tuscl

I denouncing the Spirit of Tricking and Im a born again with this Pimpin

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, September 18, 2020 5:13 AM
I'm giving up tricking I love these hoes more than their pussy hole's I'm giving up tricking I once was gay but now I'm gonna save these renegades with this spirit of pimpin I'm giving up tricking Its more than that dolla or making these bitches holla.... Its time to preach this ghetto Gospel

23 comments

• JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    In god we trust its a must I renounce the spirit of lust
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Its time to catch a bitch out of pocket to stack that paper in my side pocket
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    In the spirit of pimpin “It Ain’t Easy”
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Time to come down from meth mountain and get it together. Or check into a psyche ward for a few days juice.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    i respect someone who brainstorms like juice. result: spat out some pretty cool barz.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice! 🥤
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Reads like an incel rallying cry to me. Some of us already have our situations wired up juice. Just sayin'. ;)
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^Fuck - wrong thread. Copying it to the right one.
  • Glockv1911
    4 years ago
    It ain't no crime, I like the rhyme.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Just find yourself a nice hoe.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    “Just find yourself a nice hoe” Just like the one that married dear old dad 😂
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Just remember the three P's of pimpin', juice: pharmaceuticals, psychological beatdowns, and pimp hand. I read it right here on tuscl!! Also, wearing cool sneakers
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Pneakers. There, the 4 p's of pimpin'
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I thought pimpin ain’t easy this stuff seems simple
  • winex
    4 years ago
    It would have to be simple if Icey does it. Here is what Icey is in his own mind - [view link]
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    25: You think it's easy to keep my pimp hand well-manicured when I'm issuing all these backhands? Also, my white pneakers keep getting dirty
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ you’re supposed to step back when you issue a backhand no wonder your kicks are getting dirty
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    I'm just seeing juice in a white suit, pink shirt and a very wide-brimmed floppy hat......omg! 😵😵😵😄
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    You never had a hoe love you enough to want you to pimp her so you don't understand the dynamic. But i hope you get that every hooker you ever paid was turned out. Thats why shes a hoe
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I guess your a true romantic probably the only one on the board Us geriatric cliques are hard edged realists got no time to turn these broads out that why we leave the grunt work to you and guys like you
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    You can't understand being loved like that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion