tuscl

Strangest songs you have ever heard in a strip club

rl27
Ohio
Thursday, September 17, 2020 11:37 AM
After reading Dr Evil's discussion of first song you heard in a strip club. That got me thinking of strangest songs you have heard. So here are a few a remember. Some DJ's like to play games with the dancers, to see they can trip up the dancers This one dancer never got tripped up to many songs including Greensleaves, Fish Heads, and "oh ee oh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang" and many others. The song that completely threw her game off was "Tip Toe Through the Tulips" She just stood there staring at the DJ booth the entire song.

38 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche [view link] I do personally have a weakness for emo music, thanks to being a teenager in that era, but a song about killing a girl who you feel wronged by is a bit much and probably not the best message to send to SC patrons. My Last Breath by Evanescence [view link] A song about dying is a bit intense for a club, imo Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez [view link] I heard this song on a freaking dayshift a little over three years ago. Where most of the customers are middle aged and higher. And this song is about a household that pretends to be a picturesque nuclear family but it’s dysfunctional and everyone is miserable. Probably not the best lyrics for unhappily married men lol
  • booji boy
    4 years ago
    Strangest but a very pleasant surprise in a Toronto club: A spanish cover of Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini... :-)
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Last song of the night at The Crazy Horse Saloon in Atlanta - Frank Sinatra "New York New York" I've also heard "Put the lime in the coconut".
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I hate when they play heavy metal or old rock. Its too out of place.
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    @nicespice, why do you think that us dayshifters are unhappily married? Bored maybe, not necessarily unhappy until found out and lose our community property or on the receiving end of a healthy dose of tampo.
  • EastCoaster
    4 years ago
    Strangest song I ever heard in a strip club? John Denver's "Thank God I'm a Country Boy." Really? SMH
  • txgolfer
    4 years ago
    There was a club in Houston, normal stripclub music rock, etc. The only time that a Country and Western song would play was if there was LE in the house. I guess some of staff had trouble identifying some new country - so when it played it was OLD country.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    @SaltyNuts “…a healthy dose of tampo.” I love me some tampo. Peace and fucking quiet. They should teach it in schools. LOL Back on topic somehow this kind of worked in a strange way: [view link] The Clapping Song Three six nine, the goose drank wine. The monkey chew tobacco on the street car line. The line broke, the monkey got choked And they all went to heaven in a little rowboat. Clap pat, clap pat, clap pat clap slap! Clap pat clap your hand, pat it on your partner's hand Right hand. Clap pat clap pat clap your hand. Cross it with your left arm. Pat you partner's left palm. Clap pat, clap your hand, pat your partner's right palm With your right palm again. Clap slap, clap your hand, slap your thighs and sing a little song. My mother told me, if I was goody. That she would buy me a rubber dolly. My aunty told her I kissed a soldier, Now she won't buy me a rubber dolly. Three six nine, the goose drank wine. The monkey chew tobacco on the street car line. The line broke, the monkey got choked And they all went to heaven in a little rowboat.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    Not the strangest song I've ever heard but 2 weeks ago YMCA by the village people.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    —>”@nicespice, why do you think that us dayshifters are unhappily married? Bored maybe, not necessarily unhappy until found out and lose our community property or on the receiving end of a healthy dose of tampo.” If you feel like what I said was harsh, the flip side could be asking a stripper what the worst moment of abuse growing up was. Not every dancer will have some thing fundamentally wrong during formative years, but there’s enough for the stereotype to click. It can go both ways.
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    @nicespice not harsh at all, I'm just sharing thoughts from a customer point of view with maybe a bit of dry levity.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    The Chicken Dance
  • Slapper01
    4 years ago
    I once bribed the dj to play In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida on a slow night when s friend was on stage. We both laughed the whole time. She was mad for about 20 minutes then agreed it was funny.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Under The Sea - The Little Mermaid Just Can't Wait To Be King - Lion King Barbie Girl ... self-explanatory. @spice, we had one or two girls that were obsessed with dancing to Melanie Martinez - including Dollhouse. This sounded like a totally normal song compared to other shit I've heard. LOL
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    Monster Mash on Halloween. Appropriate given the night, but it was during the dancer's 3rd dance of the set (the nude dance), the only novelty song all night, and was clearly done as an unplanned prank. Hard to do a sexy dance to that song.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    @eve Haha, did they play Milk and Cookies too? Admittedly, I’ve played “Mad Hatter” to dance to before, because I was at a club with a jukebox. But I felt like that song was a bit more tame with lyrics.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    There was a song a few years back that was named "She Wants Revenge- Tear You Apart" don't know the artists name but the lyrics used to be a bit on the rough side.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    —>“I'd go to a club that played Frank Sinatra. I'm actually a bit annoyed how little variety strip clubs have in the kinds of songs they play.” Is that so? Well if you feel deprived because of the DJ’s choices, according to the reviews on this site there’s a lot of dancers who like to sing Frank Sinatra when in VIP. I guess the music is too loud to do that in the front room or something.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    “She Wants Revenge- Tear You Apart" Heard this a couple of weeks ago. I liked the tube. I had never heard it before so I asked the dancer on dysgenic it was her selection, and it was. The music video is pretty weird.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I liked the “tune” I mean
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ It's a catchy tune for sure
  • ancientlurker
    4 years ago
    A dancer played this. She thought it was hilarious, I found it to be a turn-off. "A Lap Dance Is So Much Better When The Stripper Is Crying" [view link]
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    "Under The Sea - The Little Mermaid" Oh god I would have cracked up if I ever heard that played.
  • Chili Palmer
    4 years ago
    Strangest/Worst song was at the Ecstacy Theater in Santa Ana. DJ played Harry Chapin's "Cats in the Cradle," an old folk/rock song about a dad who doesn't have enough time for his son while he is growing up. Worst song choice ever to play to get guys in the mood to buy dances.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Oh, another strange song that fate decided that I had to dance to: Disturbed - Sound Of Silence. [view link] At first, it was a song request from a club regular and he didn't care what girl danced to it. Since I was next on stage, I had to dance to it, and I was initially confused because this is a really gloomy and definitely-not-club song, but he tipped me to strip anyway, and I assume this would be a one time thing. But the DJ thought it would be chill to keep the song on my club playlist even though I never asked for it and would occasionally play it during my stage set. By the third time he played it, I finally go to him like W T F and he removed it.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Free Four by Pink Floyd. It’s a lesser known song from their days before Dark Side of the Moon. Excellent song, but not really something that is danceable. [view link]
  • MrEddyG
    4 years ago
    Black Beetles, & Eminem’s “Superman.” Loved hearing both
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Metallica- Master of Puppets. A dancer requested it for me since she learned Metallica had been one of my favorite bands. Sweet girl. I was so lit I cannot remember her name, just that it was Club Eden in Pensacola, and the she was a mature blonde with perfect (well done implants) breasts.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    During the hostage crisis, at the Naked -i in the combat zone I heard b, b, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran and the crowd went nuts. Back in the day when the Inner Room had $6.00 laps I had just gotten 5, when the 6th song came up: Little Wing, Eric Clapton. The dj played all 6:20 of the song....$6.00...... lol. Yeah, she was tipped well at those prices in 2001.
  • Heellover
    4 years ago
    I once heard Sussedio (don't know how it's spelled) by Phil Collins. I was like wtf. It was day shift in a non extras (very tame actually) club so I guess it wasn't too out of place. Well yeah it still was.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Ooh what Gammanu said reminds me of another music oddity. It was my first shift ever dancing, and there were customers at a table. I was on standby and about to head up, so I asked if they had any particular song preferences to request. Just to troll, one of them said Slayer. I went along with it, and requested Slayer to the DJ. He balked and said “are you fucking kidding me?” ...But then he did it. 😂 The customer thought it was great and stage tipped pretty generously for that.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    I've heard a few Slayer at clubs before. I recall hearing the instrumental parts of Seasons of the Abyss and Raining Blood in several feature dancers entrance medley. I also recall dancer who would dance to Dead Skin Mask and Beauty Through Order. In the second song she would jab her finger into her crotch as she said the line "Heated Iron bar I will insert inside your cunt."
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    So many good choices for Cannibal Corpse songs but I think seeing a girl do her stage to Stripped, Raped and Strangled would definitely be upper echelon shit. That's worth throwing a hundred singles for.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    One time was at a club shortly before Christmas and club was doing a fundraiser for local firefighters, allegedly donating a % of sales. Took a girl to VIP room and music piped into room (as compared to the regular music played on floor) was all upbeat Christmas songs (such as Jingle Bell Rock and Rockin Around the Christmas Tree). It was awful. Afterward went up to the manager (who I was acquainted with) and said dude don't do that anymore it's a total boner killer
  • magicrat
    4 years ago
    A David Allan Coe bootleg song.
  • docsavage
    4 years ago
    The strangest song I ever watched a girl try to strip to was "Eleanor Rigby" by the Beatles. It didn't work as a strip club song. I was also surprised to hear "Fever" by Peggy Lee one time in a club.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Fever by Aerosmith would be a good strip club song.
  • Baldnhappy
    4 years ago
    Bloodhouse Gang- The Lap Dance is Always Better When the Stripper is Crying
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion