Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hot Asian Flashing Tittys

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

The future of girls flashing tittys is now! She gives new meaning to flashing her boobs

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

LOL

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Nice! I looked up to see if I could find out how to do it. It relies on silicone. If I had a boob job, I’d be really tempted to try replicating it.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

How many cumulative years have humans spent sticking a lit flashlight in their mouths, and we are only thinking if this now?!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

all right, find a couple of big breasted strippers, one with real tits and one with bolt-ons, and let's try a side-by-side comparison and contrast.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Like many a thread . . . This one is a little disappointing.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

How about lighting up the clitoris to make it easier to find?

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I thought girls didn't want us staring at their boobs !

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Glad you licked em boyz! I licked em too!😛

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Very cool idea. A definite way to get attention too.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

I never approved of the term "headlights" until now..

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement