tuscl

Murder of a stripper

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This is the story of the murder of a stripper in 2000.

"Rachel was working at a strip club in Bucks County, Pennslyvania, when she was murdered by her client Denofa, who threw her off a New Jersey bridge. She had been a full-time college student who was working part-time as a stripper to fund her tuition."

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/tr…

7 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    That is awful. Such a sad end to that girl’s life.

The guy maintains his innocence - even though they have footage of his truck with the girl’s body in the back. He was too lazy - or too brazen - and he left her laying in the bed of his truck as he drove to NJ to dump her body off a bridge!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... John Denofa was a regular at the Divas Gentlemen’s Club in Bristol, PA, and he often spent the night at a nearby motel rather than head home. His wife seems to have been accepting of his lifestyle, and she often dropped him off and collected him the following morning.
    Sometimes she even had breakfast with Denofa and the dancers ..."
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    There's lot's of bad people and dirtbags in society - imagine how many are roaming the streets everyday.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    This was on Forensic Files.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Very sad.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    She danced at the club where HBO’s G-String Divas was filmed. She was hot too - as a lot of the dancers there were.
    I loved that show - Summer from Delilahs was featured and I knew her well - she was all that.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    I distinctly remember that episode of Forensic Files that feature this story because of the way they caught him. The dude drove straight through a toll plaza on the NJ turnpike in a pickup truck with an uncovered bed and the camera clearly picked up the body in the truck bed on the way going. And on the return trip a couple hours later, truck bed was empty.

Like Papi said, vile human beings all over the place and there always will be, sadly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion