as monetary favors go? Um, I can’t think of any. I can help otherwise tho (:
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Women in general think using men for money makes them bad bitches. Its not just dancers. Its really common. But I've had dancers do a lot of nice things for me. Ive had girls be there for me as friends when I was going through things. When I was car less they let me use their cars. A dancer was there the whole time when my dad passed away. Once after a breakup a dancer took me on a weekend trip to Rosarito...her treat. In clubs I get hooked up with drinks. Ive gotten free bottles and VIP room discounts. Rides home when I was too fucked up.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    And the husband thing is weird. I once had a girls boyfriend drive me home. She was a well known hoe.... So I was in the back with a car seat and baby stuff. And the look on his face when he picked her up. There was an awkward silence and he eventually asked if I was "one of her you know" and i blurted out I wasn't her trick. Then hr let a sigh of relief and she got really uncomfortable
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Dancers doing nice stuff for me: 1. Meeting me outside the club because they wanted to, for free. 2. Showing up on time for an OTC appointment. I’ve developed several friendships with dancers over the year but all those are done. I’m don’t with that kind of relationship - they all (the relationship) get too emotionally involved over time, not to mention most (but not all) of these relationships have their fair share of high drama as well. Fuck me and leave, that’s what I want - I will come out like a hurricane in 2022 - unless a vaccine makes that start date sooner!
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    One very small 'good turn' Local club, dayshift, no day manager. Bar girl kept count of VIP dances. Usual scam - Dancer to bargirl - 6 Custy: No, only 5 Bargirl: Yes, it was 6. My case after VIP with long-time favorite; Favorite to bargirl: 5 Bargirl: No, I counted 7 Before I could speak, Favorite to bargirl: No, it was definitely 5 When it helps to be a regular.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    A dancer drove me to my hotel one time when I was too drunk to drive. She didn't stay, but she'd seen me more than once OTC.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    No, nor would I expect it. I cannot fathom ever receiving cash or free services from a girl who gets naked to earn her living and who I pay for OTC. In fact I won't even let a dancer buy me a drink. I'm the one who is supposed to be taking care of her cash needs, not the other way around. The entire industry is built on the model of higher income guys enticing lower income girls into taking their clothes off and sometimes more for better cash than they could otherwise make. If I cannot afford to pay to play, I should not be wasting her time or mine. That answer also extends to receiving emotional support. If you want a friend and have poor social skills, get a dog. I don't casually ring these chicks up to chat. Now that is not to say that I don't enjoy my vertical interactions with them before the horizontal games begin, because I do. But there's just no point in trying to form long-term friendships with these girls, most of whom firebomb all of their customer communication channels when they leave the business or even the specific club area.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Nothing big. From time to time when a fave would come back from stage set or w/e she'll get herself and me a drink w/o me ever asking. Favorite faves are the ones who never come out and ask for money or play the pity hustle. Desperation's a big turn off. Call it what you want, I do enjoy the non-sexual interactions and I do send stupid texts and stupid gifs which may or may not brighten her day. I don't expect for her to respond, but do admit there's that dopamine hit when she does. I might be a dummy when it comes to how much I'm paying, but smart enough to know her responses don't mean anything. NAAAASTY
  • busta_nut
    4 years ago
    yep.. but only from a couple of long term favs.. money, food, drink, free dances, birthday gift..
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    LOL hell no
  • 8TM
    4 years ago
    Answering my own thread...I’ve gotten little favors in the club from time to time. Nothing really big. Like sneaking me in to VIP without paying the manager, giving me some of her liquor in a no alcohol club, or just giving way more mileage than she needed to without asking for anything. I got a few free drinks and dances back when I was the same age as the dancers. I can think of two dancers I would feel OK helping out with a monetary favor if they really needed it. But they’re the kind of girls who have friends and family around and would never stoop to asking a customer for help unless it was super desperate.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    A few times, but not that common. Probably one dancer every two or three years at most. However when I do find one, it can happen several times. Examples: Discounts beyond the normal specials, such as an extra two dances from a 3 song special. One of my favorites used to do this every new years and on my birthday. Of course I used to get a half hour on her "birthday". Another would be Covering 1/4 or 1/2 of a 30 minute VIP dance. Paying for my drinks while we wait for a while. This happened at several clubs where you have to buy one drink each hour, and there was a huge line to the private room. I have even had this happen in a club I never been to before. Offering extras at no extra cost.
  • kingcripple
    4 years ago
    Yes. Last June, I was talking to this girl I had known for less than a year at that point. She noticed I was really bummed. I mentioned I was having a hard time finding a new place to live. She texted her old boss who she introduced me to, asking him if he'd take me as a roommate. Initially he said yes but later in the week, I discovered his son was moving back in with him. I offered to pay her phone bill as a thank you for trying. She initially refused. Stuff like that will always stick with me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion