tuscl

Austin sex worker gets robbed

Monday, September 14, 2020 4:30 AM
[view link] Interesting (and nice) to see that the women weren't charged or arrested, just the ROB dude.

9 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    That is scary! Definitely not a good dude!
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    No charges for the sex worker?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "As the two cars where driving southbound on the frontage road of I-35, the woman noticed a University of Texas Police patrol car, the affidavit states. She rammed the suspect’s car to get the officer’s attention and both vehicles were pulled over." That's either really smart or really crazy. Or is it both?
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I think both. ^
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Its a real risk these girls face every day.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Keep austen wired.. and smart thinking on friend. Good to hear douche ROB got caught. NAAAASTY
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Can someone help me understand what is supposed to be positive about term "sex worker"? Why is everyone so willing to adopt this term just because they hear it in the media, etc? This term to me sounds clinical and unappealing. It hardly sounds like an improvement over prostitute, or even whore. Who decided this was an improvement and why? Its also inaccurate in many ways, only emphasizing actual sex not and other intimacy or companionship that might be involved.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Can someone help me understand what is supposed to be positive about term "sex worker"?..." This would make a great thread of its own.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I don't like the term because its inaccurate and encompasses professions that don't involve sex. And there's no intimacy with hoes. Its called a girlfriend experience
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion