tuscl

Well I figured I might as well introduce myself

Shin
I’m the new guy
Sunday, November 1, 2020 7:46 PM
Hello. I’m Shin, this is my first discussion post. Below is my review I wrote a few days ago lol. It was denied for reasons you can probably guess. Anyway. This is my official introduction to the community.

I'll start by telling you I've only ever been to two strip clubs. Both in Washington State. This is a new review for an old visit back in 2017. My first time going to a strip club. It was better than the second time I went! Now that you know I'm a noob.. lets get to it. It was AWESOME. I was a horny college boy asked to go there with my buddies. This is a nonalcohlic club.

Had to pay a cover fee to get in. Went in with my buddies with $100 and no wallet in my pocket. Atmosphere was nice. Dark, music playing. Hard to tell whats going on at the other end of the club. Its so dark. The stage is opposite the entrance where you enter. Its a nice size, plenty of room for the girls. Rap music mostly. The place where girls do the do on you is in the far back furthest you can get from the stage, and private. I sit down with my buddies. Now you've gotta understand this is all new to me. Seeing the half dressed girls on stage was hot. All of the girls were sexy. I saw no one fat, overweight, walrus sized, what ever you want to call it.

Saw a lot of white sexy girls, definitely other races as well, but mostly white. I see the sexiest stripper I've ever seen in my entire life head to toe in tats start dancing on stage. She is hot as wow man, 5'6, 120, curvy, and Tatted. Can't believe this happens but watch this, she gets off stage and comes straight to me. We talk, shes super friendly... and again.. hot. She asks me if I want a dance. I say yes. She asks if this is my first time. I say yes. She gives me two dances for the price of one, bro she was so good I fell in love lol. I didnt even know she gave me 2 dances I was so absorbed. $20 a dance by the way. By the way, there was a lot of girls in the club this night. At least 20.

So yea, dances here are $20 a pop. I guess if you get lucky and have the right girl you can get more for less though. Now I'm not a reliable source on whether you should go to this club or not but I had fun my first time. It was better than the other club I went to my second time. I'd say there's hot girls, and you can have contact. But honestly.. If you're here for travel just take the 2 hours and drive down to Portland. They've got alcohol at their clubs. We don't.

P.S
Papi Chulo took a raging dump on this review lol. Said it seemed like a VIP grab. See thing about me is I never lie. He was right >:)

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I wasn't taking a dump on you - I was showing you TUSCL-style tough-love - it's for your own good - believe me it hurt me more than it hurt you
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    We haven't been letting pre-COVID reviews fly, so naturally, something dating back to 2017 wouldn't fly. Even if COVID never happened, we shouldn't assume that club service hasn't changed in a span of 3-almost-4 years.

So the review itself was detailed enough but it was very dated.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    You have a good memory
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    This site has tens of thousands of reviews - so adding a 3 y/o review is of no use (and kinda an insult to the game) - additionally, too many reviewers write reviews for their benefit instead of the reader's benefit (kinda like they were writing a Penthouse letter to relive their experience) - a review is to pass on club info to others that may not be familiar w/ the club (or haven't been there in a while) so they can form an opinion of the club and whether they might like to visit - it's ok to talk about your own personal experience but not leave it at that w/o giving a solid description of the club/dancers such as:

+ costs (parking; cover; dances; VIP (if you did one); and perhaps drinks)

+ describe the dancer-crew (looks; ages; builds; ethnicities; % of enhanced vs natural dancers; etc) - a description of the overall crew not just the 2 or 3 girls you liked

+ mileage - how were the dances (2-way-contact, no touching, limited-touching, etc) - topless or nude; extra-service (if you received it); etc

AFAIK WA state clubs are still closed - once you are ready to write a review of a recent visit (less than 30 days); message me and I can show you some good sample reviews from some of our better and experienced review writers (additionally there are review guidelines in the page where one submits a review)
  • founder
    4 years ago
    I give this guy an A for effort and introducing himself. Enjoy a week of VIP on me. Welcome to tuscl!
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    My suggestion: Read a few reviews to get some sense of acceptable review content(thanks to Founder's generosity). Then contribute a more detailed club review based on a post-COVID visit. You have potential! Looking forward to seeing your contributions.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Just as long as you don’t try to offer us moving services or fake IDs you can stay.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Shin: in addition to the review elements outlined by papi, all new reviews should all address the following:

- What kind of sneakers were you wearing?
    - How fast can you run in those sneakers?
    - Do you think you could beat me in a race?

Sneakers are an important topic among grown men & pimps.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Don't for get the bathroom location, the assortment of sundries the troll has for sale, and the layout (extra special important for day shift visitors) we come in sun blind and we need to know what type of obstacles we are going to encounter when we walk inside.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Since @Founder gave you free temp VIP status, below are some good reviewers to look at w.r.t. writing good reviews:

https://tuscl.net/member-reviews.php?id=…

• jackslash
    4 years ago
    You should read Papi's reviews too. Be sure you have an hour or two of free time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ mine reviews are are not for the uninitiated (he'd have to take the day off of work to write a Papi Chulo style review)
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "I give this guy an A for effort"

I thought it was 'E' for effort.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Good luck Shin. It’s an expensive hobby - if you decide to partake.

Write your reviews much closer to the time of your visit. A three year gap is basically making a review useless.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Welcome Shin. Yeah, there's nothing like that 1st mind blowing, tits in the face, curvy butt in your lap lap dance. Especially if you had no/little idea what was coming.

Sounds like you knew/guessed about taking a limited/specific amount of money; it doesn't have to be an expensive hobby (if you just stick to lap dances, that is).

I'm a sorta noobe, just a few years, don't spend a lot, and keep a mini diary of my visits so I can remember the thrills the $ went for. Have fun, stay safe and reasonable of wallet.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    Shin. perhaps your old review should be submitted as an article.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Do you think you could beat me in a race?"

Don't fall for it. Subraman just laughs his ass off watching dudes start running while he has a dancer on his lap.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion