tuscl

We Are Not Perverts!

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Women often complain that men have a one-track mind. They say all men ever think about is sex.

There is some truth to this. Most guys (me included) can be pretty rapacious about sex. In fact, if women knew what men were really thinking about most of the time, they would probably never stop slapping us!

That said, women are not much better than men when it comes to sex. Although they like to pretend that their minds are purer, throughout my life there has never been a shortage of women willing to line up for a good canoodling (even though all of them who even bothered to ask knew I was married).

But some people would assert that mongers are a breed apart. Mongers supposedly have no morals or scruples whatsoever. Lots of people, if they knew what we were up to, would call us perverts.

It isn’t true.

We are NOT perverts!

We are holy men who stay busy doing God’s work.

You might think I’m joking, but I am not. I’m deadly serious!

I’ve read the Bible.

God’s very first commandment to mankind (long before He came up with the other ten) was “Go forth, be fruitful and multiply” (Book of Genitals 9:7).

That was God’s inimitable way of saying, “Get out there and start fucking!”

God’s will be done!

https://tuscl.net/photo/5602

5 comments

• gSteph
    4 years ago
    I read your reasonable argument Rev, and it sounds logical.
    Yet, I would say, there are some perverts among us.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Yeah it's not true - I only think about sex half the time - the other half I think about fucking
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Rev, I have to admit it. I am a pervert. But damn proud of it !
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Sorry Rev. I’m a pervert.

I have been to confession - and I admitted my sins of perversion. But the priest told me perversion isn’t one of the 7 deadly ones - so I’m good!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    @cash I missed your comments and stories the most when I was gone. I love how truthful you are it's a huge turn on.

Men who are pervy are hot I love it, so keep perving on fellas!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion