tuscl

Borat movie

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Friday, October 23, 2020 10:50 PM
Have any of you seen the talked about clip that from the new Borat movie, the one with Giuliani with his hands down his pants?

41 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    That was a fake - it was set up to look like he was doing something nefarious but that wasn't the case - they fooled him into a fake-interview - "the hands down the pants" was just a fake camera-angle; he was retucking in his shirt after having removed the microphone wire from the fake-interview and they made it look like something else - it was a sleazy thing to do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Typical sleazy progressive move since they mostly don't have any morals and for them the ends always justify the means.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Papi don’t be an idiot. Who lays on their backs to tuck in a shirt? Ur a man, think for a second. Stop thinking with your little right wing head.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Guiliani is well known to be a sleezy guy, he originally married his cousin, and while he was mayor carried on an affair at Gracie Mansion with an aide, he finally divorced his wife after discovering that she was diagnosed with cancer, is not put anything past this guy he’s well known as a liar and a lobbyist for both Ukrainian and Russian interests
    Not to mention his own daughter has come out vocally against Trump and alleged that her dear old dad was less than honest in his divorce from her mother.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    " he was retucking in his shirt" Papi, come on man.
    Hot, sexily dressed girl 1/3 your age fawns over you. Keeps leaning in to show off her cleavage. Repeatedly touches your thigh. Suggests you both go into the room with the bed. You lay down on the bed and..... tuck in your shirt?
    Can't tell you how many times I've gone to a stripclub and paid to "tuck in my shirt"'
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I can't wait to watch it
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Typical sleazy republican move since they mostly don't have any morals and for them the ends always justify the means.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    More than anything else it shows how stupid Giuliani is. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    It was a photo opportunity to make fun of a politician. If he plays his cards right he’s laugh it off. People like a good laugh.
  • grand1511
    4 years ago
    There's plenty of other bad behavior shown in that hotel room scene besides the shirt tuck that shows Giuliani to be a certified créep
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    The same people who mock Fox News refer to a Borat movie to paint Trumpers in negative ways.
  • Arigano_69 (Twat)
    4 years ago
    ^Trump supporters don't need any help in that regard. They do a great job of it all by themselves.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Blindly wearing that hat doesn't make you look good Papi. Cmon that was some funny ass shit! Cohen let Rudy trip over his own dick quite literally.

I used to be a huge Giuliani fan for all the good he did for NY and his leadership in 911. But he has pretty much squandered all the political equity he built up for some $$$ (probably to pay for his women).
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    That was a fucking setup - and what did he do wrong - that maybe he didn't see it that is was a setup and he flirted with an attractive young woman that was flirting with him while she was inneciating the flirting - she was the one leading the whole thing - she was the one reaching into his crotch area to remove the microphone and from what I saw he was tucking his shirt in vs whipping it out - I wonder how Gropey-Joe or Bill Clinton would have handled it - this was a setup and a hit-job; nothing more.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ it may very well have been a setup, so what he put himself in that position if he wasn’t such a creep he wouldn’t have expected anything from such a young girl and would have acted appropriately he conned himself
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    ^^^This
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I guess you guys are right - Giuliani does not have the moral-character of his TUSCL critics
  • Arigano_69 (Twat)
    4 years ago
    ^You're right. He has the moral character of his TUSCL fans. That says it all.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    It was very cringey but that's that kind of humor, I was a big Ali G fan and the first Borat movie so I'm gonna definitely watch the second. But these guys hating on Giuliani LOL, come on fellas. Why don't y'all try to do what that man did. Spearheaded destroying the 5 Families in the mob in NYC as a DA. The balls on that guy for doing that. They never recovered from it. Then became Mayor and he cleaned this city up big time. Now with De Blasio it's a fucking joke. We need somebody like that back here, time now. The man did the impossible and he's a fucking American hero, good for him let him fuck whatever blonde euro he wants.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    I saw the movie.

Giuliani let the small head do the thinking.

Who agrees to continue doing the interview in the bedroom, 😂
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Saw it. *Spoiler alert*

Hot chick fawns over RG and inappropriately touches his knee several times. Offers him scotch. Drinks with him. Interview ends. Offers him scotch and asks if he wants to continue interview in bedroom. Hot blond untucks his shirt. He goes to adjusts his cock to upright position. Media goes crazy. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ We all saw it BFD
  • MalakingDog
    4 years ago
    He was tucking in his shirt. HAHAHAHAHA Some of you guys are just too gullible. Or think too much with their political beliefs, just like RG was thinking with his little head! Like Pistola said, pretty obvious he was adjusting his cock.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    Giuliani did incredible things as a prosecutor and then as mayor of NYC.

Unfortunately he began to believe his own press and like the guy that doesn’t know when it’s time to leave a party, he stayed too long. He could have gone out as a champion with a great reputation but he has instead become a nutty and yes sometimes creepy guy.

The thing that is amazing is how these people, regardless of political persuasion, are so narcissistic that they live in their own bizarre world. How on earth can they be so blind to ever put themselves in a position that has no upside. Whether its Trump agreeing to do an interview with someone who you would think that he must know is going to do a hit piece on him or someone like Gary Hart.

The Democratic presidential front-runner accused of extramarital affairs who taunted the press with “Follow me around. I don’t care. I’m serious. If anybody wants to put a tail on me, go ahead, They’ll be bored.” He was of course caught in a compromising situation aboard a sail boat, and you can’t make this shit up, named “Monkey Business.” So ended his career. LOLOLOLOL

And to think that the press hounded and tried to demonize that politician who refused to ever be alone with a woman other than his wife. Whose laughing now?

Fuck all these elitist clowns, media included.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    As classy as one could expect.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Who has done a better job as Mayor of New York ? Giuliani or DeBlasio ? I really don't give a damn if he put his hands down his pants. Nothing any worse than what every person on this Board has done inside a strip club.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ except if Guliani had his way he’d shut down all the strip clubs for his own personal gain so yes there is a big difference between him and any of us we wouldn’t shut down the clubs to get those suburban housewives to vote for us.
  • Arigano_69 (Twat)
    4 years ago
    I was a big fan of his when he was governor for all of the Great things he did for NYC. I guess he must have had a stroke or something to make him tank so badly and make him the sad laughing stock that he's become now.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Lol at people acting like they would’ve done much different. Good god, y’all on a site where Follies and HK are talked about like the gold standard. Bunch of holier than thou judgmental fuckwits, if I wanted to see that I’d turn on CNN.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    How can anyone approve of giulianis anti nightlife crusades
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Using a film crew to make a fool of Rudy G is wasting money. He would make a fool of himself with a much less sophisticated setup!

He did good work as a prosecutor in NYC - and he was impressive as a leader after 9-11. But his personal life is a mess. I think he had a finite amount of common sense - and he used it all up between prosecuting mobsters and dealing with NYC after 9-11.

He’s starting to look like the big brother in weird science - Chet or Chuck? When he was turned into a pile of shit.

What I find frightening is he’s the president’s personal attorney.

Also - he’s never played for the Yankees - so he should put that World Series pinky ring away! Although - it would have been interesting if he tried to fist fuck the interviewer - and mentioned how painful the ring would be...
  • Icey
    4 years ago
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    I thought the movie and pranks were brilliantly done. No need for me to be judgmental about Rudy. I’m perfectly happy to just laugh that the president’s creepy attorney got pranked the week before the election. Funny AF.

The prank Borat did on the militia was phenomenal.

Rudy has gotten booed heavily the last few times he appeared at Yankee stadium.

• Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    I actually try this asshole regularly on Facebook.

When this ethnocentric asshole belittles his own people than maybe we can start to discuss whether or not he's "funny." As it is he's paid prooagsnda for the ADL who ooenly supports free speech for himself and censorship for others. Hd belongs in prison as an enemy of freedom.

Along with LeBron "brain surgeon" James, Trevor "the foreigner" Noah, andSteven "The unfunny frog" Colbert,he's someone I relentlessly troll om Facebook
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    The subject is Sasha Cohen not the fake Giuliani stunt.

The guy is an agent for the ADL who engages in propaganda to attempt to bellittle anyone the ADL doesn't like. He's a bigot, a hypocrite and a moral criminal who wants to deny other people there right to free speech while claiming free speech for himself. He belongs in prison in my opinion.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    To clarify I am referring to Cohen not Giuliani.

Cohen openly came out in support of censorship a few weeks ago of people on social media who he and his backers don't approve of while at the same time time putting out vulgar filthy racist bigoted trash himself and getting rich from it.

That's just his latest hypocrisy. How gullible are people to keep watching this guy's propaganda?
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    It's funny the hands down pants thing felt like sneaky editing. However he was definitely being very creepy with the actress playing Borats daughter for the whole interview.

To be fair she was fawning over him and I think he had already separated from his wife at that point. He's just become such a gross person overall.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    This Dave Anderson certainly seems a bit obsessed with Sacha Baron Cohen. I mean really... it’s ok to dislike the guy. Or even go all wildebeest on his ass if he insults you to your face (though you may not have lion fu in your repertoire so going wildebeest on anybody Is probably out of the question).

Far be it from me to be the voice of sanity, but this rick like to point out that Cohen probably has a publicist doing his Facebook page. So “relentlessly trolling him” on Facebook only eats up your time and insults somebody he pays to get insulted. So I guess Cohen’s publicist is earning their money. But still, this rick’s advice is to chill out. If you’re going to grow obsessed with any Sashas (of any spelling) on the interwebs make it be a hot female hairless ape that likes to show her tits. But not creepy obsessed.

How do you know if you’re being “creepy obsessed”? Simple... you are currently creepy obsessed with Sacha Baron Cohen. You sound like you want to put a photo of Cohen’s face on a watermelon, put a hole in said watermelon in a position corresponding to Cohen’s mouth, and spend 24 hours hate fucking it!

Find a sexy female hairless ape, transfer your Cohen feelings to her, and the DIAL IT BACK. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Additional advice for Anderson-ape:

Remember, just as irrumatio on a Cohen-watermelon making a watermelon sex toy that looks like some pretty female hairless ape you’ve seen on the interwebz and face-fucking said melon is definitely creepy. And calling the melon your lil’ honey-dew is even creepier.

You want to dial back and weird obsessions. It’ll be better for your mental health. Just some rickvice to make the world a better place! ROAR!!!
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    Ah, pre-election tensions are peaking and with it the fearful and angry entitled Trumpers are seeing conspiracies and 'liberal' enemies everywhere.

Borat - Of course it WAS a setup in the sense it created a false reality which allows the targets to make a fool of themselves and reveal publicly their private weaknesses and perversions.

Just the same as right-wing activist James O'Keefe's Project Veritas used undercover techniques to reveal supposed liberal bias and corruption. It's known for producing deceptively edited videos about media organizations and left-leaning groups.

Trumpers are very OK with O'Keefe's tactics but whine and cry over similar tactics wielded by 'leftists'. Just the usual hypocracy of Trumpers. Nothing new here to see, folks.

As another member commented earlier, this Giuliani hit is unnecessary. Giuliani had already established what an ethically and morally bankrupt person he is. As has his boss, Big Donny, mobster-in-chief. What stings the most is that for most people not blinded by fear-induced extreme partisanship, Giuliani's behavior was **perfectly plausible** -- he wanted to fuck what he believed was a 15 y/o girl.

This level of perversion, venality, and moral/ethical degeneration ISN'T exclusive to politicians of the right or left. It's an apolitical.

Remember this: Creepy [Dem] Congressman Anthony Weiner's junk hit the Web on Wednesday as the swirling sext scandal that turned him into a national joke showed no sign of abating.

Or more recently, New Yorker (CNN Business)Jeffrey Toobin, CNN's chief legal analyst and a renowned reporter for The New Yorker, has been sidelined at a pivotal moment in the run-up to the presidential election. The reason: He exposed himself during a Zoom call with colleagues in what he says was an accident.

Remember these guys: Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and Harvey Weinstein??? This level of degeneracy has nothing to do with politics.

Stop with the nutty conspiracies just because you're extremely tense and fearful [shittin' your pants] over the upcoming election outcome. Rest assured that social unrest and physical violence WILL continue to occur no matter the outcome.

Contrary to what most people, ignorant of accurate American history think, public unrest, rebellion, armed violence and insurrection were frequent occurrences throughout our history. Quiet periods and national public unity were less common.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Relax Joker-ape. You take this shit way too seriously. Cohen an ape doing his candid camera shtick for a laugh. The damn dirty apes on this web site inject politics into everything. Some of them think Cohen is a damn documentarian.

To review, Cohen ain’t Ken Burns. Burns’ Civil War shtick did not elicit laugh one from this lion. Appreciate Cohen for who he is and laugh at the old ape that looks like a vampire making a fool out of himself thinking he’ll fuck the young “journalist”. Take my rickvice: ain’t nothing better than a good laugh!

Also, don’t hatefuck a watermelon with Sacha Baron Cohen’s face on it. Not good for your mental health. ROAR!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion