tuscl

Dancer buttplugs

Saturday, October 17, 2020 3:37 PM
When did this become a thing? A jeweled butt plug while on stage?

21 comments

• whodey
    4 years ago
    I first saw it 3-4 years ago, seems to be getting a lot more common.
  • londonguy
    4 years ago
    Not seen it in a strip club but on one FKK visit a girl showed me hers and told me she'd rather have my cock in there. Dirty bitch.
  • Shortie44
    4 years ago
    Now they have the LED color changing lights too. Hope nobody is getting sunburns
  • azdd
    4 years ago
    I have to admit being a bit naive about buttplugs. So it was quite a surprise a couple years ago when I was fondling the ass of a favorite dancer, and as my fingers inched into the crack of her ass, and felt something strange, I pulled back quickly in surprise. She thought my reaction was hilarious.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I see it at least once a month. It's not uncommon.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    I first noticed it over 12 years ago at "Baby Dolls" Medway, OH. I think I posted about it in 1 of my earlier reviews. Other members have already asked your question, I gave the same answer. I've seen it in skin mags dating back 15 or more years.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    I've seen several variations, some jeweled, a few with LED lights and a few "fox tails." It certainly attracts my attention.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I find them a major turn off.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    Like Electronman said; “it certainly attracts my attention”, it is a gimmick to shock some and get some attention, more of a business decision. A small percentage of the girls are really into anal stimulation. To answer your question, I have seen it in strip clubs in Los Angeles for the past 10 years at least. And yes they make a point to show it while dancing on the stage to “advertise” they are kind of “romantic”. :D
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Love princess plugs (jeweled) and tails!
  • sclvr5005
    4 years ago
    Started seeing it in SoCal clubs about 4 years ago. Not a fan but to each their own.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I only recall seeing it once about 3 years ago *that I can remember* - it was a big-booty yellowbone at a black dive I used to visit - she was a fixture at that club and I'd always get dances from her - but I only saw her once with it - I'm thinking she thought it would get her more attention and thus more $$$ but I don't think it necessarily did. I'm sorta indifferent about it - in some ways it's a bit of a turn-on in a bad-girl kinda way - in other ways it's kinda a turn-off as I feel many may do it just to get attention and are not really "bad girls".
  • bang69
    4 years ago
    I'm with shadow cat on this one
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I haven’t seen them in clubs yet. It is definitely a sales tool - as they draw attention to the dancers ass. They may also make the customer think the dancer likes anal sex. I’d love to ask a filthy extras girl why she’s plugged - and hearing that shes been getting ass fucked so much that she put it in to keep her from accidentally shitting herself. I’m taking her directly to vip!
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    I’ve seen it a few times in Atlanta clubs. I would say that it probably represents a tolerance if not potential for anal. If you’ve never had a sex partner wearing one during vaginal sex, I highly recommend it. It creates a very pleasant pressure inside her. Good for both partners in my experience.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    I have seen the buttplug númerous times at COI clubs, some with the LED lights and others with the tail, for the most part I look at it as a way to stand out from the other dancers. My second visit to a nude club was highlighted by a spinner who convinced me to take her to the lap dance room with promises of FS in the VIP, at this time I did not believe her because I was of the thought "nothing happens in the VIP room." She provided very high mileage dances but I could not take my eyes off the buttplug and I figured why not take to her to the VIP room. She was not lying about the FS and while the buttplug remained in place I plugged up her other hole with Little Cristobal. It was a trifecta for me breaking my vip, stripper, and buttplug cherry in one session.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I don't see this becoming a trend for hygienic reasons.
  • Techman
    4 years ago
    Like Minnow I saw one at Baby Dolls, Medway OH. My review of September 2009 talks about the girl sliding down the pole into the splits with the butt plug making a loud bang on the stage.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    I’ve only see dancers have these dancing at a nude club. Not sure if they can pull it off well in topless only clubs.
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    I have seen it a number of times in the California clubs. It baffles me a bit in that "penetration" is considered a no-no, but the butt plugs seem to be tolerated. For me, it is a distraction, but it does tag the dancers as likely to be on the "easy" side.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Lol cash
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion