tuscl

Boner talk....

Lil Jayne Doe
Put alil Jayne in your life....
Tuesday, September 29, 2020 3:05 PM
What was the most inappropriate time or place you got a boner, how did you handle the situation. And goooo....

21 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    Check your PMs.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    I’m a grower.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    You lost me at 'inappropriate' I'm alive, girl, boners happen. For an older gent like me, it's proof I'm still thinking. Ok, fine. In my younger days, at the natural hot springs in the mountains near here. Usually one can wait it out - cause hot water eventually softens. But sometimes, before risking heat stroke, one had to 'grin and bare it' and move over to the cold water dunk. Best then to have a oh well attitude.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    I love when guys get boners when they arent suppose to, ha! Love boners!
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Let's change the topic a little. Do you like getting guys aroused in places where they really can't act on it Jayne?
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Certainly I do, I enjoy making men hard at anytime.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    You certainly are good at it.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I don't have the package to stimulate a boner, but I don't wear a bra under my clothes 90% of the time and a lot of the time I don't realize that there are twin peaks forming underneath my already loose-fitting shirt when I'm in the ice cream aisle or some shit because my nipples are already big by default. I guess I get 'excited' when I see my favorite tubs of ice cream. Only awkward if there's a big family full of kids in close range.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ I'm mildly intoxicated, so I'm not sure if I meant stimulate or simulate.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    As far as guys are concerned, I think most of us had issues with uncontrolled boners during puberty. As an adult, it is more of a controlled situation. Of course it’s always nice to be with someone friendly who likes stimulating us.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    I bet guys even as adults get a chubby or start to at moments when it's not great for them [view link] where they are or whose around.... has to happen! Haha Eve that was great thanks for the.giggle
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Jayne, I would love for you to get me hard whenever you think it is an inappropriate moment.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    Eve, you can stimulate a boner just by your writing.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    During a first date slow dance at a wedding reception with a girl I barely knew who asked me to attend because she did not want to show up alone...... later, she handled it for me. @Eve: I'm sure you have "the package to stimulate a boner"... punny.
  • jimmiedean
    4 years ago
    When one of my cousin brought over his girlfriend and suddenly I realized the back of my head was between her legs while she sat on the couch and me on the floor. It was duly noted by another guest!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahahah so good love it
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Several years ago, I was in a glass walled office, in an open (low walled cubicle) banking floor. Everyone could see everyone - even with an office there was no privacy. This one girl popped into my office. I had been strip clubbing with her and a few others from the office a few times, and she was wild. She came around the side of my desk - with a big naughty smile and started bending down to show me her tits. She then leaned in to put them near my face. I had a meeting to attend immediately - and I had to call to explain I would be a few minutes late. I was too hard to get up and walk through the banking floor with a hard on. Later she told me that she knew I had a meeting - and she wanted to fuck with me - and see how much control I had. It was embarrassing to say the least.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    That's sooooo [view link]! Lucky girl!
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    When I was in middle school the older guys told me that if I jacked off before going to the school dances it would stop me from getting boners when I was dancing close with a girl. It didn't work!
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    the older i get the more i enjoy a boner.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I don't really think any time is inappropriate
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion