tuscl

New michigan bar and restaurant restrictions

Lanechange
Michigan
Thursday, October 29, 2020 3:06 PM
New order from the state health department with retrictions on gatherings, number of people at a table, and asking to gather names, phone numbers and arrival times. If sc start asking, i suggest we all self identify as Ben Dover. And give 517-373-3400 as a phone number. (Governors office)

9 comments

• 8TM
    4 years ago
    Yet another example of how Democrats get people to vote for Trump...5 days before the election, smh
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Has there been an actual state of emergency declared? If so, then they can make such regs stick, depending on the State's legal definition of "emergency". If not, still harass you, but you should be able to fight it in court if you're so inclined.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    "they want total control over the pheasants" They are trying to control game fowl now? Don't mess with hunters or they will pull a Dick Cheney and "accidentally" shoot you with a shotgun.
  • Lanechange
    4 years ago
    Governor cant unilatetally extend the state of emergency and use it for things like closing businesses and inventing new offenses punishable with fines and jail time, but there are still certain more limited powers delegated by existong law. The power to regulate under health code is one such power, and the restaurant
  • Lanechange
    4 years ago
    Industry is under the thumb of the health department.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Anyone who thought this would go away on November 4 are sadly mistaken. The people behind this giant con job have a much deeper agenda than just defeating Trump. They want permanent total control over every aspect of human life on the planet.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    and what's all this nonsense I hear about stopping the Violins in Philadephia!? I like violins... what... are they going to get rid of the whole orchestra too? It's crazy I tell you!
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    nevermind.. [view link]
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    I'm glad someone else remember that.... just like all this fuss about putting an alien on the Supreme Court..... that Amy Conehead Barret lady.... [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion