tuscl

For the dancers, who would you rather be with?

A well educated person with a good job and a high income?

Or a semi-literate wanna be pimp who lives off of welfare?

25 comments

• Subraman
    4 years ago
    It depends. What kind of sneakers is the wannabe pimp wearing, what pimp documentary did he watch in order to learn how to speak like a pimp, who is his favorite bboy, if he could be any toy what would he pick?
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    I'll take the pimp. Preferably a mental midget on welfare.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @SubraMan - the documentary was “I’m gonna git you sucka”.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Let me guess. Strippers tell you what a nice catch you are abd wish they had a guy like you 🤣

But

🤔

Add socially retarded computer nerd who pays to fuck hookers who have pimps but tell him they don't and he's special.

Youre trying to insult me but youre calling me something I'm far from so...
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    But its an interesting topic. A lot of tricks on here think theyre amazing catches and resent and talk down about the men yhe strippers they like choose.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Benjamin’s versus food stamps - what will they pick?
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    They don't pick you.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Tell us about how they are drawn to you and your food stamps Icey. I'll bet they adore being called "bitches" and "stripper hoes".
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    You think young girls don't use the terms bitch and how? 🤣 they're not waiting for you to save them.

• rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Hey winex, perhaps you should rephrase this. Let me help.

For the dancers, who would you want to be with?

A pompous person with a boring job and a decent income who is overweight, ugly, socially awkward, looks like he couldn't take a teenage girl in a fair fight and whines like a sissy every every time he opens his mouth?

Or a semi-literate wanna be pimp who lives off of welfare, but is good looking, has an air of danger, is in shape, is age appropriate and fucks you like the bad little girl that you are?

Glad I could help. 😉

Not everybody values the same things that you do winex. Every girl has heard the whole "college is everything" spiel every day she went to school from pre-K until she finished, along with never-ending lectures of what societal norms they should value. If they are dancing, they have largely rejected those views. So while you're little silly opening sounds perfectly rational to you, it actually represents your own severe limitations in understanding how other people may think and feel. Perhaps you are on the autism spectrum?

Once again you're welcome. 😉
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Rick, trust me, no thanks are necessary.

Well educated people with good jobs tend to have large amounts of discretionary income.

People who are “nigga nigga rich” tend to have food stamps (depending on the time of the month)

If you think that I think that everyone should go to college, then you are mistaking me for RandumbMember.

The fact is that college is wasted on most people. There is something like $1.2 trillion in outstanding student loan debt in this country.

There are certain majors where college makes sense. These majors give people skills for high paying jobs they wouldn’t otherwise qualify for. They tend to ve concentrated in engineering disciplines, the sciences and medicine. Law used to be better than it is today (from what I understand, but that is not first-hand knowledge)

But if you plan on a liberal arts major (or something similar), you are better off reading a lot of books and not incurring debt.

And, of course, there are numerous career that are valuable to society that can be learned through apprenticeships, or require no formal education at all.

This isn’t a thread about pushing college. It is a thread asking dancers if they prefer cash over food stamps.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I think Rickdugan is right. And I think i agree with his hints about who Windex might be lol

Id add. Lots of stripper hoes are on EBT.

Money isn't everything to women. If thats all you have to offer then that's how you'll be treated.

With women its all about how you make them feel. They want to have feelings when they tbink of you. They want things to remind them of you. They want to be accepted for who they are. Not white knighted. That turns them off coz its basically putting then down.

Sure they like nice things. But what differentiates a human ATM from someone they love is the man who gives it to them. A guy can buy a girl a designer bag and if hes a trick or a sugar daddy it's just another trinket. When a man she loves gets it for her it reminds her of him and she acts like he's there with her whenever she has it. Her friends can tell the love she has that way.

Stripper hoes want to be accepted not saved coz some trick looks down on her and thinks he deserves her coz hes a social retard with cash.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    So tell me IceyDodo - who am I?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "It is a thread asking dancers if they prefer cash over food stamps."

Winex, your entire off point response, especially this last sentence, shows just how emotionally stunted you are. Clearly you simply could not process the human nuances involved.

Clearly she prefers being on EBT to being with a guy "with a boring job and a decent income who is overweight, ugly, socially awkward, looks like he couldn't take a teenage girl in a fair fight and whines like a sissy every every time he opens his mouth." Otherwise she would be with that disadvantaged dude instead. After all, you don't really believe that she doesn't understand her options, do you? 😀

Natural selection works in many ways dude. It instinctively deters us from breeding with people who have physical and/or behavioral defects so that we do not carry those same defects forward. It's a cool story when a guy is able to overcome those defects to make a decent living, but it doesn't change those biological challenges.

Once again you're welcome. 😉
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Hey Ruck, why don’t you go over tip the bathroom troll at the nearest strip lib. It always makes you feel like more of a man.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Thinking you deserve a girl and think she makes bad choices by not choosing you is typical incel bs. So is assuming men who get girls are somehow deficient. Trying to manipulate logic to make yourself seem like such a great catch. Asking if women prefer cash to EBT. While ignoring everything else a man has to offer but assuming no one is more deserving than you.

You can't relate to others. Don't pick up on social cues. Show a lack of empathy. You really do come across as someone on the spectrum.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Interesting to see so many male customers debating this question.

I guess the dancers were busy dancing...
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    ....or flipping the ebt for a couple of six packs and dimebags.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Hey Icey’s, I hate to break the news to you, but strip clubs aren’t dating services.

For guys, they are places to go to occasionally to kill a few hours and have some fun.

For the women working there, it’s a job. (I know that word frightensvyou)

Changes your expectatations and maybe Rover may not end up consoling you at the end of the night quite so often.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Interesting to see so many male customers debating this question."

Probably because the opening question was so ridiculous to any dancer who reads it that only customers are silly enough to debate it. 😉

With that said, I was not trying to be harsh before. I'm just keeping it real. Dancers don't want these guys any more than the other hot girls who have rejected them. The only difference is that these guys gain temporary access to, and faux intimacy with, dancers because they have a few bucks burning a hole in their pockets.

The problem comes in when delusional guys start believing that their ability to purchase temporary access should somehow make them more desirable as a long-term mate, as if income was the only determinant. And even if income was the only factor, some weird guy who overcomes his mild autistic challenges to land a job in say, technical support or actuarial services (where his need to interact with other humans is limited), and who manages to modestly break the 6 figure threshold is not likely to be the prime target for a young pretty eligible woman.

Anyway this is my last post in this ridiculous thread, lol.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Rick, your answers are far too detailed. They seem semi-autobiographical.

As far as this thread itself, it was simply started as the other side of the coin to a thread that Icey started that assumes that all politically conservative people are misogynists.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    The thread js just another incel rant by op
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Winex, neither of these ignorant dopes warrants a response. Your replies only affirm their posting. It goes back to the "teaching a 🐖 to sing" analogy which fit 25iq and RandomLoser so well
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Gammanu youre into that incel bs too?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Shouldn’t we get input from Juice on this topic? He seems to know his way around welfare. I know he’s also a top earner now. He should have insight regarding both sides of this area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion