tuscl

Take care of me, so I can take care of you.

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 2:59 PM
There's been a nice discussion, multiple times, about paying in advance. Recent trip to Detroit. Almost EVERY girl asked me to "take care of them before the VIP fun. ( FC, LS, etc.) Is this the new normal?

52 comments

• Member6532
    4 years ago
    I have noticed recently more guys getting dances and not paying at the end. I thought a girl was going to beat this dudes ass after 5 songs and no money. I only saw it once before covid, seen it 2 or 3 times since things started getting back to normal. 1 club for VIP you are required to pay in advance now but its also $200
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Too easy to get ripped off in strip clubs and you pretty-much have zero-recourse - getting ripped off is a double-whammy of losing your $$$ while at the same time not getting what you wanted - def leaves a sour taste in your mouth - there are PLs that swear-off strip clubs bc of a rip-off experience. It appears to me that dancers ripping off custies is much more common than custies ripping off dancers - no doubt the latter does happen but it seems non-payment is usually not at the top of stripper complaints (when I used to read [view link] I read plenty of dancer complaints but non-payment for services-rendered wasn't mentioned often).
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I've regretted paying upfront in the past - "once bitten twice shy"
  • boomer79
    4 years ago
    This is where being a regular helps. If that’s the new norm you may not have a choice but I’ve almost never been ripped off where I was known nor have I been pressured. However having to put money up and trust the girl really stinks.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Girls on winning teams say that
    4 years ago
    This was nearly EVERY dancer in metei Detroit on a recent trip. Subis, flight club ( multiple girls) landing strip ( 3 out of 4)
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Been new incidents of ROB customers? Or maybe a bunch of new dancers listening to what management says? Most club managers tell you specifically to ask for the money up front, even if in reality it’s not the norm. If it’s something larger like a VIP tho, I feel like that’s fair though. I think a lot of clubs themselves mandate that so a dancer doesn’t have to enforce a thing? Speaking of ROB customers, some dude told me like an hour ago he was going to write me a check for $3k to do dances. I asked him if he was thinking about coming back to the club, and he said yes. And politely told him that another day when his card is working would work better then. But apparently a couple of dancers went for it and are talking about it right now. 😅 Hopefully I’m wrong and he’s just an eccentric dude with $8k to blow, but somehow I doubt it.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ...And they are still excitedly talking about it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... I think a lot of clubs themselves mandate that so a dancer doesn’t have to enforce a thing? ..." My thought w.r.t. most clubs that ask for payment upfront is bc they want their cut - I don't think they are that concerned about the dancers.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I’ve spent a couple of hours monopolizing a dancer on the floor (not VIP ) without paying until the end of our time together the first time I met her.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    @Papi I agree. I meant that’s why you won’t hear most dancers complain about getting ripped off for doing time blocks with a customer. I probably misspoke and didn’t make myself too clear.
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    Technology offers a solution - sort of. In the Los Angeles area, there are a few clubs (like Deja Vu and Wet Spot in the Valley) that have timed meters in each dance booth. The dancer can't/won't start until the minimum cash goes into the meter, and she will stop once time has expired. This solves some problems, but not all: Solves: - # of dances disputes - all sessions are time based, regardless of when a DJ cuts off or changes a song - Dancer called to the stage during your dance. The system tells the DJ she is busy and her spot is skipped while she's in a private dance. - No freeloader PL's who can't pay for multiple dances requested and delivered. Does not solve: - PL fails to pay additional tips for any additional service. These funds are still paid directly to the dancer, so the system is not aware and can't help protect either the dancer or the PL - Dancer fails to deliver any additional services promised beyond the dance itself. I now prefer the metered clubs as it reduces MUCH of risk of ROB's miscounting or air dances, as well as bouncers miscounting dances. I can always pay for the minimum when want to test drive a new dancer - usually one "dance" time segment and then bail if I don't like what I get. But it also means if I book a longer session, like a 30 minute VIP at Deja Vu ($150 most days) I will not get any refund back even if I decide I'm not happy after just the 1st minute. Once the cash goes in, it stays in. Of course, the clubs manipulate the official time that equals a "song." That's how Deja Vu offers "10 dollar Mondays" and "Twofer Tuesdays." They set the song length from around 3 minutes to around 90 seconds. So the PL still pays about the same amount for the same total time. And the clubs call this "lying." No. No that's not right. I call it lying. They call it "marketing!" This is also why I prefer to take my Favorites to a 30-minute dance VIP, and skip single songs in the booth. 30 minutes will (hopefully!) always be 30 minutes.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    Do not negotiate with terrorists. If a dancer is demanding the money up front - and it isn't a club standard (so the club get's their cut) - she has been burned and/or is paranoid. At least in my experiences. So from the get go, the terms are already contentious. Waste of time, move on to somebody else. I know I am going to wrong a number of times but I'll gladly take that L compared to her stepping away to "freshen up" and just steal your money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I like the idea of meters for payment for the reasons @herbtcat mentioned - except w.r.t. payment for extras - I'd be ok paying into a machine the equivalent of a room fee (within reason) but I'm not ok with putting big $$$ upfront and then hoping she decides to follow thru.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I never do higher price shit like rooms without the money up front and I have never worked at a club that it isn't official to get room money up front. Most clubs are not officially prepay for cheap dances, but I usually get prepaid for at least the first 1. I have been scammed a retardedly high # of times and clubs rarely have ur back so to me post pay is a cheap loser who wanna scam girls imo. If I lose an occasional legit guy cuz he won't even prepay the at least the first cheap dance then oh well whatever. Idk I was still making money so whatever 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • winex
    4 years ago
    blahblahblah23 - have you ever done a two hour block of floor dances without being paid first?
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    You just have to go with your gut on this. If you walk away every time a dancer asks for payment up front, then you will be leaving a lot of good VIPs on the table. First, this is only an issue if you are looking for extras. If all you are getting is regular dances, what difference does it make if you pay her before or after? If you are looking for extras, it can be an issue because you don't want to pay up front and her not deliver. But she's got the same fear that she will deliver and you won't pay. You just have to decide if you are getting good vibes and are OK with paying, or bad vibes and walk. I've very rarely been burned, and to tell the truth, those have probably been instances where I wasn't specific enough about what I wanted. On a related note, I remember two times in a row going to VIP with the same girl, who didn't ask for payment up front, and having a really great time, and at the end both of us forgot about the money (yes believe it or not, she did, too). Luckily, I'm not the type to do a VIP and bolt. So we finish up and she goes to the dressing room, and I go to the bar for a wind down drink, and a few minutes later she comes running up to get her money.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    I've actually left the bar after forgetting to pay. Problem was, I lived 2200 miles away. Luckily, it was with a girl I had hung out with before and I knew her real name. I texted her and asked her for a FedEx near her and sent a check to be held at FedEx in her name. I think I added a little extra. It was funny that we both forgot.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Mike, that’s an unusual situation, but not a surprising one. Honest people are honest and opportunity or circumstance don’t change that.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    4 years ago
    It's not uncommon for that to happen in any clubs but I never pay in advance. Your money your power
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I think if guys don't wanna pay upfront they should at least show they physically have the money on them and the club must force the money out of the dude if he is a scammer.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Generally flashing cash in a strip club isn’t a good idea. It’s not quite as mad if it is during the day on a weekend or late afternoon on workdays. Also, as far as dress is concerned, I work in software, so I generally wear a t-shirt or polo shirt and jeans. I wear nice watches, but that is the only outward appearance that ai have money.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I dont mean flash cash to everyone. But if ya insist on no prepay but wanna do whatever for like $100 show that u at least have it on your person that moment to the 1 girl. I agree not every girl needs to see a fat wallet and harrass the same guy although some of you love the attention lmao
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Does the way the guy carries himself have any impact on you? Like I said, I’ve done two hours straight floor dances with a dancer I have never seen before without flashing cash. I was wearing a Rolex, but other than that, nothing about my appearance said that I have money. And it’s probably hard to tell the difference between a real Rolex and a fake one in a dark club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I can def see the dancer's side w.r.t. prepay and her possibly getting ripped-off - I don't mind showing her I have the $$$ (and I will often offer to do this if she insists on upfront payment) - I also don't mind paying as we go (after every dance even if that is kinda not a practical/smooth way to go about it ) - for me it's been my experience that the few dancers that have asked for payment upfront more often than not have turned out to be bad dancers; it's as if they know they are not willing, or able, to give good dances, and thus want to make sure they get your $$$ anyway, since many of them seem to want $$$ upfront for multiple dances; which is another sore point for me, i.e. the dancers that wanna know upfront how many dancers you're gonna do - actually IDK myself - if I'm enjoying myself I'll get multiple what ever that # turns out to be, if I don't like the first one, naturally I'll stop - i.e. I can understand perhaps the dancer not wanting to waste her time for just one dance, but pre-locking a custy to a specific # of dancers w/o the custy knowing anything about you is not necessarily a fair request IMO.
  • Pussylicker2
    4 years ago
    I never pay in advance. If she asks for thr money before she starts I say "this isn't going to work", get up., and walk out without paying her anything. Call the cops, I don’t care. I don’t valet park so they can't keep my keys. Every time I've paid first it's been a mistake. If she doesn't like it she should get a real job. Do you pay in advance at a restaurant or barber shop? Only FOOLS pay in advance.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Papi - I have never prepaid anyone. Also, if you are going to stick with the same woman a while, stopping every few dances to catch up on money can be a hassle.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ I agree - as so would most dancers - I mention I would be willing to do that as a compromise - 99% of the time the M.O. of the clubs I go to it's understood you pay at the end - my point is that just like me not knowing a dancer will give me hesitance, then I can understand a dancer not knowing me also having some hesitance in being in $100 or more in dances and running the risk of not getting paid.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I agree with what Papi said. Been ripped off too many times but ya I can work with a guy who at least shows he has the cash on him that moment.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I think paying upfront is the best option. I don't see how a guy can have a problem with that unless he intends to rip her off. Just pay for the dances you want. Its no big deal.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Lol, so many strong opinions on “don’t trust a dancer with regard to prepay EVER” but I feel like some commenters may have a different opinion with regard to trust and placing their dick in a mouth with 162 pounds per square inch of potential force, even if it’s somebody they didn’t know previously. I guess I’ve been lucky and had a low rip off rate from customers, but it has happened. I’m a pretty trusting personality in general tho. I guess if I find a club where that’s a consistent problem, then I’ll bail out of there forever. Best time being generally trusting paid off was when a customer owned something like $160 in dances, but I was called to stage. So I told him to come up to me and make it rain what he owed me. He was younger/thuggish so he enjoyed the chance to cover the stage in dollar bills and get attention. And I got higher tips from the general crowd than I normally would have. Total win/win 😁
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @IceyDodo - whenever you start a sentence with the words “I think”, I know that something stupid is going to follow.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @NiceSpice - with me, prepay has nothing to do with trust. (or lack of trust) When I am with a dancer for the first time, I have no idea how long I am going to keep her around. For some dancers, it is going to be a single song, For other dancers, it could be 10 to 20 songs. For others, it could be a handful of dances before a trip to VIP. VIP in Arizona is done by the song, so I have no idea how long I am going to be with a woman there the first time we meet. If I know someone, it’s a different story entirely.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    I understand that some peelers will demand pre pay for dances in an effort to avoid the stripper version of "dine and dash" (maybe it should be called "dance and dash" unless some dining at the Y is involved, in which case it really is dine and dash). This risk would seem to be very low at two of the clubs mentioned by 3131, Flight Club and Landing Strip, because they have mandatory valet and an attendant at the private dance area. It seems very simple to have the attendant notify the valet to hold off on returning a car until a dispute over dance charges was resolved
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    I have used a 50/50 + tip strategy a time or two where I agree to pay half upfront and the other half upon um, ...... completion, with a promise for a tip for a job well done. Seems to work well with a dancer you just met or one that needs some assurance of payment. I have had girls ask to just "show me the money" so to speak in my wallet and one time a dancer and I agreed to just set the $$ over on the little shelf until my beer until we were done. Been a victim of a few ROB's as well who did not cum thru with the agreed upon course of action, the "overcounters" and the "add the per dance cost"........... goes with the territory.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I can't remember ever having to pay for a dance upfront but I've been doing this so long it probably has happened. As far as VIP goes I can't remember ever not paying the house upfront except on the rare occasions that they comped the room charge. Maybe 10 times I paid the dancer upfront for private dances and maybe half of those were rip offs that probably could have been avoided if I had made it clearer before going to VIP.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    The difference is whether payment is a tip or a fee. For VIP it can be either or both and that’s where it causes a risk of mismanaged expectations for both dancer and PL. Most sides of this has been covered above. For me, the one universal truth is that having a conversation in the room of “pay me now/no I’ll tip you after” always takes away some of the illusion, partially ruining the experience. Unfortunately, that difficult conversation is sometimes necessary.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Happened to me last fall. Karen or Kiren at Landing Strip, who I saw working in the club several times over a year, asked to be paid up front, and I told her "since when?" She immediately reversed course telling me. "I used to work at Colosseum. They don't pay up front here?" I tell her, "no, "and she replies back, "Oh, I just started, didn't know" I just nodded and got a decent but mechanical dance.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    From my own experience working in Detroit clubs: we are instructed to get our money up front from bouncers and managers. I have never had a bouncer or manager suggest getting paid after the dances. Normal "clean" dances are one thing because they are usually timed per song by a bouncer. If there were an instance where the dancer was trying to rob you or your questionable about the amount of songs spent in VIP, it could easily be refuted by going to the bouncer who is marking dances. I have personally found during my time doing FS in Detroit, guys will often try to underpay the girls for their services. Common sense leads me to believe they may assume she's intoxicated or on some drugs and not completely coherent or herself. Or the customer is just a plain asshole trying to get a freebie. Bouncers and managers will always deny that they know extras are happening for legality. Bouncers can only determine the amount you owe per song. For example, you and your dancer agree to $300 for FS, but you try to rip her off and give her $100 and you were in VIP for three songs, the bouncer will say you owe for those three songs and not whatever the determined price was. This is why, especially when extras are involved, we ask for money up front. I'm only explaining the most common thing that I have seen happen with other girls. Please don't do that though - even if the service wasn't up to your standards or met your expectations. An agreement is an agreement. I hope that makes sense though. There are far too many customers who try to pull this shit on us in Detroit, so please understand that. We don't care if you say you're not like that or you're not going to do that. We hear that so many times every night from people who are constantly trying to pull this shit on us that it basically goes out the other ear. If you're uncomfortable with paying upfront, let your dancer know that and at least show her that you have the money on you. In my own experience, I usually ask to see it before dances begin because I do see from a customer service aspect of how it can be perceived as rude to ask for the money up front and lead to negative reviews. For what it's worth, all the clubs I worked at in Florida had the same rules about collecting up front. I noticed not many girls demanded money up front like they do in Detroit. I hope this makes sense and you have a better understanding of why we usually ask for money up front. In no way am I claiming all customers are like this, but the majority is.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    "I guess I’ve been lucky and had a low rip off rate from customers, but it has happened. I’m a pretty trusting personality in general tho." - Nicespice Dude, same! I have only ever had a customer walk out on me once. it happened so long ago that I don't even remember exactly how much money it was, but I know it was less than $100. I was still a baby stripper and the customer told me he had to go get the money from his friend who was in the crowd and he would bring it back to me. I was naive and believed him. I couldn't follow him because I was still getting dressed. It had only been about 5 minutes until I showed up at their booth, but he and his friend had walked out the door. So now I stand in front of the customer when I'm done and start a conversation while I get dressed. I don't let them leave until they pay. I follow them if they have to get money from a friend, even if I'm still getting dressed along the way. There have been a few times I've thrown customers up against a wall and I have hit a couple of customers who were being straight up assholes about paying. But since that one time, way back in 2013, when the customer walked out on me after a Thursday night home Red Wings game, I have always made sure I'm paid after the dances. I remember exactly what he looks like, too, because it pissed me off so much. That one fucker walking out on me ruined me trusting customers who are trying to rush out of the room. #Detroit #PLs
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    The majority of my incidents of custies not being able to pay for the dances were annoying, but thankfully accidental (Bank card got declined/Relied on friend to cover dance costs and went overboard on dances/etc) and I'd still get paid in the end somehow. Only one guy attempted to run out on me without paying after doing 14 songs (at $25 a pop). He came in with a group of friends and they were waiting on an Uber as we were finishing up. I guess the Uber arrived cause out on stage, his friends were starting to get up and walk out and he goes "Oh wait! Let me see if I can get money out the ATM." And I'm like, sure, let me get dressed real quick. He quickly bumps me to the side and darts not for the ATM, but out the door to get in the Uber with his friends. Bouncer caught him just in time and he only had $90 on him and no bank cards. After arguing back and forth with the bouncer and I, his friends came back in the club and all of them had to pitch in some money to pay for the dances that he was going to try and steal. At my local clubs in NE Florida, prepaying isn't very common. We're aware mongers frown upon pre-paying. But dudes like the one in my example are increasing the demand for said pre-paying.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ I assume you've danced for 100s if not 1000s of custies, and yet only have one bad experience of a PL purposely not wanting to pay fir services-rendered - that goes with my previous post that custies not paying is rare, and reading reviews on TUSCL shows the opposite where custies are the ones that more often get ripped off by dancers - this is obvious to any experienced SCer or dancer that is not trying to be politically-correct - I would even go as far as saying that dancers ripping off custies is a bigger issue *for dancers* than custies ripping off dancers bc ripoff dancers makes the job harder for the honest-dancers.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "I would even go as far as saying that dancers ripping off custies is a bigger issue *for dancers* than custies ripping off dancers..." It is. Cause the honest dancers (I'd like to think that all the active TUSCL dancers are some of them) are just trying to avoid the shitty PLs that have the intent to get away with service that they know the club isn't going to penalize them for, especially in areas where they seem more prevalent than other areas (Waffle and Sugar both vouching for Detroit is an example). But then when honest dancers trying to avoid ROB custies are trying to make this agreement with honest custies that want to avoid ROB dancers, then no one is winning. That's why I think the "show me the money" tactic is one good solution. Can't really think of any others other than some custies that pay as they go (agreeing to another song, then paying for it then instead of after.)
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Blahblah*, not Sugar. Oops.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    When I get dances I tell her how many I want. Pay her and give her a tip....the price of an extra dance. Its simple and straightforward. If I want more dances I pay for more. Paying upfront is just easier
  • orionsmith
    4 years ago
    I’ve been ripped off by dancers with prepay. I have prepaid bouncers but that robs the dancers of money I may have spent on additional dances if her dances don’t suck. If everything goes prepay or a cashless society where the government wants a cut too, I might rarely buy dances anymore. Strip clubs might go out of business if no one is buying much anymore.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I remember back when I initially heard the phrase “purse first, ass last”—just repeating it because it’s so catchy 😁
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Whoever downvoted that comment...dude just come up with your own catchy phrase. No need to be so salty. 😂 “Serve first, cash last” —see, not that difficult
  • loper
    4 years ago
    I only get lap dances. I've never had a good LD when I was asked to pay upfront. Only once have I had a good LD when charged more than the house rate. At this point if I'm asked for money upfront or if I'm told she has a special fee I bail immediately.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Idk I never danced in Detroit @ some comment name dropping me. And I don't do FS but i can't imagine why girls would do extras without getting the whole sum upfront. I've only been ripped off on single dances. These days I try to do the prepay thing almost 100% of the time rarely bother wasting my time on post pay. I even play the 300 for half hour game in clubs with no time sessions or private rooms. Idgaf really. Granted there's things one can do to minimize getting scammed. Ie stop working total dive shit holes where people go out of their way to scam the dancers. Don't dance for completely shit faced dudes unless u see the state of their wallet $$$ immediately before starting dances. If they are newbies treat them like kindergarteners and explain how payment works etc etc. A lot of my issues were from those things plus stacking dances like a mofo. I hate post pay. Imo post pay is trash mostly. Not big into stacking unprepaid dances neither these days.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I also noticed someone or other saying that post pay leads to arguing about # of songs. And I will point out some dudes like to lower the # try and scam girls and some girls try and add a few songs they didnt do to scam dudes. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Idk when I play my game esp with time sessions I just do a timer on my phone, dont start till we both settle in. Make sure to show customer timer and when I hit start so he sees I am legit.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Any guy who has a problem paying upfront has nefarious intentions. All im seeing in this thread is that you get "ripped off" if you pay and she doesn't let you grope her enough or more. If you want hookers just ask upfront if she is one. But don't be cheap and whine when all you get is the dance you paid for
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion