tuscl

Why do you think a lot of incels are obssesed with "emotional connections"?

I remember I had friends from other countries who will go to a brothel and have sex, then don't think about it that much.

Meanwhile, I've met a lot of guys in America who are obsessed with trying to improve themselves to appeal to women so that they will eventually become monogamous with them...etc.

21 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    Are you talking about all women or sex workers? Your subject says one thing and your post says something a little different.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    @Beat- your content has nothing to do to your title.

IOW: You don't understand the concept of 'incel'
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I this post was a review, I'd vote incoherent.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Nothing wrong with constantly try to improve yourself. If someone is motivated by monogamous relationships good for them. I'm motivated by money. Point is, a man who strives to improve himself no matter what silly reason is better than one who does not.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    the impression i'm getting is that the OP's american friends he views most of them as incels. to eventually get to that point of emotionally connected to one girl probably means the guy is controlling the girl in all aspects of the relationship.

guys who seeks to self improve themselves should only do so for themselves, not for the sole purpose of attracting girls.

• SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    A guy who seeks to improve himself to attract girls is still better than a guy who does not improve himself
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    i agree with you sancho. but still should not be the main reason.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    For sure - some reasons are far more healthy than others
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    So basically op is saying ....

Some men frequent hookers just to get off and thats it.

And some men seek long term relationships and try to be the best version of themselves so they can attract a better woman.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Involuntary celibacy effects at least 40 percent of men.

Its actually defined as having sex once a month or less but wanting to have it more often. In fact, a large percentage of the involuntarily celibate are married men who's wives refuse regular sexual relations with them. Of course it also includes singles who are romatically strugling.

Males in today's society are considered expendable, unimportant, and their basic human needs unnecessary. The fact that men won't stand in solitary with their brothers on basic issues like the need for human intimacy is troubling. Ultimately if this problem continues to get worse it may even effect some of the arrogant men who think it "would never happen to me."

Due to structural and cultural impediments the problem of lack of sex is probably only going to worse and more widespread as time goes on.

If women were being rejected by men in even a fraction of the percentages that men are increasingly rejected by women, all hell would break loose. It would be a major political issue. No one can honestly deny that.

Instead of running down the 40 percent of married men who have sex once a month or less or the 28 percent of young men age 18 to 30 who haven't had sex in a year or more, people could show some compassion and demand politicians do something to help. Perhaps public advertising campaigns encouraging women to have sex with average men more often would be a good first step.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    CD anyone can get laid if they make an effort. If you can't get laid and refuse to change its on you.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    A gay man can get sex anytime just by going to a gay bar, bathhouse, or cruising site.

A women can not only get sex anytime she wants, so long as she isn't butt ugly or too old she can even charge for it.

Even the most attractive or popular straight man is going to be rejected more often than successful. Yet we are told straight men are "privileged" and have "all the advantages in life." Something does seem to add up here.

Men need to stand in solidarity with each other more.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Women aren't obligated to fuck you.

And it's easy to get laid.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    It is what it is. No one is owed anything.

• Beat100
    4 years ago
    You guys misunderstood my thread, my fault since I did not write it clearly. What I meant is that I told incels if you want to have sex just hire a hooker and the incels told me, "No since I want to build emotional connections." Therefore, I'm wondering why are these guys so interested in "emotional connections."
  • Beat100
    4 years ago
    @rattdog
    More like I wish my friends were like some of you guys and go to strip clubs or even brothels when abroad etc. I wish they - saw sex as simply as purely physical. Therefore, they could chill and have more sexual experiences.

Instead, they are obsessed with self-improvement and spending time, money, and effort to build emotional connections with women who are not interested in that. Many of these girls are interested in partying and hooking up with tons of guys. Meanwhile, my friends are trying to build monogamous relationships with them, a recipe for disaster.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Women are interested in relationships. But with who they perceive to be the right men
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    The notion that any given person has a *right* to have sex with another person is abominable. Abhorrent.

If you believe you are entitled to sex, despite no one wanting to have sex with you, you are a rapist.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Men would have an easier time accepting and staying in their league. If youre fat get a fat girl and lose weight together. If fugly get a fugly girl and use the money you save on hookers to get her plastic surgery
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    "Men would have an easier time accepting and staying in their league"

nah those men are still struggling. lots of girls in those mens' league are aiming higher, and succeeding. as a result those guys are fucked.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    No. Girls saying theyre aiming higher is just bs. Most women settle
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion