tuscl

Dinner with a Dancer

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I've been social distancing since the pandemic struck, including staying out of strip clubs. But after months as a hermit, I invited a dancer out for dinner and fun. We went to a steak house, and she wore a dress and a big necklace--like this but bigger.
https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=5830

No, she's not as attractive as Raquel but she's hot.

This dancer has a number of tattoos on her arms and her back. I asked is she had gotten any new ones. She told me she had a new one on her thigh. Then she stood up, hiked up her dress, and showed me some Hindu symbol tattooed on her inner thigh. The people at the nearby tables got a good view too.

It's always interesting to take a dancer out to dinner.

20 comments

• Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Agree. You never know quite what will happen.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I took one to the Outback Steak house. She wore tight jeans and a t-shirt advertising Follies.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I love doing. There is nothing like hanging out with hot women (except later then fucking them)
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @jackslash

Pics of the “Hindu symbol tattooed on her inner thigh” or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    She lacks common sense...
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I've told this story b/f but it applies here.

Early on in my PL-career in the early-2000s in Dallas, I went to an Outback Steakhouse with a big-booty light-skinned ebony-dancer that I knew from a local-dive - she was in her mid-20s and had a sharp-wit - we go up to the girl at the entrance to be seated - the girl was a *very* good-looking blond either in her very-late-teens or very-early-20s (she looked like a Swedish model - tall and slender with long silky blond-hair 3/4 of the way down her back and a very attractive face; a solid 9 if not 9.5) - this was in the early-2000s and the girl asks us if we want smoking or non-smoking - I knew my ebony didn't smoke (and neither did I) so I just said "non-smoking we don't smoke" and my ebony w/ her sarcastic-wit thought it was funny to blurt out "what are you talking about I smoke crack" - I new my ebony's sarcastic-wit but the young-blond just looked at me and froze - LOL - and yeah, this ebony was fun to hang with but she was a handful b/c she' didn't give a fuck and I'm a strait-laced cracker (at least was much more straight-laced back then).
  • kingcripple
    4 years ago
    ^^^ I know a stunning gorgeous Latina dancer with a very similar wit to your ebony. Sad thing is any time we try to go out, something happens. And she always wants a friend to tag along for "safety"
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Now I'm just wondering out of all the young women I see at Outback, how many of them besides myself are actually dancers?
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    T-back in an Outback, rating.

Cutting edge alternative data for market research.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I don't really have any good stories related to my funny behavior out at dinner. All I have to do is walk around or sit in a pretty dress by an older man and that generally humors the passerbies and restaurant staff enough.
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    papi chulo yer a straight up cracker? I always imagined you looking like Bruno Mars or some Miami Cuba bro!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ when I was younger I was told I looked liked the following:

1) George Thorogood
    https://images.app.goo.gl/3HniLH2pqdfQsB…

2) Troy Aikman (although I have brown hair)
    https://images.app.goo.gl/9PQH25k348tkpE…

3) John Elway
    https://images.app.goo.gl/kvnMF7XxLa6LWj…
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    I'm sure you never disrespected stadium flyovers though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    😁
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I'd agree with George Thorogood. :)
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I've only done this a handful of times over the years, but surprisingly most of them went well.

The only time I had a hee-haw event was with a girl I picked up out of the Palomino in Vegas. At dinner she wore a skirt so short that 3 tables likely got a clear shot of her vagina when she was sitting, swore like a drunken sailor and overall made a loud spectacle of herself. She did all of this in a very upscale Italian restaurant I might add, with customers who seemed none too pleased.

As the old expression goes, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Most of my dinners with dancers take place on a day when the gals aren’t working and the only time I ever had an issue was with a very pretty busty AA gal who got offended by a server that made a backhanded remark about her ethnicity, the server actually got reprimanded and the restaurant comped our dinner and drinks.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Ive been to dinner with lots of stripper hoes not p4p. It was like dinner with any girl.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Jackslash - I thought all the Ponderosas went out of business in Michigan?
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    We still have Texas Roadhouse, Longhorn Steakhouse, Outback Steakhouse, Logan's Roadhouse, and similar fine establishments.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion