tuscl

Meetup at BBF?

DougS
Florida
I'm tentatively planning on being at Brad's Brass Flamingo later this month. I have an OTC arranged for 8/30 during the day, but I will probably be in town the night before if anyone will be around. I'd expect to be at BBF on 8/29 9:30-ish. As an alternative, I could stop at Hip Hugger on the way down... could hit HH, Divas THEN head down to BBF.

4 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    DougS - Just stopped off in Indy at Dancers last night, on my way to Memphis for a week. Read my review. WOW. Somewhat expensive but good high mileage in their LD cubicles and extreme high mileage in Goodfellas Lounge. $325 for an hour which I would have never thought of paying, until I got a few laps from Sandra! Might depend on the dancer though.

I'm currently in Memhis, but I have to be back in Memphis first week of September, so I might be able to make a meet at BBF at the end of this month, on my way there. Got to get back home to check my calendar first. Will keep you posted.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Well crap, as my luck has been lately... I just found out that I am going to have to cancel my trip to Indy (and worse yet my OTC) at the end of this month. Dang, I wish I wasn't soo busy - it's making it too difficult to spend time with my ATF (or clubbing). It's been since June 14! OUCH!
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    I was at BBF the first week of July, and was quite disappointed. The clientele and dancers seem to have hit a "redneck" stage. I have been a big fan of BBF for the last several years, and hopefully this is a temporary aberration.

On the other hand, Dancers has always been my number 2 club in Indy...at the top end, better-looking dancers than at BBF, but lower mileage. With the addition of the new private room, I may have to take a drive out Interstate 70. Of course, at $325 an hour, you do have to pick carefully.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Chitownlawyer hit the nail on the head. Just visited Dancers a couple of days ago. Please read my review. A bit more expensive then BBF, but fabulous looking dancers and great friendly management. Good mileage (YMMV) from most. Beautifully decorated and private Goodfellas Lounge, but still a bit pricey, even thought I did visit it. Probably wouldn't visit the lounge again, unless I got a dancer's promise.... and then I might reconsider.

I'll take over for DougS - I have no plans during the last week in August. Therefore, being only a 3 hour drive from my abode, I'll meet any TUSCLer that can be fairly certain that they will make a show.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion