tuscl

Rate her

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team

43 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Attractive features. Pretty face. She is just a little large for my taste. I'll give her a 6.
  • Estafador
    4 years ago
    @Warrior15 Are you serious right now? If you call that large, I wonder what you call slim. eww. She's slim as shit.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I think when a lot of white guys say large they mean she has a shape and by slim they mean she looks like a little boy.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    pretty. but probably more my type before the enhancements.
  • bang69
    4 years ago
    She is good looking but her ass is fat. i give her a 5
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I like her ass - very sexy booty on her.

Her face and lips don’t work for me.

She’s a sweet 7 - at best.
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    Not bad. 6-ish. Song sucks.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    4..75. With two weeks on the Atkins diet maybe she can get to a 5.4.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Too big to rate
  • loganshard
    4 years ago
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Over weight. I like curvy, but she's bordering on sloppy.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I'm not big on the rating thing, but ...

Have at her, I'll choose another.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Yawn. If you were going to troll by mocking the fact upper middle class white people prefer women more slender...at least choose somebody who has uploaded a front view bikini photo (where we can see some abs) more recently since 2017.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Not my type, 4/10. But then some would probably think of my SBs as anorexic.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Nice spice its not trolling. I think shes really pretty and her body is above average. I know many white guys like girls who look like prepubescent boys.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I think she is really pretty, but you're asking on a strip club forum. I feel like strip club hot is different from hot in the real world. I have seen a shit ton if white girls that look like 12 year old boys do great off these "ideal" old white dudes who like to ask what they get if they go to the private room lmao.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I think she is somewhat big for a strip club setting. But outside the club I wouldn't say she is "big".
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    —>“Nicespice is a fucking dude - by his own admissions with multiple accounts on here.”

I may be a fucking dude, but it’s not you who gets to enjoy my fabulous manhood. Get over it and stop griping.

—>“Nice spice its not trolling. I think shes really pretty and her body is above average. I know many white guys like girls who look like prepubescent boys.”

Of course you’re trolling. Not sure what your actual opinion of girls with some curves, but you did always go out of your way to praise Nicole1994/FutureSenatorSomething (or whatever her screen name is now). Agreed it’s a lovely body, but it was definitely a thin one. Therefore, you also enjoy so called “prepubescent boys” by your own logic.

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ If loving you is rong I don’t wanna be right 🙃
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Blahblah that's an interesting take and youre right. I don't have a double standard though. I like ghe same bodies in strip clubs as out. I think this girl is just an attractive girl next door type.

Nicespice. I'm not trolling. I love thick and slim thick girls. Asians with those figures are close to perdection for me. Nicole is slim but has a nice shape. Her body is shapely. Slim girls witj a shape are nice. Not the boyish types
  • FatherofNicole94
    4 years ago
    Greetings to all. This is Father of Nicole94 the most bestest #1 law student go Texas Foghorns. How dare talk of Nicole94 private parties. Umi read website still to make sure sweet young Pooshe no more talk on sexies nasties site to nasties peoples. Umi say to Father now some ice cube talk Pooshe about in sexies nasties ways and Father come on to say to ice cube that ice cube never speak Nicole94 any futures or Father close dry clean business for three day bring new Mafi goat and go find and explode ice cube. Ice cube need his Umi teach respect and mannerisms and spank ice cube like goat.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I honestly feel like a lot of dudes online are full of shit, cuz when you see what these so called picky men seem to like- most of the women don't look like anything special. I just feel like they talk like douches to be douches but when it comes down to it nah they not that choosey lmfao.

I do feel like in a lot of old white men clubs it is #1 about what will the dude get for his money like nicespice says. I've also seen a lot of girls who make good money in old white men clubs that their only looks qualification is that they are very skinny, but face looks like shit and have no shape if they don't got implants. I also see a lot of skinny fat shapeless white girls doing well if they got a small bone frame. A lot of them got more belly going on than me but are technically "smaller" just cuz their bones are smaller. I think a lot of dudes have strong preference that their women are very short and little so they can feel big next to someone and cuz they got short dicks or something. just my 2 cents.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Who cares if someone likes the uggo fatties. More slim hotties for meeeeee ;)

NAAAASTY

• Icey
    4 years ago
    I think men who resort to being avid strip club customers have problems with women in general. For many the club is the only contact and only attention they ever get from women. And they can't distinguish the illusion theyre being sold from reality. Hence their extremely unrealistic expectations in the women they tbink they deserve vs ones in their league.

• Icey
    4 years ago
    As for old white men. From what I know they basically just care about getting the most on a budget and prefer high mileage girls regardless of their looks.

But clubs trying to be upscale or cater to white men will hire white girls with no shape so long as they're really skinny.

I think a part of it has to do with them being intimidated by women. So a lack of femininity appears less intimidating and makes them feel powerful. Much of the dynamic between them is about control. They think tjeir money entitles them to act like they own the girl
  • oscarlomax
    4 years ago
    I think the woman is attractive. I like curvy (not fat)women. Her ass is not as round as I would like but I think her face is cute. I live in LA and she looks like a lot of Latinas I encounter. Would never hate on her. I'm not really into super thin "spinner" types which is different from petite, curvy girls with round asses. There's beauty in variety and who knows, maybe one day I'll encounter a spinner who I think is sexy but so far...no. But they need love & cash too! But this Latina is not fat to me or sloppy. The video doesn't show off her body.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    That's my point. She's an attractive accessible woman. To me beauty is about reality not Photoshop or unrealistic expectations. I don't get things like a fat guy expecting a fitness model and calling any woman who isn't fat.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I like her dark look but she looks a little hood which is a turn-off
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Lol blah

I personally have made peace with the old/middle aged white guy group, though I still believe they aren’t the end-all-be-all off strip club customers.

Lately for me personally tho they have been my main customer group now, because fuck alcohol sale cut offs and I mostly stick to dayshift because of that. Well that and a good chunk of the old white guy group of Texas specifically can go fuck themselves. But at least in Colorado they seem to be nicer.

Freaking infuriating remembering when one of them is getting pissy at you for not allowing xyz or not meeting him OTC, then meanwhile the girl with the big butt across the room is getting rained on for airdance twerking on a dude. 😭
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    @ Blah, what is your opinion of middle aged black guys with big dicks?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    This has been discussed b/f - IMO there def seems to be an ethnic component - black and latin men def seem to like/prefer curves/meat-on-the-bones (and why there seems to be a lot of curvy women sometimes with large enhanced assets in TJ even though anglos and tourists are probably a large majority of the custies) - anglo guys seem to prefer skinny and tall.

Italian guys seem to be into curvy girls (e.g NJ) - have also heard that Germans (both men and women), like the dark look but can't say I have deep knowledge of these demos.

Latin and black clubs tend to have more curvy women and women that enhance their curves to make them look bigger and thus this gives credence to the ethnic preferences.

When I used to hit the Inner Room in Cocoa Beach a few years back, there were lots of old retired white-guys on dayshift and yeah they would lust over the skinny barely-legal looking girls that barely looked developed.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Man, when I’m 80 I’m probably going to want the anorexic lightweight looking ones too so they don’t break my bones. Last thing you need is some big ass heifer like Megan The Stallion twerking on you fucking up that hip replacement. Ain’t got jack shit to do with color.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Yeah even when I was 125 lbs and had ribs showing and some haters telling me to eat more I felt like I was still too big for some of the tinier skinnier dudes that got dances from me. I have wondered if 1 day I will hurt one of them on accident lmfao. And yeah some of those super old customers do seem super fucking frail and I am really careful with those LOL.

Idk I guess there is something for everyone whatever. I just never understood the appeal of spinners. Like to my understanding those are like extremely short women like 5'1 ish and weigh 100 lbs and straight line up and down no t&a. I just don't see the appeal even remotely. They look like twigs you can just pick up and snap to me. Maybe that is the appeal to some dudes I believe.

And yeah I agree w/ icey here. A lot of club frequenters got issues with women in their day to day life. I don't necessarily think that makes them all a bad person, but I can't think of 1 single frequent customer off the top of my head who isn't having some kinda marriage issues, girlfriend issues, issues getting women, etc.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    It doesn't feel good having a bony ass grind on you....

I once had a tiny Asian dancer sit on my lap. She was under 5ft. Shaped like a stick figure. I felt very uncomfortable. It felt like having a kid on my lap not a woman. I took her off my lap real quick.

I think guys who like spinners are into them coz of power and control issues. These girls aren't intimidating and their femininity isn't on display. The guys may feel inferior physically so a tiny woman makes them feel masculine.

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    Lol I don’t even know what a “spinner” is anymore. By San Antonio standards I’m a skinny girl. But by general Denver standards I’m practically a land whale 😅
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Its not about you its about their skewed perceptions and unrealistic expectations.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I am also confused by wtf is a spinner. I just always thought they mean like a 5'0 sub100 lbs chick with not much shape. I think once they have curves in the right places they are not spinners. But yeah I am confused too.

Yeah those Denver people sound nuts.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    In Vegas there are clubs that will only hire girls like that. And some are so full of themselves for it. But you see them in day light without the makeup and heels and you wouldn't give them a second look.

But it's that lack of femininity that these guys like. Theyre intimidated by tits and ass. Its the same guys who throw fits if they see a girl dance for anyone else
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Guys like all different style girls, exception being extreme morbidly obese (generally). If someone likes theirs Biggim style who can physically protect them bc they can't handle themselves who cares.

NAAAASTY
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    To me a spinner is between 4' 11" - 5' 8" - tall; 95 - 135 pounds depending on athleticism; a- c cups, but a/b is more usual in the spinner world. Overall they must have a face I consider beautiful or its no go. I am happy with full contact laps and will accept extras if offered, but have never asked. Things that matter: Tats; piercings. Things that don't: race, ethnicity, as long as they are pretty fluent in English.
    Weird things: I love latinas, but not brazilians; I love Polish women, but not russian; Cubans are off the list, no matter; I like young women because Milfs and older are what I am limited to in real life.
    I appreciate the fact others like bigger women; have at it. People who focus on race should go fuck themselves.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    In strip clubs I generally gravitate towards slim thick latinas. I usually have black girls approach me a lot in clubs.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Horrible makeup in her photo's and flabby ass. Face,. while only average, looks better in her videos.

I would rate her a 6.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion