tuscl

Any of y’all tired of strip clubs?

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Monday, September 21, 2020 4:08 PM
I’m not gonna lie it was cool for a month or 2 being back, but now I’m burnt out. Lately I go to eat and bounce. Tired of seeing the same chicks I already ran through etc. Any of y’all go less now or what?

21 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    —>“Lately I go to eat and bounce.” Your next step is to make a few friends and hang out near the bar. And enjoy your new status as club furniture. 🤗
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I enjoy strip club food that’s it. I ain’t trynna hang with old ass white men there at the bar. I go to the hood and roll dice if I’m trynna hang with friends.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Then why do you hang around here wavey ? Don't you realize we are just a bunch of old ass white men ?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I don’t mind y’all online for a lil of my day. But hanging in person with some racist white dudes nah. We’d have to hit that parking lot and fight to shoot it out, cause they’ll say the wrong thing.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I don't think the bigots on here are representative of what I've seen in strip clubs. The old white men I see tend to go during day shift. Many seek out young black girls. They don't buy drinks. Get a ldk and leave the club. Ive seen old white guys come in for 1 $10 dance and leave. Middle aged white guys come to score drugs and hoes a lot of times. They tend to be the most racist along with young white guys. Theres nothing wrong with treating a strip club like a bar. Come in get a beer and some chicken fingers and leave.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Actually @iceyloci you’re right and my bad for associating these ignorant bigots on here with the ones we see in clubs. Most of the older white men in the clubs I go to are generous. They are there for their one dance or nut and they bounce, they don’t start trouble. Now the white men in their mid 30s to 50s or 60s are the ones you might have to punch. You’re right just cause pussy is in there doesn’t mean u have to get it. Eat, drink, and leave. Strip club food is undefeated!
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    This is quickly becoming one of the best threads ever. [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I have a few clubs where I just go for the food. Nothing beats strip club wings and chicken fingers. And I have some clubs I just go to for a drink. Its your money you choose how to spend it. Just coz theres stripper hoes around doesn't mean you have to spend money on them. The middle aged white guys tend to think spending money entitles them to act like they own the girls. Young ones are just plain social retards. Captain save a hoes or retarded incels. When I see girls its girls I know outside the club or if I'm interested jn a girl. Picking strippers up is fun and an ego boost
  • dr_lee
    4 years ago
    For the 6 months nothing was open, I really didn’t miss SCs. Now that a couple I regularly frequented are back, I’m going too much. But so far it’s not great. One of the clubs has the same ole same ole dancers and staff and it’s boring. The other is actually better in terms of dancers, like virtually all new, but many of them have very negative attitudes. Maybe a couple other clubs I go to will open soon.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Truck stop food is better. You get to watch lot lizzards with da flapper jack tiddys while eating also
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    A five year old girl would beat the piss out of the biggest pussy on earth: Breh the fag. Tough guy who'd cry If he ever met an old white man, after he said I'm sorry sir. Icey and Breh fighting would look like two women on Jerry Springer.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I told everyone that ChickenShit was gay. Wait and see, next thing you will see is IceyDodo trying to review kennels.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Actually I like gay people, they don’t bash people online all day like a loser because their life is miserable. Also most gay people have money. But icey isn’t gay, he’s the realest one on here. He actually acts like a human and not a troll ass bot like you and your bigot butt buddy skibum
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @macktruck I love truck stop food lol well I used to til the place I went to start having methheads and homeless crackheads back there in the kitchen cooking smh.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    I go strip clubbing in spurts. Eventually it gets repetitive to see the same dancers in the same places, so I wait a few months for a new crop to spring up. Food varies from "above average" to "wouldn't inflict on a stray dog," but I have so many good restaurants within walking distance of my house that I won't drive to a strip club just for the food.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    No. When covid concerns diminish, I'll go again.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Icey and Breh remind me of ... well, nothing. Probably the same fucking retard. Racist lol. A word devoid of meaning. Racist lol.wah.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - why would you care if gay people have money? Wait, I don't want to know. It all sounds pretty sordid.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I'm not tired of going to clubs. I'm tired of the dancers I want to see in those clubs not being there. Plus the clubs that just reopened again are pushing way too hard for cash at the moment. I get it, hard times, but there are clubs that cost me $0 to walk in the door with no VIP upcharge and clubs that cost me $50 or more to walk in the door. When counting inflated drink prices, that's pushing $80 for a quick visit before dances and a VIP room upcharge. When there's over a $100 tax for going to one club versus the other it had better be worth it. Like Divas ATX Celebrity VIP worth it. If the clubs I'm choosing from all have talent I'll drop cash on, none of whom are a CF or ATF, which club am I going to?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Strip clubs offer a lot of things, but gourmet dining usually isn't one of them. You go there to eat because of the titties and ass side dish you get to enjoy in the process. But in response to the question: Sometimes I get burnt out, but it doesn't last. COVID 19 has opened up a variety of options, especially now that the extra unemployment and other stimulus has run out. Gotta' enjoy it while you can.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    To me a club is about its vibe. When that goes downhill I don't bother
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion