tuscl

The Dollar Dance

Monday, September 28, 2020 6:09 PM
Some clubs have a thing where for a song or two all the girls go around the club and do a 20-30 second dance for a few bucks and and then the DJ says switch. I LOVE THE DOLLAR DANCE. Everyone is happy, they get to interact with a bunch of girls for $20 total or so. At Sapphire LV, the entire Super Bowl halftime is Dollar Dance and by the end I am sweating my face off. I love the Dollar Dance. Do you love the Dollar Dance?

23 comments

• doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I don't see this often, but yeah, I kind of like it.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Not really. When I am with a dancer, I like to spend several dances with her. Fractional dances don’t really give you a chance to get to know each other.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I liked it - only club I ever experienced it at was in the 2000s at a BYOB dive in Dallas called Pandora's - gave me a chance to try several different girls for a few bucks and sample per se - often times it led to regular dances if I was able to sample the right girls (in a large club with lots of dancers you'd only get to sample a few) - but I got the impression most dancers didn't like it.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    much better than a ‘tip parade.’
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    IIRC Christies in Phoenix had something like this. All the dancers would parade on stage, get introduced by the DJ, and then go onto the floor for a cheap table side lap dance. It was nice to assess all the talent at once and grab your preferred dancer for a cheap trial before heading back.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Haha PSD if you love it you must have a solid lap dance game! Well we don't so much have that in the D and I never was at a club with that experience. But it sounds fun.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    This really isn’t my cup of tea. I know what you’re talking about, because I’ve been to Sapphires during a football game. It’s aiiite. Prefer the roll calls where all the dancers go up on the stage. Quite frankly the best part of that is being in the main area at Sapphs during the game (for those that don’t understand Sapphires is so big they have their own room for their football parties to the side off the main club.). Always figured the bouncers were just a tad less watchful as they were focused on the main room rowdiness.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    It’s a good way to see a lot of dancers and helps you decide who you would like to spend more time with.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    At the clubs ive done it at its great. I doubt I would be at sapphire lv during the super bowl though. That would probably cost a liver, a kidney, a lung and something else still.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    It’s the one chance I get to feel like a high roller
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Done it before, management will start doing that in some central Texas clubs when it’s slow. I agree, it’s not bad to keep some energy going.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    I got that in Tucson once. Yeah, it was pretty awesome. I guess if the club was mostly 5s and under it could be a scary thing, though.
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    Meh, it’s ok I saw this at Copa Rocka in Greensboro. I did a few of these and it was alright.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The dollar dance was a huge draw in Rhode Island before the advent of the CR. No longer existed pre-Covid, but in many ways was a better experience for all.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I like da dollar dances. Better dan $5 lapperz
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Uh, Yeah ! It was my good fortune, after a many year absence, to stumble into a strip club where the dancers (usually) offer dollar dances after their stage set. "Would you like a dollar dance?" the scantily clad blond asked. "What's a dollar dance?" I replied - though I'd just seen her do one at the table just in front of me. Couldn't believe I saw that right. "You give me a dollar, and I do a short dance just for you". (Love a straight answer) I put $2 on the table (like the guy before me did). She opens her top, spreads my legs, and brings her breasts within inches of my face, then sits on my lap !! wiggles around, stands up, shows me her boobs again (did one bump me?!), says thanks, picks up my $2 and walks off. And I'm like, what just happened, something has changed since I was last in a strip club. Yeah, I like them. I buy lap dances now, but Rarely turn down a dollar dance.
  • Heellover
    4 years ago
    I don't know of clubs in Az that have done this since maybe 2008 or even earlier. It definitely was an awesome time. I think I kept a dancer for 8 in a row once and of course it only cost 8 bucks (I got some regular laps with her afterwords too). I usually would do two maybe 3 with a dancer on these and then switch. I miss the dollar dances!
  • SerenitySinn
    4 years ago
    We did them up until closing in March at Ybor. Haven’t yet since reopening?? Like a few have already said. Just a way to get girls few $$s, get little energy and movement goin. We would go right into a showtime/uptime/special?!!! Typically over the years, the percentage of dance specials(girls goin into a room) right after $1dances would be way higher than other specials.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    I have seen this over the years. This usually occurs right before the 2 for one dances. More than once it has helped me pick out which dancers to try in clubs that I have never been to before. Usually by the time it's done I have one or two dances I have asked to stop by and rarely has the later 2 for one disappointed. One time it also saved me from spending much money in a club. Walked in right as the feature show ended and dollar dances were called while the area near the VIP was getting setup with the feature's various souvenirs. It was long enough that I saw each dancer at least twice, and not one was good that day, so left for another club.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    I LOVE the dollar dance. Good cheap fun and a quick test drive. Only places I’ve seen it in Baltimore was Hustler on the Block a decade ago and (sort of) at Showcase where you can get a stage side standup grind. You’re expected to make it rain at showcase during the grind and it’s in front of everyone, so not the best, but definitely fun with a nude girl. Come to think of it, the Wagon Wheel used to allow girls to straddle you in your seat on the main floor. Not a dance so you only had to tip what you felt like, but a few of the girls were all too happy to provide nice body contact while just hanging around. RIP Players. I wish more clubs around here offered some variation of the dollar dance.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I used to see it at the old, now closed permanently Platinum Plus in Columbia SC. Only it was a $2 dance. Prior to the start of the dances the DJ would announce that the bouncer would be going around the floor exchanging cash for $2 bills. Since the dances did not involve any high mileage beause they were in the main room I always passed and just saved my money for the dances in the semi private lap dances rooms.
  • AubreyDances
    4 years ago
    Dollar dances are not my jam. When that familiar dollar dance song comes on I always have to pee.. 😅
  • slutfinder
    4 years ago
    As others have said it is an easy way to preview what kind of mileage you will likely get if you opt for more time. Additionally if you sit at the right spot a good way to secure a spot at the front of her private dance queue. One club here has it and so far I have not had a miss.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion