tuscl

Oh boy here we go...a big request for "help"

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I received this text earlier today from a recently acquired favorite:

"𝐻𝑒𝑦 π‘…π‘–π‘π‘˜ 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 π‘‘π‘œ π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘¦π‘œπ‘’. 𝐼𝑑'𝑠 π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘–π‘šπ‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑖 π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘”π‘œπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘œ 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑖𝑓 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ β„Žπ‘’π‘™π‘ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”. 𝐼 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑖𝑛 π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘π‘œπ‘ π‘ π‘–π‘π‘™π‘’ 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑓 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘› 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘šπ‘’ π‘Ž π‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝐼'π‘š π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘œπ‘›π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘› π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ 𝑖𝑛 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘˜ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘šπ‘’. 𝐿𝑒𝑑 π‘šπ‘’ π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘™π‘¦!"

And away we go. The girl has so many needs at the moment that I can only imagine what she wants. Does she want money, despite how much I've given her in the past several days? Does she want me to co-sign for a car or a lease?

I'll learn soon enough since I'm going to see her soon, but she's probably going to be disappointed with my response. As I always say, I have zero interest in becoming a girl's creditor as it changes the dynamic - nobody likes a creditor. I am also not going to co-sign for anything for a myriad of reasons.

Usually girls can just sense not to pull this kind of stunt with me, but this one must have a fucked up radar. Fuck I was just starting to enjoy her too. Oh well, once she hears my response, she's going to wish that she never asked and that will be the end of our brief dalliance. On to the next candidate...

52 comments

• DenimChicken
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Why are you even going there? To feel power over a dancer? If you find another one, did you really plan to do this tonight or are you going JUST to show her?

You can text your message for free.
  • Beat100
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Dancer SB's seem to be the best at extracting money from guys. I've met regular SBs who have much lower expectations. I'd say be on the look out for the next one.
  • rickdugan
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Denim, if you're still fairly new here with limited activity, so I'll assume that you don't know my posting history. Not only am I not THAT guy, but I often give others shit for posting mean and small comments about how they showed some young broke naked girl who's boss. I fucking detest that behavior.

I'm going in the outside chance that what she wants is smaller than I believe and/or that there might be a way to salvage this. She has been a lot of fun. I don't like my odds, but it's worth a few minutes of my time given how long it took to get her OTC in the first place. If it goes south, I just get up and move on to another nearby club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    4 years ago
    This has $$$-request written all over it

Get ready for some serious "As The Ho World Turns" drama
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Or we could be way off and she wants to propose a 3-way with one of her tight dancer-friends
  • rickdugan
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ===> "This has $$$-request written all over it. Get ready for some serious "As The Ho World Turns" drama"

*Sigh*

I'm sure you're right Papi. But a man can hope that it's really the three-way with her friend, lol.
  • NAAAASTY
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Has all the marks of her wanting you to babysit the rugrat who's father is locked away in prison ;)

You say you've given her plenty of money in the past several days, meaning you enjoy her. Tell her you have a good thing going and you want to keep it at that. I don't believe in dumping the ones I have had fun with, they just go to the back of the line.

NAAAASTY
  • Icey
    β€’
    4 years ago
    The way she says it makes it obvious she's trying to finesse you. It doesn't seem sincere. Like she wants to test the waters and see what she can get out of you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    4 years ago
    When you see her, just log into TUSCL and show her your TUSCL-credentials - she'll immediately realize any game she had planned is futile
  • NAAAASTY
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ^^

Founder's working on official TUSCL badge that says "Don't duck with me: I know TUSCL-fu" Get yours for 19.99

NAAAASTY
  • Lone_Wolf
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Here is my guess. Cosign on lease for apartment or large (10k range) loan for a vehicle.

This should be interesting.
  • Muddy
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Drug money! Yay!
  • ATACdawg
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Don't forget the update!!πŸ˜‰
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I never understood asking for favors especially big ones from people you don't know... I'm in for this drama!!!
  • NAAAASTY
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Best advice for OP is don't be a sucker. Payments now rarely if ever grant you favors in the future. Don't do it... or do and do tell solely for my entertainment purposes ;)

NAAAASTY
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ^rong Nasty, being the nice guy he is, he’s not only going to give her what she asked for he’s also going to add a few thousand to help her for the foreseeable future
  • elmer
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Rick I'm not telling you anything you don't know but since I'm not there to grab you by the collar and shake sense into you...

I speak from years of experience when I say your most likely already screwed

Decline unless you're a good tipper she'll lose interest in you

Help her out once requests will keep coming small at first "Help me to get my nails done" a week later something else until you feel obligated. She'll tell you how great you are and how much she appreciates you.

Eventually you'll have to decline, interactions will decline. If you're lucky when it ends you'll get a Hi hows things going as you pass in the club

Never loan money, you'll never get it back just gift it if you must

One day I hope to take my own advice
  • NAAAASTY
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @25 Nice guys aren't really nice. They're manipulative under the pretense of non-agreed upon terms. If rick gives her a few extra thousand he's going to hold it over her head for favors she never agreed to. Afterwards we'll hear stories of how she was such a big time ROB.

NAAAASTY
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    4 years ago
    πŸ‘
  • rickthelion
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Just as one would expect for a hairless ape named Nasty all of this is wrong. My brother from a hairless ape mother, the dugan, is the smartest ape on the planet and he’s never a dupe. He also lives by the rick credo: β€˜tis okay to be an asshole as long as you aren’t 100% a dick.

If anyone can thread the needle on this dilemma it is the dugan. ROAR!!!
  • rickdugan
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ===> "He also lives by the rick credo: β€˜tis okay to be an asshole as long as you aren’t 100% a dick."

Lol. Not how I would put it, but ok. Given the choice between being viewed as an asshole vs. being treated like a mark, I'll take the former every time.

As I always say, I will never be a girl's creditor because nobody likes a creditor. These girls have a cash and carry mindset, so money "lent" today by a customer silly enough to do it becomes money earned yesterday when the next day arrives, which is why those goofy games that NAAASTY envisions would be neither useful nor fun. But I'm always open to offering earning opportunities. In fact, I normally love pity hustles because a good % of these girls can be converted into OTC.

But this one is already earning from me OTC. I think Lone_Wolf is right, there must be a big ask coming. Fuck. I've only seen this girl OTC a few times now. What in the world could she be thinking? I'll be sorry to see this thing end so soon as she is a great deal of fun, but it is what it is. I'm hoping to shut this down in a way that keeps the door open for regular OTC, but I'm starting to wonder if her finally agreeing to OTC in the first place was all part of a plan to build up to this.

Anyway I'm going to see her tonight so I will post an update in the morning.
  • NAAAASTY
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Lighten up dude. If it ends up as some absurd bullshit request, tell her you don't do that and that you're willing to help in the ways you've been doing before.

NAAAASTY
  • Cashman1234
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Good luck. As mentioned previously - it sounds as though it’s going to be a request for $$$. But, hopefully it will be a more enjoyable proposition.

You obviously know how to handle any offer you receive.
  • rockie
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Rents due and some government interventions against eviction are evaporating! Oh and she has missed a month or two (6 months!!!) of rent. Rent gets in the way of the beautifying and relaxing needs of a beautiful women.
  • BBBC
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Ricku always handles my requests... nice and deep πŸ˜‰
  • YahooSerious
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Needs to tell you she is pregnant?
  • Uprightcitizen
    β€’
    4 years ago
    She needs help with her chemistry homework
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    4 years ago
    She wants to pick your mind w.r.t. who she should vote for - it's a very important election you know
  • Dtuscl
    β€’
    4 years ago
    So, one day later. What was it???
  • Muddy
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Plot twist: Rick Dugan was kidnapped. Now the price has gone up.
  • Lone_Wolf
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Update: Dugan was found unconscious in a Motel6 missing a Kidney.
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Update:

Dugan PMed me and told me he's in the middle of a wild orgy except he's the only guy - the girls refuse to let hin leave bc he hasn't fucked them enough - hope he's alright
  • Lone_Wolf
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Update - Rick's at the car dealership co-signing on a 2020 beemer.

The dancer's credit score is 415 but she swears she'll make the payments religiously without fail.
  • rickdugan
    β€’
    4 years ago
    This is some funny shit. Sorry to say guys but I don't know yet. My plans for last night went sideways, so I had to postpone my visit. The fact that I'm not terribly eager to hear what she wants might have played a role. I'm also not so sure about planning any more outings with her as I very much suspect that this was her goal all along.

Anyway, sorry to leave the group in suspense, but I will no doubt run into her again ITC early next week, at which point I'll get the details and report back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Tell her she can ask you via a TUSCL discussion thread
  • Studme53
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I’m intrigued Rick - keep us posted. Sounds like it’s gonna be a big ask, but if was some smaller amount would you accept repayment in OTC credit?
  • skibum609
    β€’
    4 years ago
    She's genetically a man.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @rickdugan

Remember Pics or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • rickdugan
    β€’
    4 years ago
    As an update, she hasn't been back to the club since the day after I posted this. My guess is that she was looking for one last cash infusion before disappearing. This is further confirmation that her finally agreeing to OTC was part of a build up to something more. In hindsight I'm very glad that I dragged my feet a bit.
  • Studme53
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Dragging you feet is often a good strategy. Let it die on the vine. You didn’t owe her an answer.
  • rockie
    β€’
    4 years ago
    We are talking about a dancer (with a "cough" long term plan). You'll see her sooner than you wish! It was a weekend getaway!
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Sounds like the plot from β€œThe Sting”
  • herbtcat
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Just to contribute a note on a side topic, which is only remotely related to the OP's post:

Rule #1 in the Sugar Daddy world is: No money in advance - ever.
    Rule #2 in the Sugar Daddy world is: Read Rule #1 again.
    Rule #3 in the Sugar Daddy world is: It doesn't matter how HOT she is, or how many time she has already drained your balls, READ RULE #1!

Glad I could help.
  • rickdugan
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Alright, to close the loop on this, she wanted me to pay for an abortion. Not my kid of course. She's actually rather far along, which surprised me (and apparently her as well) since she really isn't really showing. But now she has decided to keep it, which is also why she hasn't been in the club for weeks.

So I'm losing this newly acquired favorite for a bit until she gets through the pregnancy. She doesn't want to be in the club with the smoking and drinking, so she's looking for a vanilla job at least until the kid comes. I know I should applaud her responsibility, but I will very selfishly admit that I'll miss those party nights with her. I took her out again the other night and the sex was very nice, but it just wasn't the same as those nights when we were passing around a bottle of Jameson after kicking off at the club.

Oh, and for the record, I wouldn't have paid for the abortion for any number of reasons. I'm glad that it was moot by the time we reconnected. Hopefully she will re-emerge as her old self after having the baby and shedding the pregnancy weight.
  • Cashman1234
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Your update explains the situation.

Hopefully she will bounce back after her pregnancy.

It sucks to lose a consistently good dancer.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    4 years ago
    You won't pay for the abortion but you'll pay to fuck a pregnant girl.....

I think she lied to you.clinics will charge girls according to their means. It can be as low as $500 to $100 and free in some circumstances.

• Lone_Wolf
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Interesting that this honey had no one else to turn to besides a recent OTC contact for this. Or, that she didn't have the relatively small amount of money to take care of it herself. Sad really.
  • TFP
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Icey posted: You won't pay for the abortion but you'll pay to fuck a pregnant girl.....

Is that shocking to you or something? Makes total sense to me. If she still wanted the abortion then she could've used to money Rick paid the fuck her and got it done. Win win.

Sounds like you're suggesting that he pay for the abortion and get nothing but a "thank you" in return? Why should he do that?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Work on your English language comprehension and reread what I wrote
  • NJBalla
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Simple answer would be ....wait for it... ask if you could discuss over the phone. If she's straightforward she will give you a call. If she pleads to talk in person tell her if you wanted the unnecessary drama you'd find a wife.
  • rickdugan
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ===> "You won't pay for the abortion but you'll pay to fuck a pregnant girl....."

If read this the same way TFP did. If you were making a different point then your communication skills are lacking.

Shit pregnant girls can be a treat, especially in the early months. Can't get a girl pregnant if she already is. ;)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    4 years ago
    My language comprehension is fine. Tfp ignored half my post
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion