tuscl

How many pimps does it take to delete a profile photo?

I don't know. But apparently the job is more than a single pimp can handle.

https://tuscl.net/discussion/73658/

46 comments

• Subraman
    4 years ago
    And what kind and color of sneakers will he wear while he's practicing his profile photo deletion skills? Deleting profile photos is street, cuz!
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Sneakers?

I thought Icey was more the type to wear platform shoes with dead fish in the soles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWNQTqMk…
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Takes at least 2 - one to change the bulb - and at least one more to be slapping the hoe for the lightbulb going out
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Slapping the hoe? Don't you mean stripper hoe?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ shit - I got distracted and by the time I wrote the comment I forgot the OP was a about a pic and not a bulb
    🤪
  • winex
    4 years ago
    That's alright - I was more focused on stripper hoes than anything else.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ well - if you substitute pic for bulb, it would have been a good one
    😋
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I have a lesbian variant of the joke if you want to hear it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ sure - it's Friday
  • winex
    4 years ago
    How many lesbians does it take to screw in a light bulb?

I don’t know, but can I watch?

• Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ yeh, sure.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I was expecting something a little better but we appreciate the effort
    🥴
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Eve - I am liking you more and more all the time.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Papi - it’s a light bulb joke. What do you expect?

If you want something better, see my drunken female ventriloquist joke in the Boston comedian thread.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    🤐
  • winex
    4 years ago
    How about this Papi?

Did I ever tell you about the dog I had when I was a kid?

She was born with two vaginas.

I named her snatches.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ well - at least you're better than Dugan
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    pleasenomore
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Those ventriloquist jokes sure seem to throw everyone off we're not sure where they're coming from 😕😕
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Windex begging the geriatric trick clique for attention lulz

The ventriloquist jokes are dumb af
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I'm not a troll. The obvious trolls are pretending to pander to the tricks but youre too stupid to see it
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Like you lyin loco you kvell on attention you don't care whether it's positive or negative as long as you get attention
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Careful, he might throw his yeezy's at you
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Heaving - no authority? But you have a star by your name. I thought that meant that you are a cop or something.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Listen to the guy who can’t figure out how to delete a photo calling things dumb lulz.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    20fag I just don't care what fucked up idiots like you think.

Windex go get a windex enema like Trump wants you to
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @IceyDodo - listen to the guy who likes people sticking tongues up his ass lulz
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    At least bitches want to lick my ass
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Heaving - bitch is a term for a female dog. You are correct, Icey being involved in bestiality is animal abuse.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Does it turn you on that stripper hoes love me?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    No, sorry. You'll have to stick to having dogs stick their tongues up your ass. I am not interested.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Youre obsessed with my sex life.

And you think youre clever talking about bestiality coz i said bitch. Typical socially retarded white trash shit
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Most of that went to Windex the computer nerd
  • winex
    4 years ago
    And you think you're sexy because you can give your "girlfriends" a milk bone to get them to lick your ass.

I have news for you - dogs lick asses all the time.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I'll take your word on the bestiality. You have the obvious experience
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Lame denial there Icey
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    RandyAnukam smacking his big lips spewing out racial hatred again. Way to go Clackport/Larry Fisherman/Icey Loco. We know you’re real name is RandyAnukam.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Meat72 - don't you mean Randy Anukam - Dog Molester?
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Windex youre hating on me in an effort to gain approval from the geriatric trick clique. Thats how pathetic you are
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @IceyDodo - while hating you is common both on and offline, it’s not an attempt to gain approval by anyone.

People hate you because you are a disgusting person.

If you want to change the hatred, start by changing your attitude.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    most of us at one time we're icehead's age. we thought we knew everything. we did stupid shit. we said stupid shit.

there would be moments when we would do something in front of a few people several years older than us . faces were made, there would be silence, or the occasional, "goddam you're such a dick" would be said. once these reactions start to pile up sky high the older you get eventually you will say to yourself, "yeah it's me. going to have to tweak myself a bit."

i still to this day don't give a shit generally how people think as doing so would be pointless and add a lot negative drama to life. but during the younger years as you progress in life it would only be human to give a shit a little to acknowledge how you impact shitty reactions towards you by others who "get it."

• Subraman
    4 years ago
    "most of us at one time we're icehead's age. we thought we knew everything. we did stupid shit. we said stupid shit."

Rat, I don't think anyone should assume they know icey's age. The one thing we can know for sure is the persona is made up, specifically as a troll. His cringey, uncanny-valley impersonation of a young street guy is SO cringey that it almost gets me embarrassed. Certainly the lack of ability to come off genuine, plus the typical "what do young guys like" threads about things like sneakers, could easily all be pulled off by a long-time troll. In fact ,in some ways, it's HARDER for a young guy to pull off a slightly-off uncanny valley caricature of a young guy, than it is for someone older
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    then in that case:
    1) if he's at a young age like i think he is then he still has a chance to change if he wants to

2) if he's older, then hey his choice to be a dick for the remainder of his life. just trying out some constructive criticism for the fella, probably not going to absorb it and self-reflect.

what i do know is this: whoever is masquerading as this iceberg character - well, let me put this out: would anybody on this here sight want to trade places with him?
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Unless youre an old white Republican Trump Nazi who brags about paying hookers you can't be a real person. If you can't accept that alt right love youre just a hater. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤔
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Homo says what?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I think Icey is trying to tell us that he likes to fuck dogs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion