tuscl

Dont get me wrong...

Lil Jayne Doe
Put alil Jayne in your life....
Sunday, October 4, 2020 7:07 AM
I love a good marathon fuck..... However I'll admit I secretly love when a man cums too quick, I guess its boost to my ego even if it happens to them all the time lol, even though they always say "sorry that never really happens that quick" It actually happens more than not and I'm okay with it. What's your average time before you cant hold it? What was the quickest you went?

25 comments

• ime
    4 years ago
    It really depends on a few things with me, quickest would be maybe 10 minutes but that would only usually be if I hadn't cum in a few days or a week. If it was a quick one though I can usually stay hard for another round.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    @ime 10 mins isnt short lol that to me is one the longer scale lol
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Totally depends on how much I have had to drink. Totally sober, I'm gonna last 5-10 minutes of hard action. That does not count the warm activities. If I've had 1-2 drinks in me, I'm in total control. I can last 20-25 minuses, maybe longer depending on what the girl does to me. If I have 3 drinks or more, I am riding that girl until she waves the white flag. I don't have a problem getting an erection when I'm tipsy, but sometimes I won't go over the top. Doesn't mean I dont' enjoy the action. But I may not cross the finish line. Certain girlfriends have learned to keep me at 2 glasses of wine. :-)
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Quickest ? Baby, I"m not going to admit that. We all have our little moments when we get too excited. :-)
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    If no Vitamin V is involved, a "quick" BJ (everything done exactly the way I want it) is in the 10 minute range. It's much more likely to be 15-ish. With medicinal assistance and a mix of fucking and sucking, 20-30 minutes isn't unusual. Note that this isn't a matter of "stamina" or "endurance" on my part, it's the lower sensitivity the Vitamin V imparts.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    If I'm looking kind of dazzled I see neon lights Whenever you walk by
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    I always please her first and let her cum a few times too. 1. Turns me on. 2. Once she's gone a few rounds, we can both focus on me. Love the slow build, makes the payout that much more satisfying. Both for her and myself. Nothing wrong with quickies, just not very satisfying. Personally I'm about the foreplay, coreplay, moreplay until it's sore play ;) NAAAASTY
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Lol @ “warm activities”
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    ^I noticed that too. Yeah, those of us not into necro prefer the warm activities.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I meant "warm up" ,but I think you got the message. ;-)
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Lil Jayne, nobody could boost your ego like me. All it takes is a few seconds.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ♾️
  • MrHilton
    4 years ago
    I've never been able to pop from oral no matter how good or long it is. Fully covered, I can generally control it for the most part, but probably 10 minutes if we've done a lot of stuff beforehand. And I'm generally ready to go again within another 10 minutes. If it's raw, all bets are off. That's when you have to start doing math for the last time I finished, how much pre-gaming, etc.
  • clubdude
    4 years ago
    Dang, Meat72, you took my answer!!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahah lol guys @meat & club But for reallllllll ...... Legit some guys are done within mins of walking in the door that includes undressing, alittle banter, foreplay and sex..... @mrhilton every guy that I've heard that from makes me stop giving oral because they want to have sex before they pop 🤣 I love sex
  • NIPfan
    4 years ago
    I usually go about an hour. I've gone longer, but I'm pretty tired after that. Not bragging, I just love sex so much (including foreplay) that I just refuse to finish fast. I can't cum in the VIP. I have to have full on, freaky intercourse with me deep in a woman in order to cum. The current strippers I've been going OTC with have averaged about an hour with one on one, hour and a half for a three way. I'd love to hook up with you if I'm ever at a conference in Chicago! I LOVE curvy women!
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    The most free action these losers ever get lulz
  • BAngus
    4 years ago
    I've had the same basic problem as MrHilton. Civvies seem to not think oral is important enough to bother anymore. ITC, after one song they want to move on to FS. OTC (which in my case hasn't had much to do with the C), so far the skills haven't been anywhere near up to par to get me to pop. Sorry, I'm not 16 anymore, you're going to need to put in some effort! I certainly do when I'm reciprocating!
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I guess guys don’t care to get their money’s worth. If you are banging one out in a sexy beauty - you make sure it takes 59 minutes during your first session with her. You don’t go over - or under - until you know if she charges when the game goes into OT. You don’t pull a Sting - and tell her you are a master of tantric sex. If you do - you will clearly see dollar signs in her eyes. For a girl like Jayne - you make it last. You savor everything about the experience - because there are few women who can make you feel this way. If you erupt as her bra comes off - you has better be holding one in the chamber. This is a girl who will make you feel better than you’ve felt in a long time - so prepare for it - and don’t screw it up!
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    For those who’ve aged, we are too busy or are looking more to get to the point and get one good release and it generally takes us little time to get there. So as soon as the girl has had her release, it’s time for me to finish so I can move into other things. My refractory period is getting longer, but I think the marathon fuck thing is more of an ego boost. At my age I have nothing to prove. I may not be as good as I once was, but I’m as good once as I ever was.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    @warrior "I can last 20-25 minuses, maybe longer depending on what the girl does to me." Truth in advertising? 😜
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahahaha
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Quickest I went depends on the type of dance and whether I have had dances before. Here is what I can recall. Lap dance with no extras, no previous dances. Around 4 1/2 songs so around 16 minutes. Only happened with three of my favorites. Cumming from straight lap dances is rare, so typically I quit after 6. Lap dance with no extras, sampled multiple dancers before, 3 1/2 songs or about 12 minutes. Again, cumming from straight lap dances are rare, so typically I quit after 6, even after having sampled multiple. Lap dance with extras. About 3 songs or 10 minutes. Probably around 1/3 of the time when I do get off is this time. Typically it's around 5 songs or 18 minutes Skip dance straight to extras, under 5 minutes. Only 2 ever dancers so far. Typically is around 3 1/2 songs or 12 minutes.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    U can’t fuck stop lying.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    10-15 minutes is a quickie for me and always has been; typically 25-30; if I drink more than 4 drinks I get hard, stay hard, but 90% of the time I will never finish. When I was young being called a "minute man" was the worst possible insult to a guy and I sort of overdid it the other way. Way back in the 80's my g/f and I did an 8 ball; drank a lot; fucked so long we rubbed ourselves raw; passed out; bled; the sheet stuck to me and when I jumped out of bed everyone in the neighborhood heard my reaction. On the sex DL for 2 weeks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion