tuscl

Flight Attendants

Eve
Where there's a hole, there's a way. [HIATUS]
Monday, September 28, 2020 7:02 PM
I pretty much only fly through Delta, AA, or JetBlue. But can I just say that out of the three preferred airlines, I swear Delta has the most attractive attendants working for them? Guys and girls. I don't encounter them on every single flight I take, but I swear I see them more often than on AA or Jetblue. I could picture some of the female attendants being dancers on their off time. Is this on purpose? Does Delta purposely select MILFs/DILFs/Girl-Next-Doors/Long-Tan-Handsome/etc etc for the image of their business or is it all just coincedence?

29 comments

• BuckMcNutter
    4 years ago
    AA attendants have been around since caveman days and because of the union they can’t fire the ugly ones ! Now if we are talking global scale Emirates has the hottest ! I don’t know where they even fly to but I might just get on a flight just to jerk off to one of them !
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I can't really comment on whether Delta has better looking flight attendants than other airlines because I haven't been on any other airlines than Delta in over ten years. I have seen some nice looking attendants on Delta, but they also have quite a few that look a little long in the tooth. The best looking flight attendants I have seen was on Thai Airways which were 100% good looking. They definitely selected them based on youth and looks, factors that would draw a lawsuit here.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    The only global/International airlines I've flown is Air Canada and WestJet, but I'd say their ratio of normal to hot attendants is as average as all the other airlines.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Alaska Airlines has the hottest flight attendants I've seen on domestic airlines out West. American, United and Delta have a strong seniority system so they tend to have older flight attendants on average. The all have there share of younger ones too but Alaska seems to have more than the majors from what I've seen in the West.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Its by design.
  • trapdoor
    4 years ago
    Southwest has to be last in this department...always older women, but they tend to have personality and not just something nice to look at. Helps me not get distracted when I do work on the plane.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Ugh southwest is the biggest provider at my home airport. Never any babes, EVER!
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    As a retired veteran of 42 years with 2 major air lines, I feel qualified to answer this question. Times have changed. When I started in 1967 being a stewardess was a glamorous job and was filled by a lot of young good looking women. Back then I would say that PSA was the top contender for best looking stewardesses. [view link] Now the emphasis is on safety, diversity, "me too" and seniority. No mores shacking up with rich pilots on layovers.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ Some of the outfits I saw as I scrolled down made me verbally say 'holy shit'.
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    Hot young women in the US do not gravitate towards the flight attendant profession. That may not be the case in some other countries, so the international carriers have better aesthetics. Of the domestic carriers, Virgin America had the hottest ones, but a bunch were let go after the acquisition by Alaska a few years ago.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Eve, that was back in the good ole days when you could still masturbate on a plane. [view link] [view link]
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I don’t fly too often but when I do I never really see any stunners. The movies make it out to be like this [view link] so I felt kind of let down.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    Best looking flight attendants on international airlines. I remember, a few decades ago now, being awestruck by the stewardesses on Air France. Hasn't been that way in the US since I can remember.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Shadowcat. Nice collection of vintage photos in that link. But very modest outfits by today's standards. I'm hoping for an airline that features spandex yoga pants for its female flight attendants.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    It has been a long time since I have seen a flight attendant who was unequivocally attractive. It was Delta in 2014, and she commented on the blue of my Greg Norman shirt as a very peaceful color. The other one that sticks in my head was a short, dumpy, red-headed cow also on Delta. I'm very broad-shouldered, so I prefer aisle seats. Even the window seats are cramped (curvature of the fuselage). This bitch rammed her fat ass (she didn't have thighs, she had flanks) into my shoulder every time she walked by the aisle. Even the person in the middle seat was asking me "wtf is her problem?" Of course, I didn't want to be deplaned or [band], so I had to tolerate it all the way from PHX to ATL. It was only at the gate that I went and filed a complaint. Only got useless form letter as a response.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Post-script: Chicago circa 2002. Two sisters who were flight attendants for United frequented my neighborhood bar. Blonde, blue-eyed, both gorgeous. Haven't seen any others on a plane who measured up to them.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Never even notice. I get on the plane, I sit in my seat and sleep or read, then I get off the plane.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Sadly flight attendants I’ve noticed are mostly older and they seem to have rough faces. As mentioned above, I believe this is due to seniority - and the inability of airlines to enforce any looks-related rules. In the past, it was more young women, and good looking women at that. I think they worked the job for a few years, and moved on. Now, it has become a career, and that seems to be why there are many older women working. It seems like an unpleasant job at best.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    An unpleasant job, yes, but the pay and union bennies are hard to beat. However, recent studies are showing very serious long-term health risks associated with flying careers, including increased solar radiation and inhalation of recycled air contaminted with oils and other toxins.
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    The United States has the least attractive flight attendants in the world. It is because of the politically correct/anti-discrimination culture forced upon us. Thus, we are stuck with gays and grannies serving us drinks and snacks on flights. In foreign countries, they get rid of flight attendants when they get too old or too fat, thus keeping the talent young and attractive. Many foreign countries would never subject their passengers to homosexual men prancing up and down the aisle in tight pants. With that said, if you are looking for the better looking flight attendants in the United States, try the routes served by the smaller jets (Embraers, CRJ's). Lower seniority flight attendants typically get stuck on these flights, while the higher seniority attendants are on the mainline routes and international flights. A guy at work's 70 year old aunt still works as a flight attendant for American Airlines. She is so high up the seniority list that she only has to do one trip to Japan per week.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    To remind everyone of the way back when flight attendants had to do a lot more than look good: [view link]
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Coincidentally, just last week I walked into a club in Paterson, NJ and was almost immediately approached by one of the fattest strippers I've seen in quite a while. She starts rubbing her big gazangas on me and asks for a drink. Normally I would have politely declined, but she had the most beautiful face, I couldn't look away. Great hair, youthful healthy-looking skin, not too much makeup, just naturally gorgeous, and she smelled really good - not all perfumed up, more like she just got out of the shower. Mmmm - nice! I signaled the bartender while she somehow hoisted herself up onto the bar stool. She was really pleasant to talk to and we were chatting for a while. She starts telling me how she used to be a flight attendant. I found it hard to believe - couldn't imagine her pushing a cart up and down the aisle with an ass that big, but she showed me pictures in her uniform and even one in the cockpit of what was obviously a commercial airliner. I've been to this bar a few times before and know it as a serious extras place. The more I looked at her, my mind began to focus less on the conversation and more on taking her upstairs to the very private lap dance area. It was literally the first time I ever felt seriously turned on by a "large" woman. She was going on about her stripper career since leaving the airline business, while I'm busy trying to figure out the logistics of being with a woman of that size. I knew it would have to be in a way that I could see her pretty face the whole time. She says something about being from NYC and clubs are still closed there and she's trying New Jersey for the first time this week, blah, blah... Then she said something that snapped me back to reality. She had recently tried working at an "underground" place in New York that began operating while the shut-down was still in effect, but she left after only two nights. "Oh yeah, why's that?" I asked. She says, "Well, the girls there were all blowing and fucking customers, and I don't do that stuff." WTF? I'm sitting there processing what she just said when she excuses herself to go to the ladies room. "I'll be right back, sweetie," she says. So I smile and say "Great, I'll order more drinks for us." As soon as she was out of sight, I bolted straight out the door. I'm pretty sure by the time she returned I was in my car and half a mile away.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    MisterOrange - she won’t last long at a Paterson extras club without going the extra mile! Fortunately they haven’t assembled a strippers union! That would suck! Imagine that? 60 year olds - barely able to hoist themselves up on stage - asking to be tipped with cans of Ensure or Geritol...
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ^^ Cash I actually know a couple places like that, even without a stripper-union. Lol
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    ***Singapore Girl*** Positions with many International Airlines are highly competitive and desirable. Most do screen by looks but often the flight attendants must also be multi-lingual, well educated and unmarried. The best airlines have strict policies on age for hiring and for aging out of a job. As stated by others, US domestic airlines have to subject themselves to EEO government regulations and worse still the Unions. I don’t really care if the flight attendants are attractive or not but I have a real problem with age, weight and physical condition. The number one job of a flight attendant is “safety” and the reality is that a 70 year old woman is not appropriate for that responsibility. And the same goes for the obese. I once flew a domestic flight with a male flight attendant who was so obese that he had to squeeze himself down the aisle. That is not who I want in charge of evacuating the aircraft in the event of an emergency. I will say that I have seen a few very attractive women working for Delta but one thing I have noticed that kind of perturbs me is another safety issue. When boarding and until after takeoff the attendants are wearing high heeled shoes. They then change to flats during flight and then back again to high heels before landing. This seems to be ass-backwards. The most critical phases of a flight are takeoff and landing, and that’s when an emergency evacuation is most likely. I wouldn’t think high heeled shoes would be better than wearing flats at such a time but what the fuck do I know, I’ve never been a cross dresser. So for all you passengers out there, stop taking off your shoes until after you’re safely airborne, you may thank me some day.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    MisterOrange - I agree. There are a few clubs where the offerings are rather large. There are a few known aged ladies working in NJ too. Luckily the clubs keep up the supply of sexy young dancers.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    @Babydoc, it is kinda interesting that in a lot of travel advice articles on the web, the one thing that's listed the most often for female travelers is to avoid wearing heels (for the same reason attendants switch to flats). Yet for the attendants, that's part of their uniform. It's pretty strange.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    doc +1- In my several LAX trips, both in terminal and airport hotels, the Asian carriers (Korean Air, JAL, etal) had younger and better looking FA's than US and EU airlines. I could almost swear I was being taken back to pre 1973 when looking at Asian FA's. Thanks for the link, sc. I doubt that any airline could match the 1 time Modern Air charter flight from West Berlin to Paris on Father's Day 1970. As a special addition to the regulatory required cabin crew, some topless showgirls were added to go about the cabin serving drinks. Sorry, no link, but I have pic in a certain airliner history book.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    @Baby Doc on safety aspect. One thing I've noticed on some occasions is that some ethnicities/nationalities were very difficult to decipher their announcements. IMO, the ability to speak clear, understandable English should be rigorously applied hiring standards. Correction to above post- the hostesses (actually showgirls) on charter flights weren't topless, but wore transparent bodices.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion