Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cant believe.....

Lil Jayne Doe

Put alil Jayne in your life....

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Theres not more talk about ass and tits on the discussion boards.

Replies (51)Latest

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Post a few pictures that will make everyone talk. Your ass is that powerful.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Looks like it's up to us girls to do that.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Eve, I could post a pic of my ass if you want.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Not quite Heaving. If Eve said yes, I was going to post a picture o a donkey.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

You mean my hairy pussy pics?

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

Doe you're thinking of the old board sadly the new TUSCL is all about politics, racism and internet fighting.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

We're an eccentric bunch around here

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Jayne I gotta agree with you on that. Too much babble about stuff totally unrelated to strip clubs and hot babes

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Politics is the preferred topic on this discussion board.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Imagine usasexguide having a political group.

Profile picture for Lil Jayne Doe
Lil Jayne Doe
•

I prefer polidicks...

Just saying fellas

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Polydicks.

A non-monogamous arrangement with more than one dick.

Profile picture for Lil Jayne Doe
Lil Jayne Doe
•

Lol eve....

Yes

Also just a funny way to turn politics into a sexual word to make the point that sexual topics are more fun here lol.

But yes I'll take mult dicks over just having 1 forever lol

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

With it being an election year, too many TUSCLers are more interested in postíng about the Presidential Polls than Stripper Poles.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Clubs being closed doesn't help either.

But ladies like the ones in this thread can always divert attention.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I, too, can't settle with 1 dick for life.

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

Politics is everywhere I wish we could ban it from here. I have no interest in the political opinion of anyone on this site. Even those I have a connection to. I certainly don’t care about the politics of girls at a club. Tits and ass forever.

Profile picture for Lil Jayne Doe
Lil Jayne Doe
•

Yes no politic talking

Just boobie bouncing, for this girl

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Settling with one pair of boobs isn't something I can do either.

Profile picture for Lil Jayne Doe
Lil Jayne Doe
•

Haha get it..

I just bounce my boobs :)

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Eve, please think about this before acting. You would look ridiculous with two or more sets of tits.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

hopefully you do more with them than just bounce them Jayne.

Profile picture for Lil Jayne Doe
Lil Jayne Doe
•

😂

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I've seen Total Recall, it's not the worst thing I've seen.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Serious Jayne - they are multi-purpose. And yours are spectacular.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

That’s only half of an extra set. Now imagine two or three extra sets...

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

btw, did they do the three tit midget in the remake? I only saw the original with Arnie.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I watch black-porn and most of those guys qualify as polydick all by themselves

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ just sayin'

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Yes, the three-tit girl is still in the remake. I don't think she's a midget though.

@Papi, LMAO

Profile picture for Lil Jayne Doe
Lil Jayne Doe
•

Hahahahaha

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Thanks Eve. Have you seen both versions? When the remake came out, I asked myself “Why bother?” and couldn’t come up with an answer.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I have. The remake is okay. Not the worst, but not the best either. I've noticed a significant increase in shitty remakes of movies for the past year or two.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Not just remakes, but sequels as well.

With the budgets that go into filmmaking for actors and special effects, you would think they would spend a little more on story rights acquisition and/or writers.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Is there a right way to titty fuck a three or more Titty-pronged lady?

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Hand on one boob, dick between the other two, switch placements on occasion?

Profile picture for Lil Jayne Doe
Lil Jayne Doe
•

Perfect haha

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

@Eve - the last time I tried that I ended up pulling my groin.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

everybody here is gay, especially jackslash.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

^ If I wasn't, I wouldn't be here, would I?

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Very well done Jayne.

Your latest profile pic definitely has ass on my mind!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I cant believe it's not butter

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

That definitely ain't butter.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

===> "Theres not more talk about ass and tits on the discussion boards."

That's because most of these guys haven't seen a live tit or ass in over 6 months. They've been bunkered in their homes except for grocery shopping and medical appointments.

Profile picture for Lil Jayne Doe
Lil Jayne Doe
•

@rick lol before covid and the pandemic it was the same way lol its just even less now hahaha

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

@Lil Jayne. I am so glad to see you posting more. Your posts always bring us back to the talk of hot naked women. That’s what we need.

Profile picture for Lil Jayne Doe
Lil Jayne Doe
•

@fish hawk

Just doing what I can in an area I'm well versed in ;) im glad for the most part I was welcomed back :) just trying to get more guys to view me, i like causing boners at inappropriate moments hahaha

Profile picture for Daybreaker
Daybreaker
•

It's because JS69 isn't here, he was always good for a story about tits and ass.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Jayne, there is no such thing as an inappropriate boner when you are around. The ones you cause are very appropriate.

Profile picture for Lil Jayne Doe
Lil Jayne Doe
•

Bahahha okay I'll rephrase wrong place or timing on boners I love hahha

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

No need to apologize. You are welcome to give me a boner any time.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement