tuscl

Joe Biden/Racist

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
But as typical for all dems he gets a free pass from the media who would rather make up stories to attack conservatives as opposed to reporting the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWJDKibM…

17 comments

• Icey
    4 years ago
    In another thread you wrote

Take your homo posts to a queer forum, faggot!

Now youre mr social justice? You don't care you just found something bashing Biden so your deranged bigot ass posted it
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    He is racist as fuck he just has the luxury of running against trump. And he is still barely scraping by.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Every 80 year white dude (and ladies) I have known has a sentiment of what would be called racism nowadays in their blood. It's just the era they were brought up in. They can't help themselves.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    So, the theory here is that the racist Biden is running with a black female VP to take over the office before the 2024 election? That’s some next level 3D chess.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Yeah and if you get a lap dance from a woc it also means you're anti-racist lol^.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    "In another thread you wrote

Take your homo posts to a queer forum, faggot!"

^ i agree with IceyLoco, we need a forum for us pink team members!!! 😘
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Biden like most dems is not so much racist as elitist.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Everyone is a racist but only one of the two candidates is certifiably nuts !
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Biden should run for Grand Wizard he’s so racist. May have to pick a different running mate though. At least he probably knows who David Duke is.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Disagree w/Longball that any white dude over 80 has at least a tinge of racism. All generalizations are false, and that belief dishonors the memory of all the white men who fought for the Union on the Civil War, who were imprisoned/tortured/lynched in the South for aiding the Underground Railroad and after the Civil War against Jim Crow laws, in the 50s and 60s where they lost their businesses/jobs/homes/family/fortune and lives while aiding in the Civil Rights struggles. It's the equivalent of saying all blacks who are down with the struggle should vote democrat. It's not only a false statement, but it is dangerously dismissive of bad behavior.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Just what I've seen and heard talking to older family members, folks at the local VFW and during the countless hours I've spent in nursing homes over the past 10 years. Just last week a close family member (90) was going on about "colored" people, albeit NOT in a negative light. Someone in the group said "What color were they?" I said a sentiment of racism.... that what's happens when you went to schools that had separate drinking fountains.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    I couldn’t easily find a longer clip but here’s about 60 seconds of Biden making the shelves comment. He’s expressing thanks and sympathy.

https://youtu.be/Q_dTBRRa1zQ
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Only seems like 99% of black people are racists so who the fuck cares. Racism is a human condition; for everyone. Blacks are just as antisemitic as nazis, so maybe they need to look in a mirror when they name call.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Biden won the Democratic nomination due to a huge surge of support from black voters on Super Tues. He owes his nomination to black voters.

It was a pragmatic choice, knowing that the best way to beat an orange, 74-yr-old bigot, was to nominate another white, Christian, septuagenarian. There were, in fact, more qualified black candidates like Booker (a Rhodes scholar) and Kamala Harris -- but black voters did the smart, pragmatic, thing in helping to nominate Biden. And it looks like it's playing out as expected with Trump getting crushed in the polls.

My guess is that blacks could sense the rise in white nationalism and, for southern blacks, it brought back memories of Jim Crow, segregation, and lynchings. They wanted Trump out, first and foremost. Biden's no racist; he's just losing it, mentally.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Biden eulogizes KKK grand wizard, He's NoT A rAciSt.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Biden very close and supporter of two segregationists, but he's not a racist, orange man who won Ellis Island award alongside Rosa Parks and Mohammed Ali is the real racist. Gtfo.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Forget the past and bits taken out of context. Compare him to Trump today
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion