tuscl

Indianapolis - Sun+Mon Night - Advice?

harrydave
New Jersey
I have business in Columbus OH Monday afternoon. I decided to save on airfare and travel in/out of Indianapolis. No other motivation except to save money. (I also have some stufff on eBay you all should bid up...)

Coincidentally, I notice a preference among this esteemed crowd for a certain club going by the initials BBF. I am wondering, should I go just there, or is there merit in trying some other places for the sake of variety and luck?

Any advice?

11 comments

• chandler
    17 years ago
    All I can tell you is that some of my best times at Brad's have come on Monday nights. There's always been a surprisingly strong lineup, and, of course, it's not too crowded. I've never been there or to any other Indy club on a Sunday.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    Were you figuring on staying overnight Indy on both Su & Mo nites? If you have a plane to catch Mo. nite, your talking about a 4 hr drive back to Indy airport. Indy clubs compare favorably vs Columbus clubs. If catching a Monday night flight is a factor, I would suggest going to Brads on Su nite, and Dancers near the airport on Mo. (This IS road construction time.) Like Chandler, I can't vouch for Su. nites@BBF,nor Dancers in general, later have had some good reviews.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I can vouch for Sunday's at BBF, both day and night shifts. I have had excellent times on those days. I might my ATF at BBF on a Sunday night, just an hour or so before closing time. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Personally, I'd recommend BBF on Sun night, and if you enjoyed yourself (can't imagine that you wouldn't) go back Mon night, too.

On Monday night, if you find yourself sitting at BBF and not having a good time, hop in your car, drive 45 min north and take in Hip Hugger in Kokomo. (I doubt you'd have to take that drastic step, however)
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    Great advice guys. I will be staying Sun and Mon night 10 mi east of Indy. Looking forward to visiting a highly rated club for the first time.

Doug, I may drive to Hip Hugger (Mon) even if BBF is awesome. Variety is the spice of life.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Doug: Brad's to Hip Hugger in 45 minutes??? Even if I caught all those lights on green, I don't think I could make it in much under an hour.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Chandler: I guess I should clarify. It's almost exactly 45 min to HH from the hotel that I stay in when I'm in Indy; I know 'cause I've made that trip many, MANY times, before BBF became my favorite club over HH. The hotel is the Courtyard Marriott on Allisonville, Rd., just off 465. The trip between my hotel and BBF is about 15 min.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    I would try BBF first, with Dancers as a back-up, if you don't want to spend the time driving to Hip Hugger.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    I guess Bones was trying to help out with his blitz of Indy club reviews last night! Thanks again guys. If you're ever travelling to Phoenix, I can return the favor.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Yep harrydave! Was passing through from TN to OH and took the opportunity to visit some clubs I hadn't been to, except BBF.

Stay away from Columbus, Ohio, I live there, and the clubs are not worth the drive or money! If they start closing the clubs here by Sept. 5th, it will not be a big loss!

Stay in Indy, plenty of clubs. My recommendations are BBF and Dancer's. BBF can be cheaper than Dancer's. Like a lot of cheap HOT dances? Travel north of Indy to Kokomo and hit The Hip Hugger. Get frustrated at Hip Hugger and need RELIEF? Drive less than 2 miles from Hip Hugger and go to Diva's (close your eyes before entering) and get a moderate priced BBBJ or CF! (open eyes to pay ONLY)!! LOL :-) Good luck!
  • Snooky7575
    17 years ago
    Go to BBF. If you like hot brunettes, try Eve - she's my favorite there. She's a lot of fun and gives a great dance.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    Hey Snooky, just by coincidence I took your advice. My trip to the VIP room with Eve was very nice. I went there Sun and Mon night as planned. See my review in the club section. Maybe I'll make it Hip Hugger next time. Thanks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion